News: Coming soon...

Understanding this as: if you contribute you can unlock new rewards - and whatever a new legacy is.
Rewards through materials could involve crafting, which could involve mining.

I assume this means the pp update is thus also to come according to this strange and mystical word "soon", so other planets will I guess have the same "soonness" about them?

Oh, it actually says - near future - but billed as coming soon in both title and picture.

Please don’t make it mega confusing with a million materials which only the non lazy can gather.

Every year Mindark during migration added orders. Is this something similar with more materials/compo added on orders ?

my take on this:
unknown symbol on the canisters (new Legacy) --> new faction on Caly (something like smugglers on Ark, anti CDF movement with base in Chugs hideout, etc.)
unlock rewards --> submit stuff to gain some ranking, different ranking = better rewards in vendors (revamp of daily and combat token system)

or it is just fancy way of saying that they will be placing orders on simple 3 conductors and other crafted stuff :)

Every year Mindark during migration added orders. Is this something similar with more materials/compo added on orders ?
I think either way materials need to be used up mining is really rubbish ATM or it's simply me have some lyst oil yaya. Been recording p160 and so far mu wise it's been dire!

my take on this:
unknown symbol on the canisters (new Legacy) --> new faction on Caly (something like smugglers on Ark, anti CDF movement with base in Chugs hideout, etc.)
unlock rewards --> submit stuff to gain some ranking, different ranking = better rewards in vendors (revamp of daily and combat token system)

or it is just fancy way of saying that they will be placing orders on simple 3 conductors and other crafted stuff :)

Isnt that the symbol of Chikara?
Could be wrong.

hX1dYg8.jpeg

People also ask
Does fake bait actually work?

Whether you are trolling, casting or jigging there is a multitude of artificial lures you can use to be highly successful. One popular method lately seems to be posting very vague information about events or upcoming content, to get people hyped or to give them a "FOMO".

Please, for the love of all thats holy, start speaking clearly what the plans are or just keep it hidden until the release day. It's incredibly tiresome to see a post like this one to later find out there is a new vendor, using the same token system as all the other balcony hogging vendors in twin peaks.

Effortless is what its starting to feel like, and that is a extremely big turn-off.

People also ask
Does fake bait actually work?

Whether you are trolling, casting or jigging there is a multitude of artificial lures you can use to be highly successful. One popular method lately seems to be posting very vague information about events or upcoming content, to get people hyped or to give them a "FOMO".

Please, for the love of all thats holy, start speaking clearly what the plans are or just keep it hidden until the release day. It's incredibly tiresome to see a post like this one to later find out there is a new vendor, using the same token system as all the other balcony hogging vendors in twin peaks.

Effortless is what its starting to feel like, and that is a extremely big turn-off.

It worked for a while, now people are seeing through the bullshit. Only the ones that have the most to lose will always stand up for MA. Rest of us will carry on challenging their laziness and incompetence. End of story.

index.php

So it was o_O

@My|MindArk
MindArk, what do you have in store for us ;)? So, Chikara Omniworld Corporation is the New legacy, perhaps?
We are going back to the roots and lore of EU, I like it.

The rumor is Chikara is expanding into MindForce , though I am the one that started the rumor.

It's my opinion that most players do not use the recycle option to it's fullest and profitable potential.

Keen to see what it all means 😁

Back