Drone Exterminator

Scorpion

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Honor Scorpion Falken
New bots

At Jason a few minutes ago drones gen 9 and 10 were spawning around the tp and a couple of warlocks showed up also. Then a Drone exterminator showed up.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Everyone there was shooting this bot and getting killed until it eventually died. Once that happened the bots quit spawning. It was complete anarchy as you can probably imagine.

Last edited:
Nice shots ;) .

Last edited:
damn nice bots :eek:

MA we want more of them :D

Yeah levithanikos if a mod could change the thread title to new bots that would be greatly appreciated. I don't believe I can do it. Also a Warrior elite wow, if a drone elite gave stryker that hard of a time.

I think you can bro .. try the Edit button :)

Saw a Drone Elite in Jason too last night.

Didn't think to scan it though :duh: too much blasting to be done at the time :handgun:

Health: Mammoth :eek:

wow

mammoth+stamina :eek:

levithanikos said:
I think you can bro .. try the Edit button :)

I tried it, unless I am missing something. The only thing I was able to change was the title of the original post. If I can change the thread title could someone enlighten me please?

Scorpion said:
I tried it, unless I am missing something. The only thing I was able to change was the title of the original post. If I can change the thread title could someone enlighten me please?

You can't, if you really, really want it changed contact a mod via PM :)

OO Warrior Elite, that looks awesome. Does anyone have the stats on these new droids? Or at least the maturity order?

I am guessing that it goes Drone Exterminator -> Commander -> Elite (being the hardest) ?

And are there the same levels in warriors as well? I have seen only one exterminator as of yet and it was running to the turret when i tried to engage it so i didn't get my chance. And elites were a bit much for me alone even through sala-6a.

But I love every minute of it lol

Wiki rules!

Samantha Carter said:
[...] I am guessing that it goes Drone Exterminator -> Commander -> Elite (being the hardest) ?

Hey Sam, looking at they're health I s'pose its more Elite -> Exterminator (hardest).

Have a look at PE-Wiki for a gathering of the (few) available infos :)

As for Warriors Elite, I'd like to have stats of those too :D
P. :smoke:

O dang i was on wiki yesterday and there was only Elite listed. Someone must have updated it. Thanks for the info. Hopefully someone will post once they kill that warrior elite with some stats.

Back