Search results

1. iatragenesis

Question: Has anyone ever globalled/hoffed with Rookie Mining Gear?

3rd day back after 4 years away... 3rd probe dropped in hell 800 ped HOF. Also did similar very early on after rejoining for the 2nd time back in 07.
  2. iatragenesis

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

I think action of some kind is needed here. Enough is enough! I'm not a pet owner but would be more than happy to add my voice. I think the whole EU community should be getting behind this issue and rattling some cages to let MA know that it is NOT OK to treat loyal customers in such a...
  3. iatragenesis

Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes

Spoke too soon. Flew out from Shinook Jungle to LA 59. Landed dropped a probe....no sound... Hit a claim & get the message ''out of range". Open claim deed & hit show on map. Claim location appears but over at Shinook Jungle TP. My VTOL is shaded out from when i attempted to pick it up so i re...
  4. iatragenesis

Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes

Same issue here. Last thing i tried has fixed the problem...so far anyway....reset modem.
  5. iatragenesis

Missing TP & Can't spawn vehicles

End of the road for me with MA. I came back again...for the 3rd time....just to see if MA had changed their sorry ways...
  6. iatragenesis

I just ran from Shinook to Emerald Lakes to see if the TP was showing there. Exterior of mall shows but no inside structure. No mobs showing during my run & won't let me drop mining probes. Relogged at emarald & show up at Shinook...:mad:
  7. iatragenesis

Have just logged in at Shinook Jungle & the TP has gone as have the outside terminals. I don't get the PVP alarm & when i try to spawn a vehicle i get the ''too far away" message. Re logging hasn't solved the issue. Talking to others at Shinook it seems i am the only one there experiencing...
  8. iatragenesis

Interview with Stagger (Most popular pirate!)

You can't polish a turd sunshine :wise:
  9. iatragenesis

Interview with Stagger (Most popular pirate!)

Using the term the "most popular pirate'' is like saying that you have contracted the most popular type of genital herpes...
  10. iatragenesis

UNION LEADER should get ban from MA??

I'm curious to know if MA has any financial interest in this forum and/or if the Forum owner has any agreement or understanding with MA regarding the subject matter posted by its members? I'm guessing any undisclosed arrangements that may have been agreed to will remain undisclosed & either...
  11. iatragenesis

MindArketing

I've recently returned to the game after 4 years away. I have chipped out & cashed out twice before, the last time being in late 08. So here i am after a couple of months back & the old feeling of wanting to throttle the incompetents running the game is rapidly gaining on me. Far too many...
  12. iatragenesis

Entropia Universe: Explore Calypso

Couldn't agree more! Are you watching MA?
  13. iatragenesis

Pack your bags (and your Cheetos) stoners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-rF0OHY7NI&feature=plcp
  14. iatragenesis

You kinda missed the point i was trying to make regarding Big Pharma & what they allow into the market place. If you only get your information from the television, newspapers & radio...ie the controlled media machine...then you have swallowed the Alice in wonderland version of reality. Yes...
  15. iatragenesis

Go & do some independent (not main stream controlled media) research into the benefits of consuming hemp oil in regards to disease. You will then understand why Big Pharma do not want this available to the masses. 1. it can't be patented 2. ineffectively treating the symptoms of disease with...
  16. iatragenesis

Info: Laser Pistoleer SIB List for Referance up to Level 71 Laser Pistoleer

Thanks for the list! Fluoro green text on a white background...my eyes...the goggles they do nothing...
  17. iatragenesis

How long is a reasonable time to be locked because of a bug?

It is quite possible that you have either been forgotten about or lost in the system....keep up the great customer relations MA....
  18. iatragenesis

DIBS disturbances

This is why i have left this game twice since 06....why am i back again? For heavens sake MA....have you learnt nothing from your past mistakes? Get your customer service up to scratch & then you might find customer retention improves....& surprise surprise surprise....so do your revenue...
  19. iatragenesis

Claim: Show on Map

Great suggestion! Will save me clicking through deeds to see which one is closest. Just have a "show all" button.
  20. iatragenesis

Buying: Buying: Bear Armour F UL Full Set

close the thread please mod ta
  21. iatragenesis

Have bought a set thank you & thank you to all & sundry who insisted just about every armour under the sun was a much better choice than Bear:laugh:
  22. iatragenesis

Ghost? :eyecrazy:
  23. iatragenesis

Bumpity....
Back