Sick and tired of getting killed at neas place? Come to Limnidian District, the new neas sweat camp alterntive!

Limnadian is an awesome place tbh, its a nice landscape and i changed from my regular huntingspot to limnadian so its very nice :D

It would be very very nice if someone made TP runs to Limnadian, I got all the TPs already but most of the ppl sweating at Nea's don't.

I can fly atleast 5-6persons to Limnadian if needed :)
If you want to get there just pm me on forum so we can hook up somewhere, i am at forum quite often so its just to pm me :)

allos are great for sweating, only beaten by combibo, but estos?

It would be very very nice if someone made TP runs to Limnadian, I got all the TPs already but most of the ppl sweating at Nea's don't.

Sure bring all the afkers so it will be as bad as nea's in a day or 2

oh well nice well it lasted time to find somewhere new again lol

i must say it is a million times better...i gain sweat there a lot faster

It's easier to get rid of afk players because allo don't have so much sweat as ambu.

I found this place quite relaxing, chat isn't what Swamp Camp VU 9.4 used to be, but they strike me as a determined and focused bunch.

I spent over a year getting my Commando goal so I'm just messing around getting ancillary (free) skills like Dodge, Evade and SG for a while.

Consider it a bump for a good and useful thread. :)

Last edited:
If someone needs I can run him to limnadian.
Actually, anywhere.

I got no vehicles, so the old feshinoed way. Run and kill ^^
Peace.

Just checked out Limnadian and Nea's Place and there were zero sweaters. Zero.

I've never experienced that. I can't work out if that is good news or bad, but its.... different.

:sweat:

Just checked out Limnadian and Nea's Place and there were zero sweaters. Zero.

I've never experienced that. I can't work out if that is good news or bad, but its.... different.

:sweat:

At neas there was no one when i went about an hour ago.

At limnadian u need to travel a bit further out to see the sweaters otherwise you may think there are none there. If i see u at limnadian I'll show u :)

Even Limn gets quiet now and then.

Fact is there are just not that many sweaters as people would like to believe. The numbers have shrunk quite a lot with the continued decrease in the demand for it and the ever dropping price.

Even on the weekend things can get slow in places where sweaters congregate.

At neas there was no one when i went about an hour ago.

At limnadian u need to travel a bit further out to see the sweaters otherwise you may think there are none there. If i see u at limnadian I'll show u :)

I did travel outside the usual hotspots and still didn't see anyone so then tried Nea's - both the nearby revive and fertiliser.

No one, I saw one hunter there.

Thanks for the offer George, but am travelling to another planet - but no sweaters at Nea's is like no Ravens at the Tower of London, a disturbing portent.

That reminds me

allos are great for sweating, only beaten by combibo, but estos?

Are the Combibo gone?..I used to sweat those when I started at old Swamp Camp..:girl:
:sweat:.

coombibos arent gone, kinda plenty of them north of port atlanta.

Hunt at PA. I whip puny at the sweat camp a bit on occassion and always see green dots scattered everywhere. I suspect/hope puny have made the old full time sweaters in to mini-depositors?!?... :)

Since muscle oil prices have gone up a little, it makes sense for them to stop focusing on the ever lowering price of sweat for income and start focusing on other things?

i just saw millions of mob at neas, they make the server hyper lag.:eyecrazy:

At Limn, go run towards the beach. At about halfway to the beach, run across the hills on the left side and from up on the hill look down to the beach, you should see many sweaters there down near the shore.

You should see many people running around. Just follow or ask if you cant find it.

Dunno everytime I go there it's filled with people. Remember, left side of the beach.

The good thing about Limn is that when they're dry, and you can't kill them, you run to the river to drown the creep.
Nea's is mostly quiet when I visit. Although lately I saw a few people there trying to sweat. Although they were struggling the aggro from mutiple mobs and getting killed. XD

Have fun sweating! :p

Back