Search results

1. Dem

SERUM helmet crafted

16 acid prot is only what? 4 more than gremlin? Still worthless for high-end acid mobs like Globster. Nice melee prot tho. And (L). Dread to think of the price for it.
  2. Dem

Hacked!

Glad you have 'most' of your stuff back Loki. Am extremely intrigued to hear the full details when you disclose them.
  3. Dem

help

Curious to know why you waited 20 days to post this? That email from MA has such bad english :rolleyes: I'm suspicious that MA didn't even send it, a 5 year old could construct better sentances and spelling that that 'Support Case' !
  4. Dem

Hacked!

With the increase of people being hacked recently, I seriously doubt if MA will be willing to return/refund any of the unfortunate ones :( Not only is it against their policy, but with so many, it would be unfair to only refund/return one or two. Then comes the question... what about xxx? They...
  5. Dem

Cheap ressources being resold

Interesting topic. Let's assume for a moment MA actually give you what you want and a "ban" list is available to shops. What's to stop the resellers, or anyone else you "ban" from simply getting a friend or someone else to buy the stuff for them?
  6. Dem

Java Programming

If you really want help with it, post it to a Java programming forum? Or post it without the "Coursework" references? Then it's only your own morals and ethics needed to determine if you consider it cheating or not :)
  7. Dem

Java Programming

No offense intended but, no way in hell am I helping you cheat at coursework :rolleyes:
  8. Dem

Hacked!

If you want to take it that literally, then all Loki 'truly' lost was the PEDs on his PED-Card as that is all he 'owns' according to the EULA !!
  9. Dem

Hacked!

Sorry to hear of your loss Loki. Personally, I don't believe MA will do anything other than furnish the police with a huge amount of data in the form of logs... assuming the police even act upon this. We all know how MA play "favorites" and treat people differently. Perhaps you will be one of...
  10. Dem

New hof-sections!

Wasn't an option for "leave as it is", hence I was unable to vote :rolleyes:
  11. Dem

Withdrawal processed-Im payed

And the ATM cashcard prevents all those types of fraud... how exactly? (Rhetorical question, I know nobody is truly able to answer it, just as I know the answer would probably be "It can't").
  12. Dem

NW of SHINOOK is heavily bugged

Thanx for the heads-up. I retract my original statement. Looks like MA is finally learning how to communicate :eek:
  13. Dem

NW of SHINOOK is heavily bugged

Oh the naivety of the young. Why would MA warn people about it? They gain decay etc. while you find unclaimable deposits, loots, etc. Anyone whos been around a while knows this is how MA do things.
  14. Dem

Withdrawal processed-Im payed

Good to hear Hally. Although it does raise the very serious question of "Why the hell do 'normal' withdrawals take 50 - 90 business days?" It certainly isn't "normal". And no way in hell are there enough people withdrawing every single day to account for a backlog of 2 to 3 months. MA claim...
  15. Dem

Is this labtop a good buy for being able to play games includeing EU and other High performance games?

Your problem is budget. A laptop with the specifications needed to perform the tasks you listed is simply far too difficult to obtain with your listed budget. Sorry, that's just the way it is. Unlike estate agents, I am not going to suggest laptops outside your budget range. At the end of the...
  16. Dem

How reppable are you?

155 / 771 posts = 0.201037613 Gah, I shouldn't post in the off topic area so much :silly2:
  17. Dem

Entropia Universe to Auction off the World's First Virtual Banking Licenses

After having read the 'Press Release' some 5 times, and the whole of this thread, my only comment is "No Comment". Nowhere near enough information realeased to form any kind of opinion either way. Having said that, my gut tells me "lol omfg"... I hope it's wrong, but with MA past and present...
  18. Dem

Is this labtop a good buy for being able to play games includeing EU and other High performance games?

Firstly, I just want to say that EU is not a "High Performance" game, it is "middle of the road" at best. As for the laptop you linked, no, in fact it's pretty crap! That laptop is designed specifically for media entertainment such as Movies and Music. It will NOT, no way, never run High...
  19. Dem

star wars

Personally, I think the idea is crap (u did ask!) Star Wars and the 'Lucas' universe has no place in Calypso.
  20. Dem

What are you?

Single & Happy. Not looking, but then u never know what's around the next corner!
  21. Dem

Armax Should Have Eyes!

Unable to vote as no option for "No eyes are fine as they are". Perhaps they use other senses for determining an agressor or prey, smell, sonor, sound, etc! Good pics tho.
  22. Dem

Entropia Universe Cash Card

Great news for those with Cash Cards. :thumbup: I can only hope it will in no way affect the already extortionate amount of time my withdrawal is going to take!
  23. Dem

Holy crappers, I'm screwed!!

Sorry to hear of your predicament Hally :( I haven't read about the ATM 'fiasco?' yet, so will search for it now. To be honest though, I can't see MA putting you on a fast-track withdrawal. I enquired earlier this week if I still had to wait the same length of time for my withdrawal, even...
  24. Dem

Who is 711?

Kudos on allowing your in-EU identity to be associated with your on-EF identity. I am sure it'll all work out just fine. Good job on forum, 711 & Mods... keep up the great work.
  25. Dem

loot pool - ads and ath

One of the main reasons why I am almost ready to withdraw my peds and never deposit ever again. Another major reason for my statement above. Not prepare to deposit literally $1000's into EU in order to progress, so sick and tired of the stale mid-level skill, weapons, fap, armour... restricted...
Back