Recent content by ZuuHou

1. First experiment

First experiment

Experiment was brutally interrupted by a crash
  2. ZuuHou

Necromancer Armor

Woot! The fox is back! :yay: Does that mean that I have to make a comeback as well...? :scratch2:
  3. ZuuHou

Necromancer Armor

This time I totally agree with you AkiranBlade, it happens. :eek: I just find it very unlikely that the same person would loot the only known bp´s ingame. And even more unlikely that we would have never heard from these bp´s after the sale. After all, they are supposed to be the only ones...
  4. ZuuHou

Necromancer Armor

Ok, I guess it´s my time to write a couple of lines. First of all, as the leader of the FoxCubs I wouldn´t use the term "died" like Akiranblade. I would like to say that the soc is "sleeping" and it just might be recovered one day. Ofcourse it may be that I´m just in denial. Ok, back on topic...
  5. ZuuHou

Loki goes to Canada

I just saw Loki ingame and the man was all :shower: I got really curious about who has enough skills to tame a Loki and when did they make it possible (new feature in 8.11?). I still had my doubts after seeing the first two pictures, but the third one really convinced me it´s the perfect girl...
  6. ZuuHou

Team Finland - look here

Too bad the time was infact 20.00 and not 22.00. Like allready pointed out by Ridingdirty, I can not be there. Best of luck to you guys, lets hope Finland will score the first global! :sniper:
  7. ZuuHou

Team Finland - look here

Hi all! First of all, I´m sorry to hear the first qualifying round did not go as well as planned and I apologise for not beeing there to help out! I had trouble with my internet connection and today was actually my first login to PE for a couple of weeks. About the upcoming qualifying on...
  8. ZuuHou

Team Finland - look here

Hi! Sorry for my late posting in this thread, I am still participating. Nice to get to know you all. I will be using my katchu determinations with decent skills and a marber. Fap-80, and a couple of armor sets depending on the mob. My online times vary a lot, so no point in posting anything...
  9. ZuuHou

HUNT for your COUNTRY

A very nice idea! Count me in. ZuuHou Sting ray - Team Finland
  10. ZuuHou

Drone Exterminator Loot

Thanks for all the grazzors! :) For those of you who are interested in the stats, there is a scan of the bot in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22121&highlight=drone And Loki... I´ll meet you in the ring with the tt-enblades! :tongue2:
  11. ZuuHou

Drone Exterminator

Loot window: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22126 :)
  12. ZuuHou

Drone Exterminator Loot

We were having a nice and quiet soc meeting in Jason bar, when all of a sudden we heard a gun fire outside. It turned out the bots had heard abour our meeting and decided to interrupt it ;) Lots of drones, warriors and even a warlock or two. Then I noticed a Drone Exterminator and decided to...
  13. Drone Exterminator

Drone Exterminator

14. ZuuHou

Moderating at EF

I´m not a big poster, but I read this forum a lot. This time I feel like posting something. Removing content is not a problem, but posting a new content under someone elses name is... :eek: :confused: Just one more reason for me to continue reading only. About the color codes: Yes, they...
  15. ZuuHou

Your Dream Gun

I´m a pure melee fighter so I have always dreamed about a Sting´s uber unique blade. (ZuuHou Sting Ray is my ingame name) But the way things are right now, I would like it to be named after my dog, Murre. Her condition took a turn in the wrong direction tonight and the only human thing is to...
Back