• Single and looking

Votes: 60 43.8%
  • Single and happy that way

Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 52 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm single, but I only want one girl and I'm unavailable to anyone else so I voted single and happy :)

I voted single and looking, well that says it all really.

Single & Happy.

Not looking, but then u never know what's around the next corner!

love and married with children .... lol

Jimmy voted (ii) as he is single and happy enough. I don't tend to go in search of love as it were anymore; it tends to find you when you least expect it anyway. And, well, as to love in EU I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe in love through a chat window :D

Thread moved to Off-topic as this isn't really EU related.

Single and looking,my last relationship ended around 2 years ago,we ended up cause there was no more love between us... but in this 2 years,i've dated a lot of times with my ex, and had a couple more weekends relations,nothing serious,just pure and holly SEX :yay: :wtg: But damn,getting tired of being alone,it's good to have some sex with some1 special,some1 with who we can call "honey,love, sweetie"...
so,any singles out there? :wtg:

A question for me!?
Well I am.... what I am and prolly always will be,
And This thread is very EU related as there are masses of hormones being thrown about here.
Its a cool meeting place, and great fun and entertainment

Well, not sure about this EU dating thing but well if she looks good and is a nice person who wants to fly to Costa Rica then....why not? lmao

Single and kind of looking

kind of looking because of a certain... problem that my ex gave to me that i would like to get rid of first before getting into a relationship...

Not only that I plan on joining the canadian armed forces, and few would be willing to stick around if I did that.

Id also like to get in slightly better shape (so far so good! lost 5 pounds last month :yay: )

I imagine ill probably never really get anywhere with woman as im too passive in the sence that im too nice to be aggresive with my pursuit of woman lol... at least not till there, what, 30? even then :/ Im trying to fix that while still remaining nice though.

(Curse wasting almost all of my life on video games when I should of been socializing and such throughout elementary and high school...)

Ive been with only one person :p lasted exactly 11 months, and it ended badly... she cheated on me with 2 people... BAH! (Not with anyone I really knew though thank god!)

Ive considered online dating, but, im iffy on that...

If i was to do that Id like to do the things I mentioned above first :p

<snip>
kind of looking because of a certain... problem that my ex gave to me that i would like to get rid of first before getting into a relationship...<snip>

just make it clap...:laugh:

Jan said:
Originally Posted by Jan
What are you?

Jimmy B said:
Capricorn; on the cusp of Aquarius. You?

A question for me!?
Well I am.... what I am and prolly always will be,

Dammnit, nobody ever gets my Buffy references ;)

And This thread is very EU related as there are masses of hormones being thrown about here.
Its a cool meeting place, and great fun and entertainment

I felt the way the thread was phrased would lead to people talking about their RL situation rather than its relevance to EU, and that has been predominantly the case - hence the move to Off topic.

If you are thinking of setting up some kind of EU dating service :eek: you are of course welcome to advertise it in the Services forum :D (although you should be sure to adhere to forum rules regarding offering services ;))

My gf does not let me shoot daikibas.:mad:
Is this a reasonable reason to look around for improvements?:D

My gf does not let me shoot daikibas.:mad:

Simple solution to this problem - don't shoot them. Hack them with a sword, punch them with a PowerFist or burn them with a Firestorm Chip. :)

If you are thinking of setting up some kind of EU dating service :eek: you are of course welcome to advertise it in the Services forum :D (although you should be sure to adhere to forum rules regarding offering services ;))

Damm, you got it! Well I was testing the water to see if there are enough people who might be looking:)

Well I want to do something quite different but will involve many in-game activities.

I do need to check all the rules out. thanks.

Singel and looking :)

And I am beliver of possible romance true EU, there is atleast 1 pair I know about, my ex girlfreind meet new boy in EU and I wish them all well in the future :)

So I am free and living in Sweden :yay:

Rapido

Back