Search results

1. SoftHart

Account locked for mining Monria

So we are talking in pixels. I would have given you a "little" more credit then that :lolup:
  2. SoftHart

Account locked for mining Monria

LOL and how big is your penis? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  3. SoftHart

Overview of Clothing/Texture Bugs

Maybe MA should get everyone working on the bugs instead of one person working on the bugs and everyone else working on more content! The way things get done in this company is mind blowing! This is one customer you lost because of it and I see nothing has changed.
  4. SoftHart

Achievement: It's a BOY!!!!!!

Cute boy :thumbup:
  5. SoftHart

Date on next VU?

Hopefully there will be lots of bug fixes, if not this door is gonna get closed. :wise:
  6. SoftHart

Boob physics

How does a free MMO generate more revenue then EU?? I agree with the OP. Its beyond me why people continue to play this game with all the things that are wrong and this company's total disregard for the players.
  7. SoftHart

Bug Report: Clothing since vu14

:(.....................
  8. SoftHart

No comments :) Well what you doing down there? :) Back on topic- Has any of the clothes been fixed since the avi update? Haven't been in to check, and I don't recall hearing any has been.
  9. SoftHart

How is the view from back there? ;)
  10. SoftHart

Nice belly boobs you have going on there. But seriously, I am so fed up with the bugs and items I bought are f*ed up that I can count on one hand the times that I have signed in this year. Until they fix my shit they wont see any $ from me.
  11. SoftHart

Ban the Above User!

:confused: Just what part of me would you like harder?? banned for being a gun discriminator
  12. SoftHart

Ban the Above User!

Banned for being hard on yourself
  13. SoftHart

Help: Looking for Mercenaries! (Free Skills & Travel Provided)

I may have to make a trip back into the game for this! Was so much fun last time! :wtg:
  14. SoftHart

Feffox Mayhem

Not impressed..........keeps walking :dunno:
  15. SoftHart

Incident at Treasure Island

LOL $69,000 down the drain. Wait another 6 years for it to be found!
  16. SoftHart

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

You know the first one that lands on it can claim it! :D
  17. SoftHart

EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

It has its own stand now?? You leave it out in the sun and all your gonna have is a hard boiled egg for lunch :laugh: I vote for this!! A large fluffy rapid bunny running around killing everyone! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  18. SoftHart

EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

Its gonna hatch a dozen atrox which will all be Deathifers pets that he can control :D But sersiously, 6+ years to hatch this thing???? Gives me even more faith that MA will fix all the bugs in a reasonable amount of time. NOT! And then to make an event out of it, "lets suck more peds out of...
  19. SoftHart

Calypso Settlers are recruiting

VaVaVoom :D
  20. SoftHart

EU Avatar Before & After Contest

Ok, I am going to off on a limb and comment on what I think Loren was getting at. Granted it was a Free event and it took next to nothing to participate in it. And yes there are bigger issues to deal with. But the fact still remains that they held a contest and gave a deadline to enter. I don't...
  21. SoftHart

New Avatar Pics!

I bet that bug gets fixed before all the rest of them! :laugh:
  22. SoftHart

Stopping bye

Any one have some penicillin. I think I may have caught some nasty virus after reading this thread. :eyecrazy:
  23. SoftHart

New Avatar Pics!

LOL probably is just the she males. I really don't want ALL my business hanging out (except for maybe those rare occasions which I have just to see the reaction) But with the clothing they designed to show them, why now are they removing it? I find the boorums hilarious and obscene at time. If...
  24. SoftHart

Hidden cost of Spear vehicles or ... ?

The way the spear acting was funny when it first came out. But now its annoying as hell. Especially when you actually trying to get somewhere. And you would think by now that damage for no reason would have been fixed. I don't drive it anymore and its more used as a storage unit. And yes, this...
Back