Search results

1. Shinobi C

Earliest EU Player

August 2004
  2. Shinobi C

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Maincrashers - Atlantis 2000(GreenCourt Remix) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKodq3LklrE
  3. Shinobi C

Happy 2010 to you too !!! :D

Happy 2010 to you too !!! :D
  4. Shinobi C

Want to skill for free?

It was fun! Thanks for the skilling, Ein :handgun: :yay: Hoping for Ein to be in top 3! :D
  5. Shinobi C

PETITION for Miners ...

Wu Shinobi C Takashi
  6. Shinobi C

Happy Birthday Muksy!

Happy B'day mate !!! :yay: :beerchug: :birthday: :wtg:
  7. Shinobi C

Nice run on formidons :)

Nice run uHh !!! :yay: :banana:
  8. Shinobi C

1.2+ Million Rounds Shot in 24 Hours

:D See to it that soc mates of yours bring you ammo. And when you're out of a few amps, let people you trust, repair em for you at the same time they bring ammo. That way you don't lose time running off to a TT :wtg: GL :yay:
  9. Shinobi C

Uber: nAn Rex and Ice 23k

Gratz Rex !!! About time you got one ! Well deserved !! :yay:
  10. Shinobi C

Uber: 21K trox hof!!!!!!

South of Nymph ? :p Me thinks you hunted too much argo's ;) UBAH Gratz again !!! :yay: :banana:
  11. Shinobi C

After 2 Years My 1st Spaceship

Well, it took me almost 3 years to find a spaceship ... First one was a good one though, with a 35 ped beacon in it :D GL for the next one! :)
  12. Shinobi C

Does anyone play with sound?

Music & Sound is off all the time, Winamp is playing ;) :yay:
  13. Shinobi C

Mining? What? (Guide For The Common Guy)

Great guide Raeky ! Fits in completely with my theories and practices :)
  14. Shinobi C

Wounding Finally

Gratz JD !!! :yay:
  15. Shinobi C

Entropia Pwnage :)

Lol, Fatal Bazooka !! :yay::yay: Not many will understand, indeed ... Viens bégère putain! ;)
  16. Shinobi C

VU 9.3.2 CTD Bug

Happening to me as well since the mini-VU. Crashed while finding a deed, crashed while trying to extract resources, crashed while looting a mob, ...
  17. Shinobi C

Scan a mob, may give you important info

Like the idea :) I always thought it would have been fun to take a snapshot of the mob with your scanner. The snapshot then goes into some kind of PDA ( which you can buy in TT or with a technician) where all your scanned mobs are displayed. That way you can browse through mobs if you are...
  18. Shinobi C

Help: The problem being an EF 'old timer.'

That's a very good idea Etopia. I believe this has been done a few times in the past ( with success iirc ). MA indeed prioritizes upon number of support cases concerning the bug. A general support case letter should be made for the current visual bug. As for the question of the OP, no idea...
  19. Shinobi C

FYI: Warning!!!! Missing Loot!

I don't believe I have lost any loot, but on the other hand I always leave my loot window open and don't bother to check :( It probably has something to do with their new protocol involving "reduced communications". Missing some communication streams or something like that
  20. Shinobi C

After VU9 mining changes figured out (I think)

Well I could start whining too :) Been playing for about 4 years now, haven't had a solo uber in any profession. Highest was about 800 peds. Looted only ONE esi since they renamed it from GSI a while back. No item with nice markup found ever. Still, I keep afloat. And like I said, my returns...
  21. Shinobi C

French (technical) translation needed!

Nice oldtimer ! If you have any more questions I'll try to help, I can translate most of it(if not all) directly to dutch :)
  22. Shinobi C

After VU9 mining changes figured out (I think)

Returns have been the same for me, no difference at all.
  23. Shinobi C

all a10x series drop again?

Been awhile since I last looted an amp. Last one was an A104 from a Longu in 2006. :) An amp in loot will probably be pretty rare. Especially with all the L stuff nowadays.
  24. Shinobi C

Selling: Stylish outfit with rare leather jacket (Spiral Street Dark Strife Jacket)

Won this very nice jacket a few years ago by winning the CamelTrophy. Have been wearing it ever since ! :yay:
  25. Shinobi C

Cool Layout oZ !

Cool Layout oZ !
Back