Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Status
Whats-App-Image-2024-02-21-at-16-25-29.jpg

Is this FOR REAL in 2024 ?!

And no matter what i do ... the client CRASH -> STOP WORKING !
Even if i run as admin !
I have the same message but it still works, no crashing.

But it's pretty funny that this message is displayed but when you click on a link it still opens IE.

Bug Report
  • Title: Default Key bindings are reset after relog
  • Date Found: 02/21/2024
Description:
  • Expected: I change some of the default key bindings to my own.
  • Actual: After a relog all(?) default key bindings are restored.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Change a default key binding to something else
  2. Relog
  3. The default key binding is back :-(

Bug Report
  • Title: Non Unified dialog boxes.
  • Date Found: 21/02/2024
Description:
  • Expected: The Progression and Pet dialog boxes don't follow the 'Unified' standard look

Bug Report
  • Title: Client Loader strange message
  • Date Found: 21/02/2024
Description:
  • Expected: I run Windows 11 and get this message in the Clent Loader Dialog box: 'You might be running the client on an unsupported OS (reported as Windows 11 64-bit) (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Start the client
  2. Look at your calendar to check what year it is. (2024 when I check)
  3. Be stunned and chocked

Sorry about the date errors in my previous bug reports. I live in Sweden and I'm used to the more logical form 2024-02-21...

Bug Report
Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
  2. Relog

How do you close the game? Do you use the regular exit button, or some other way (like Alt+F4 or clicking the X if playing in window mode)?

Also, does anyone else have this issue?

How do you close the game? Do you use the regular exit button, or some other way (like Alt+F4 or clicking the X if playing in window mode)?

I close the game with Esc->Exit->Exit

• Title: item condition is not updated after each use in tooltip while auto using item and holding mouse cursor over the icon of that item.
  • Date Found: [02/21/2024]
Description:
  • Expected: item condition should update after each use in tooltip while auto using item and holding mouse cursor over the icon of that item
  • Actual: info will be updated after u move cursor off the icon and them move on icon again
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. equip item like weapon
  2. select mob and auto shoot on it
  3. hold mouse cursor over the icon of that item
  4. see the information in tooltip not being updated until you move mouse off icon and move over icon again to refresh the info in tooltip

Bug Report
Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
  2. Relog

I also have this issue. I usually play in Windowed-Mode and click the X on the window to close the game.

EDIT: this seems to be fixed now. Green and Red arrows appear beneath my vehicles when spawning.

Bug Report
  • Title: Red/Green Arrow does not display when placing vehicles indicating if location is suitable for spawning.
  • Date Found: [02/21/2024]
Description:
  • Expected: A Red or Green arrow should appear underneath my vehicle when placing, it indicated if the vehicle could be placed in a given location.
  • Actual: Red/Green Arrow does not show up under my vehicle when I try to place it on the ground. No indication if the spot is suitable for placing.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Try to place a vehicle on the ground.
  2. Notice no green or red arrow under vehicle.
  3. Try to place vehicle and hope location is suitable for the vehicle.
Screenshots: no screenshots available. However, @GeorgeSkywalker posted this same issue in the Feedback thread here.

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Sorting column in Auction House gives no visual indication as to which column is sorted by
Description:
  • Expected: Visual indicator for the column that the sorting is done by
  • Actual: When sorting by buyout(for example) there is no visual indicator on column or column header that the page is sorted by that
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open AH
  2. Sort by any column
  3. See result

Sorry, I should have given a more detailed example of the default key revert.
I CLEAR the 'Binding 2' settings for 'Auto Move', 'Move Backward' and 'Move Forward'
After relog the default values for those Binding 2 are reset.
I use the arrow keys for flying and 'Mouse Button 4' for selecting a weapon from Action Bar 1'. Only the 'Binding 2' that have default values seem to be reverted.
The 'Mouse Button 4' setting I had made for an 'Action Bar 1' weapon is not deleted after the relog which means that it and the setting for the 'Auto Move' 'Binding 2' will be the same.

I apologize for not reading all has already been written. And also has not yet checked new controls.
The following bugs were noticed in the first minutes of familiarization.

Bug Report
  1. It is impossible to use residue in crafting to fill the items. Since it is impossible to put a checkplace on the use of residue.
  2. In the “My Offers” tab at the auction, a maximum of 26 lines instead of 30. (In fact, 30 are actually available, but 4 of them are not displayed).
  3. There is no opportunity to leaf through the pages in the "Message Center", in Auctions, Notes, Mail, etc. The lower part of the "Message Center" window (where there used to be control elements for page leaflets) transparent to press the cursor. Through the window, what is outside this window is pressed.
  4. It is impossible to copy the text from the Mails. Since it is impossible to mark the text there.

• Date Found: Directly after VU 18.0.0
Description:
  • Expected: Obviously from the report.
  • Actual: Obviously from the report.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Obviously from the report.

Bug Report
  • Title: [Cant Rename Tabs]
  • Date Found: [Feb 21]
Description:
  • Expected: [I am making my tabs, and messed up and wanted to rename one]
  • Actual: [nothin happens when i hit ok after renaming it]
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Make a new tab
  2. click rename and type in a new name and press ok
  3. it doesnt change

Hm, alright thanks for the additional info... I'll forward it to the team to look into further.
This person is also reporting the same issue in the feedback thread. Personally, it is a bit of a deal breaker to have to remap my keys at login. Hope it can be fixed.

A fun one for ya'
Bug Report
  • Title: Selecting chat tab from the arrow for extra tabs list will replace position of last created chat tab by the one selected from list
Description:
  • Expected: Tab list should scroll to position of selected tab or at least not re-arrange existing tabs :D
  • Actual: Last created tab's position gets replaced by the one selected from extra tab list
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Create multiple tabs (Important: More tabs than the number that can be displayed in current chat window width)
  2. Check that the arrow with tooltip "You can see additional tabs here" is present
  3. Re-arange tabs so the last tab you've created is placed somewhere at the begining (I.e after Main & System tabs)
  4. From the arrow select another tab
  5. Notice that the tab you re-arranged gets replaced by the one you selected from the additional tabs list
Additional information:
Setup before changing to "Globals" tab:

Setup after swtiching to "Globals":

Yes .. I do .. I have closed game in a multitude of manners and this always happens .. !!

I have posted a feedback on this

Bug Report

• Title: [Interact/Auto-use tool failure]
  • Date Found: [2024-02-21]
Description:

• Expected: [Pressing interact button or pressing the key set to interact or auto use tool (after locking to target) should move my avatar close to mob to my weapons max range, then start attacking the mob.]
  • Actual: [Using interact or combination of lock target + auto-use tool results it it only working if you are MUCH closer than your weapons max range, like the mob needs to be almost right next to you or infront of you.]
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Take a regular handgun 30m range or similar
  2. Stand away from mob higher than your weapons range then try to interact or use lock target then auto use tool
  3. Will fail to move to target and attack, it's like it ("thinks" about trying it, but never goes anywhere).
  4. Also movement keys (including move forward etc rotate, and look up and down fails when using mouse on an action (except auto move).
  5. It baffles me how an UI update could affect something related to camera and control system but it's you guys! :p

Screenshots: [Attach any relevant screenshots.]

Yes, i have this issue as well and i waited for the timer to count down from 20 down to 0.

I do. It happens every relog... doesn't matter how I close the game. The ctrl and shift setting modifiers setting in options also reset.
But this only annoyance currently unable to hunt due to buggy interact see my bug report.

Bug Report
  • Title: Impossible to position navigator window to edge of the screen
  • Date Found: 21.02.2024
Description:
  • Expected: Position navigator window to the edge of screen
  • Actual: Small margin between window and edge of screen
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Move navigator to the edge of screen (like for example progress window)

Screenshots:

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Broken scaling of the radar
Description:
  • Expected: Properly working scaling of the radar.
  • Actual: Radar can be resized and without further option to scale it again. If resized big enough, the scaling triangle totally dissapear.

Bug Report
  • Title: Message center shows older auction (than it should) when you delete one
Description:
  • Expected: When I delete a auction notification, I expect to have the next recent one displayed
  • Actual: When I delete I got an auction message from like October (when I click a different window and go back to auction, it then shows what it should)
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open message center
  2. Delete one auction notification
  3. Scroll Down

Bug Report
  • Title: Inconsistent margin sizes in progress window
Description:
  • Expected: Consistent (symetric) margins inside progress window
  • Actual: Each side with different margin size.

Bug Report
  • Title: Only 2 Codex mobs can be tracked.
Description:
  • Expected: Previously, I could track the codex progress of 4 mobs
  • Actual: Now, I can only track the progress of 2 mobs
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open Codex to start tracking mobs
  2. Try to select 4 mobs to track.
  3. The new UI only allows two mobs to be tracked.

Bug Report

• Title: [Interact/Auto-use tool failure]
  • Date Found: [2024-02-21]
Description:

• Expected: [Pressing interact button or pressing the key set to interact or auto use tool (after locking to target) should move my avatar close to mob to my weapons max range, then start attacking the mob.]
  • Actual: [Using interact or combination of lock target + auto-use tool results it it only working if you are MUCH closer than your weapons max range, like the mob needs to be almost right next to you or infront of you.]
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Take a regular handgun 30m range or similar
  2. Stand away from mob higher than your weapons range then try to interact or use lock target then auto use tool
  3. Will fail to move to target and attack, it's like it ("thinks" about trying it, but never goes anywhere).
  4. Also movement keys (including move forward etc rotate, and look up and down fails when using mouse on an action (except auto move).
  5. It baffles me how an UI update could affect something related to camera and control system but it's you guys! :p

Screenshots: [Attach any relevant screenshots.]

I see this same issue when hunting and using the interact (F key, mouse click on mob, and interact icon on an action bar) I also see it when trying to pickup a vehicle. It used to move my character to the vehicle to pick it up.

Status
Back