Search results

1. T

Buying: Calypso Land Deed

I will counter with 1370.
  2. T

Selling: looking for new avenues to sell SWEAT

I have 5000 sweat for sale. Just post a message with an offer. Lowball offers will be ignored. I don't deal with resellers.
  3. T

Sweaters are their own worst enemies

At the moment people are being laughed out of sweat areas with offers far higher than 1ped per 1k. Let's not make up things. As far as organizing. Sweaters have a better chance at that and it's slim to none. Most resellers are just sweaters who are too lazy to sweat for themselves so they try to...
  4. T

I disagree. To a point supply and demand will always affect prices. It's part of having a world economy that is based on rampant capitalism. Be careful before you get out your pitchforks. I mostly mean rampant in terms of how widespread capitalism is through out the world. Although, certainly...
  5. T

Sigh, I see things on the forums have not changed much. I make simple thread about sweaters and it becomes world war III. They are part of the game. Even if sweat gets down to 10 pec per 1000 people will always pound on them senselessly as being responsible for all the evils of the game...
  6. T

Keep selling your time and effort short and sweat will be at TT value.
  7. T

Help: Attention Sweat Sellers and Buyers.

Of course 2.2 isn't the worst offer. 2 pec per 1k would be worse. That doesn't mean one should accept 2.2 just because it isn't the worst offer. At this time 2.3 is just far too easy to get to accept less. Heck with the price of both Nexus and ME rising over the last few days 2.4 might start...
  8. T

Help: Attention Sweat Sellers and Buyers.

Yeah sure Axemurderer. That is why I see people every day come to Nea's and Limn, and Twin offering to buy at 2.2 and lower stand around and wait and wait and wait for someone to sell to them. At this point in time only mostly uninformed and hopelessly impatient sell for even 2.2 Ped for 1000...
  9. T

Selling: Blazar Frags, Nova Frags, Nissit, Bombardo, Green Paint, Hair Gel, Kobold Armor, Sweat, etc

Dolera, Thanks. Had a good chat as well. Auction has been extended 1 day.
  10. T

citizen calculation

TinyDancer, sadly, your assessment may be closer to being accurate than any so far.
  11. T

Selling: Blazar Frags, Nova Frags, Nissit, Bombardo, Green Paint, Hair Gel, Kobold Armor, Sweat, etc

Dolera, I have sent you a forum PM with details how get a hold of me in game to complete the transaction. If anyone else wishes to contact me directly about one of the items still remaining for sale you can find me in Limnadian District today. I will be there throughout the day. Just exit the...
  12. T

1 day left. Bidding will close at 6:30 PM CT US tomorrow.
  13. T

Sick and tired of getting killed at neas place? Come to Limnidian District, the new neas sweat camp alterntive!

Even Limn gets quiet now and then. Fact is there are just not that many sweaters as people would like to believe. The numbers have shrunk quite a lot with the continued decrease in the demand for it and the ever dropping price. Even on the weekend things can get slow in places where sweaters...
  14. T

Musings and Perspectives of a Noob

I have always found the notion of a 90% RIO to be questionable. Sure there are people who claim this is so and say that have data to prove it's true. There are players that claim to have data to support having an actual profit once they figure in MU. Truth of the matter is 90% is highly...
  15. T

Auction Extended one more day. Will end 6:30 PM CT US on 9/6/2011 Auction will run for 3 days. See Below for other information. If you know of someone who may be interested in these items if you yourself are not, please feel free to forward it to them. 500 Blazar Fragments...
  16. T

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

I think what you said pretty much sums things up for me too. I mentioned exactly what you did in a thread concerning the new missions. I called it a thinly veiled attempt to extract more money out of the existing player pool. I, also, agree that MA should bring back all the things they...
  17. T

Finding Dung, Rocks and fruit

Dung is another thing that is hard to price. You will occcasionally see people in twin and/or Sweat Camp offering to buy it. Mostly you should avoid these people. They usually only offer 1/10 of a pec for it. That would make your 100 worth all of 10 pec. A little thinking on onces part will...
  18. T

Info: Q & A for newcomers

Meculus, This is a great idea you have. I get lots of questions from my newbies society members. If you ever need any input on questions please feel free to send me a PM. Targ Tfree Freezone Society Leader Newbie Help Center
  19. T

Yeah, The >999999% is not very helpful. It the ask price. Problem is if someone asks 10 pec per that is >999999% but so is 80 pec. I do know one of the street vendors that is closer to being fair offers 65 pec each. 70 to 75 pec each shouldn't be out of the question for an end buyer.
  20. T

Selling: Storage And Inventory Items For Sale.

I had to revise the list pretty heavily. And the reason some items are not combined is because they belong to other people. I can only show the list as is at this time. Irdeta. Just PM me if things are accept with the new revised list.
  21. T

Brukite Weekly 473555% or 4.7 pec per unit. about 3.7 to 4.2 on the street. Kaldon Weekly 396419% or 3.9 pec per unit. About 3 to 3.4 on the street. Nissit Weekly 380391% or 3.8 pec per unit. About 2.9 to 3.3 on the street. Supor Weekly 636872% or 6.3 pec per unit. Street Price N/A due to...
  22. T

Question: Will other planets fail like ROCKTropia?

+rep I don't think, at least at this moment, that a mass exodus from planet Calpyso is going to happen towards Rocktropia. It's pretty obvious that there are people that did go to visit Rocktropia but saw little or no interesting content. This is likely the reason for the waning population...
  23. T

I can confirm that you can spot dung, fruit, and stones while running. I can also confirm that it is also spotted when you have been running and come to a complete stop. That happens to me from time to time as well. That being said, Walking in 3rd person always, at least for me, has yielded...
  24. T

Just like everthing else. There will be people who make totally rediculous offers for stones. Offer 8 pec per unit for rutol is something, sadly, that happens every day. Too many people want to use "free market" as an excuse for blantant opportunistic buying. This kind of lowballing is what...
Back