Recent content by ZLostAlien

1. ZLostAlien

As Promised: NW's EU Assistant Icon Design Competition

heya where's the thread for NW EU Assist? none yet? :P
  2. ZLostAlien

Discovery: Modified omegaton fast aid pack SGA edition

Congratulations :) I was real happy to see it drop :wtg: Wish we could see the picture of the the moment ;) I'm curious how much it decays, and what weapon(s)/amp(s)/armor you used on that dasp. I'm sure many people are happy for you ;) Enjoy!
  3. ZLostAlien

Gratz on the mod fap SGA loot :) happy times eh?!! :D :wtg:

Gratz on the mod fap SGA loot :) happy times eh?!! :D :wtg:
  4. ZLostAlien

Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

Click to enlarge
  5. Screenshot 20090923032518296 Argospawn

Screenshot 20090923032518296 Argospawn

violet area argo spawn
  6. ZLostAlien

SGA items - clues & discussion

Why not a weapon or an armor part? :D Know any armor parts that are violet? the 7th part of it, maybe feet? lol, yeah I know it seems highly unlikely :) But the imp fap guy not only had some 230k ped losses he was using camo arms urban stalker weapon which has like 13kped markup (if I remember...
  7. ZLostAlien

where is that exactly? I guess not at fury or aegis?
  8. ZLostAlien

Is neconu kinda violet/purple or some kind of darkblue ? just asking :) anyway +rep for that :D
  9. ZLostAlien

Saw molisk, argo, Scaboreas ... the latter makes me think of aurora borealis ; I also found that Boreas is some "winged god of the north wind, runs through the air in flight." Anyway scaboreas don't hit low and they 'no loot' a lot so far :) but +rep for that suggestion with location thanks:)...
  10. ZLostAlien

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/164828-improved-omegaton-fast-aid-pack-sga.html#post2078279 Furor Worker :) I think this is awesome, that the imp fap dropped :):yay: Is anyone gonna hunt furor? lolz
  11. ZLostAlien

holly crap! Don't tell me that's an avatar?!

holly crap! Don't tell me that's an avatar?!
  12. ZLostAlien

Version Update 10.0.12

An error occurred when trying to download a file. bin32\Entropia.exe-6c9bed6a
  13. ZLostAlien

What's up pvp-er ? :))) :P I mean, Hello :D

What's up pvp-er ? :))) :P I mean, Hello :D
  14. ZLostAlien

modfappah from tsktsk :P
  15. ZLostAlien

Entropedia.info Official Thread

Entropedia is down, been down for a few days now :(:( Also note that sending email (from gmail at least) to support@entropiawiki.com won't be accepted: Please someone fix entropedia .... Thank you.