1.2+ Million Rounds Shot in 24 Hours

Those are some nice friends that are willing to lend you such great gear. Stock up on the Red Bull and go for it!:sniper:

God Luck.

Good luck with the hunt and I hope everything goes well!

Good luck sodi i'll be routing for you :)

Kaza

GL, its a hell of a task!

Mobs will find me, I'm sure. Only problem gonna be repairs and reammo:)

:D

See to it that soc mates of yours bring you ammo. And when you're out of a few amps, let people you trust, repair em for you at the same time they bring ammo. That way you don't lose time running off to a TT :wtg:

GL :yay:

whats new ? thats my DAILY ammo budget :silly2:

Yes - don't forget to use friends and soc mates to avoid the pesky TT !! :D

About the red bull .. I hear if you refine fruit with growth moles it makes some sorta energy shake - I'll drop you a few on Sunday :D

Have fun !! Good luck & I can't wait to see the results Sodi :thumbup:

And I thought my 400 PED ammo runs were tedious!!

good luck my relatively new soc mate :)

:D

See to it that soc mates of yours bring you ammo. And when you're out of a few amps, let people you trust, repair em for you at the same time they bring ammo. That way you don't lose time running off to a TT :wtg:

For sure a good idea, but a hell of a task to reach him standing in the middle of the dome.

Good luck, respect for the attempt :yay:

You really need a spank and a chilling shower. At least you have the required age to pay your own medical insurances?

Gotta be the asshole, but you're only just as stupid as Stryker was when tried it.

And with all due respect, you're all idiots for encouraging him.

I cant understand how you're willing to do this but its up to you and I hope you end up where you wanted!

Crazy idea, but I wish you all the best of luck! +rep for attempting it! :D

I'd be curious to see what your loot trends do in this time. Obviously to track it manually would take away from time you could spend blasting...

Are there any automated programs out there that can track this sort of thing?

subscribed <popcorn>

Hehe also interested in seeing this....All that gear from H&R circle? Almost makes me want to join....But that kind of gear (except mod fap lol) would be bad eco for me at my current skills....

wot can i say ,, but the best of luck ,, maybe an ATH for you or 2 ;)

Great challenge mate... Give it all and kick ass!!

All the best Sodi...

I'll be watching the window ;)

Jack Scudd Samuels

I predict someone gets the big 35k merp that day!

Best of luck Sodi. You're going to dream about fighting Aurli for weeks after this. Seriously, take care of your health along the way. Maybe get a spare mouse in reserve as well. :)

Grattz MA U just got another ONE :monkey::tux::laugh:

Good luck with this Sodi! :yay::wtg::thumbup:
This is definitely a tough endurance challenge for ya as well. I'm sure you've calculated some numbers. I just did, here is what I came up with:

Mod. Merc. 15 ammo burn 86 attack a minute.

A204 amp 1 ammo burn

16 ammo burn total per use X 86 attacks a minute = 1,376 ammo. per minute
1,376 ammo a minute X 60 minutes = 82,560 ammo burn per hour

1,400,000 ammo / 82,560 ammo. burn per hr. = 16.96 hrs.. Obviously more time is required for repairs, re-ammo., rest breaks, food/drink and when nature calls. ;)

A204 amp 2,051 uses X 2 (assuming you're using 2) is 4,102 total uses
4,102 amp uses / 86 attack a min. = 47.70 minutes before having to repair
both amps.

All figures are using the stats from https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/www.entropedia.com and hopefully my numbers are close. :scratch2::laugh: (I'm definitely don't have the brains in the group) According to the information, the Mod. Merc. wouldn't need to be repaired to complete it (93.99hrs? damn! ).

What time are you planning to start? I have to work that day, but may be able to help in the morning a bit or when I get home. I'll p.m. you, but I'll know you're going to be busy! :handgun: :laugh:

Last edited:
Good luck with this. I subscribe so I know what record I need to break. I am interested to see if you loot anything nice during that time.

P.S.
I think Atrox or ambu would be better choices for such a task...

gl with that its gona b really borin on the same mob for so long lol:laugh:

I would like to suggest to have at start a full TT MM and take a screen with time and at the end of the day take a screen with the TT of the MM. That way you will know how many rounds you had and you don't need to count anything. You can go with or without amp.. it makes no difference, since we only care of the number of clicks. An exploit could be that you fire all the ammo in the sky, but if you can afford to do that 24 hrs, then you deserve the record:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Teamspeak server

I just thought about something. Does anyone have a teamspeak server I can be on with ppl dropping in for a chat to help me keep awake?:)

Good luck with this. I subscribe so I know what record I need to break. I am interested to see if you loot anything nice during that time.

P.S.
I think Atrox or ambu would be better choices for such a task...

Maybe you could do it during the same time frame and we could make it an event ;)

good luck m8 :)

Nice Project Sodi :cool:

Best of luck and lots of HoF's to you.

Regards

Diabolic Angel

Maybe you could do it during the same time frame and we could make it an event ;)

I wish I could, but is not something I can do any time soon. You need lot of time and lot of free ped for that, and I can't put it in something like that in near future. The time this will waste is at least a week, because after 24 hrs of clicking you will be a zombie few days after that. And in order to resist 24 hrs shooting you need few days of break before you start. It is harder than it seems.
Not to mention that because you need to shoot at all time, you need to take lot of extra decay. If you choose CP and evade level is not 45+ it will be uber expensive.

Good luck:D, Subscribed :)

Back