Bug Report: Clothing since vu14

Wonder what they meant then by

Ooops you are right! How I missed that right at the top, i don't know :laugh: maybe cos i was scanning for the word "clothing " (tunnel vision)

PIty it turns out to be not the bug fixes we're looking for, according to previous poster

Have edited my post, Svarog. Thanks :)

Repeating the next bit, because so many people only read the last page, and am really hoping that somebody else will have a shot at getting through to the Devs

What's more, my appeal to the Devs regarding clothing bugs, got moved, at 711's insistence, from Dev's Corner to the clothing section, where the Devs are not likely to read it.

Maybe some others can try the same ... being ingratiatingly polite etc (Yeah, i know it's hard under the cicumstances) so as not to provoke any similar removal

jay :(

I give up..

clothes are just going to look like shit for a few years while MA finishes working on taming.

My Master Coat (M,C) has a really terrible stupid shape to it now, looks like women's clothing!...
It makes my man pecs look like girl boobs, and it's also much wider at the base so looks more like a dress!

On top of that, the textures still aren't straightened out!

I'm very upset, I put a crazy amount of work into my coat, it was months in the making! :banghead:

posting Before & After pics in a few minutes...
EDIT: here's the pics (before is old pic from pre-Cryengine)...

BEFORE...
bluenred.jpg

AFTER...
coat_after_v14.jpg

EDIT #2: Also I just noticed the stupid TAIL added to the bottom rear trim of the coat, which warps terribly when moving (especially dancing)... Coat is currently RUINED as far as I am concerned, and I fear it will probably never be returned to it's former glorious state! One of my most prized possessions and it's ruined! :eyecrazy:

EDIT #3: Just noticed some more... the inside lining is messed up too!...
Waistline now has Tezlapod textures inside (Tezla was never inside), and that waistline should be down where the Burgundy ends...
(also there is Fine Silk texture in the burgundy which makes the inside shine, but that is "twisted" as is the Nexnecis texture in main field on the outside... creating the half shiny/half dull strip you see in the middle of the burgundy on the bottom half of the inside)
coat_after_v14_-_2.jpg

Top to bottom, inside and out, soooo many problems with just my coat!

My sympathy goes out to you people with lots of bugged clothes... I used to have many, many fully customized extravagant outfits, so I can imagine what you're dealing with!

Last edited:
Halloooooooooo MA.

My original Urban Black Boots is not anymore black, i want them to be total black as before.:mad::mad::mad:

Halloooooooooo MA.

My original Urban Black Boots is not anymore black, i want them to be total black as before.:mad::mad::mad:

Come on MA...... I dont need any screenshot because its a original Urban Black Boots...
So start and work.......:mad:

My Master Coat (M,C) has a really terrible stupid shape to it now, looks like women's clothing!...
It makes my man pecs look like girl boobs, and it's also much wider at the base so looks more like a dress!

On top of that, the textures still aren't straightened out!

I'm very upset, I put a crazy amount of work into my coat, it was months in the making! :banghead:

posting Before & After pics in a few minutes...
EDIT: here's the pics (before is old pic from pre-Cryengine)...

BEFORE...
bluenred.jpg

AFTER...
coat_after_v14.jpg

EDIT #2: Also I just noticed the stupid TAIL added to the bottom rear trim of the coat, which warps terribly when moving (especially dancing)... Coat is currently RUINED as far as I am concerned, and I fear it will probably never be returned to it's former glorious state! One of my most prized possessions and it's ruined! :eyecrazy:

EDIT #3: Just noticed some more... the inside lining is messed up too!...
Waistline now has Tezlapod textures inside (Tezla was never inside), and that waistline should be down where the Burgundy ends...
(also there is Fine Silk texture in the burgundy which makes the inside shine, but that is "twisted" as is the Nexnecis texture in main field on the outside... creating the half shiny/half dull strip you see in the middle of the burgundy on the bottom half of the inside)
coat_after_v14_-_2.jpg

Top to bottom, inside and out, soooo many problems with just my coat!

My sympathy goes out to you people with lots of bugged clothes... I used to have many, many fully customized extravagant outfits, so I can imagine what you're dealing with!

pretty much sums up the reason why I have always been afraid to buy anything that would 'look good' in game... next vu it might just be ruined, so I got my jarhead texturized.... always wear it, even if it would look completely crap one VU it will still be doing the job :D

Ninja Hood Jacket X Black (M) Bugged

^^^ Jacket As of Yesterday

- - -

^^^ After today's update​

Each update seems to bring even more and more bugs to the clothing. I had to deal with arm pits holes in this jacket and gray rings around the wrists for nearly six months now. I log in after this recent update, and I'm horrified to see my jacket has GRAY patches on it's front and back!

Time to start repping this birthday suit ladies! :eyecrazy:

This post is a little dated but, anyway to remind myself!!! never EVER!! buy another piece of clothing during the rest of my Entropia life!! WTF is going on!!?? :rolleyes:

I am pleased to say that the Black High X Jacket is now black again! After VU14.2,

^^^ Jacket As of Yesterday

- - -

^^^ After today's update​

Each update seems to bring even more and more bugs to the clothing. I had to deal with arm pits holes in this jacket and gray rings around the wrists for nearly six months now. I log in after this recent update, and I'm horrified to see my jacket has GRAY patches on it's front and back!

Time to start repping this birthday suit ladies! :eyecrazy:

It took them 4 years to fix the high jacket, they have stuffed the hood jacket now, .... Why is it so hard to fix?

I'm not holding my breath for them to fix my clothes even though they said they would. My issues with my clothes are extremely obvious.

So spent 2 years gathering materials to get my master coat finished.
When it was done it looked like this:
attachment.php

attachment.php

was slightly upset that the polished chrome didn't look polished or chrome.

but now it looks like this:
attachment.php

(if you look very close the nipples are at my waist :mad:)
attachment.php

and why is the top and bottom of the coat 2 different sizes so that nothing is even close to lining up :mad:

MA do you really think I'm going to continue to depo for clothing when you do this to me?

I am pleased to say that the Black High X Jacket is now black again! After VU14.2,

Really? It might just be worth me logging in to check my F one then :D

Hi there. I'm not against white scarves btw :laugh:

entropia_2013-07-01_10-16-13-56.jpg

This post is a little dated but, anyway to remind myself!!! never EVER!! buy another piece of clothing during the rest of my Entropia life!! WTF is going on!!?? :rolleyes:

Nice belly boobs you have going on there.

But seriously, I am so fed up with the bugs and items I bought are f*ed up that I can count on one hand the times that I have signed in this year. Until they fix my shit they wont see any $ from me.

Nice belly boobs you have going on there.

But seriously, I am so fed up with the bugs and items I bought are f*ed up that I can count on one hand the times that I have signed in this year. Until they fix my shit they wont see any $ from me.

Yeah what she said.. In fact, I suggest we all run naked in the streets... SoftHart will lead the march.. "closely" followed by me.. :wtg:

No comments :)

Well what you doing down there? :)

Back on topic- Has any of the clothes been fixed since the avi update? Haven't been in to check, and I don't recall hearing any has been.
Way better view!! :)

As for my jeans and some of my shirts, no they haven't fixed them yet... :(

- Noob Trucker Hat (Shows Hair at back)
- Ark Elf Hat (We all know)
- Gem Bustier (No colour)
- Skeleton Shirt (Is now a turtle neck)
- Short Pleated Skirt (When you leave Quad or Sleip it disappears)

I buy/have a lot of clothes.

From my current outfits, these seem to be bugged.

I wanted to buy more clothes last week, but I didn't due to all the bugs, maybe tomorrow I can have a better outfit :D

Come on seriously you guys!? I refuse to wait till my coat is fixed and jeans till next update.I am a very patient person,but I thought this last update would fix jeans and etc.. Made it worse!! If anyone is listening at MA..Please delegate this coding job to someone who knows what they are doing. seriously! :rolleyes:

bump up this one so it's not forgotten when it's anniversary is just around the corner...

bump up this one so it's not forgotten when it's anniversary is just around the corner...
my textures were fixed a few weeks ago (maybe a month), but only for a few days (maybe a week or so)...
then broke again, still broke! :scratch2:

almost a year for you to fix these things now MindArk...

As i told you Before i lost about 5000 ped in last avatar update and 1800 ped in this avatar update,,,no MA will not fix it MA has just fooled you , time to say.:wave:

Please Kim stand up and be a man not a ..... and dont use any synonym Words.

Back