Search results

1. rwin

new ppl needed for an event!

Hello, we are holding an event this weekend, you can read about it here. the basic idea is teams race to "rescue" a player stuck at an outpost (ever have that happen?)first team back with person in tow wins. I am looking for a few newcomers who have been around a few months to act as back-up...
  2. rwin

Search and Rescue Event 2500 PED prize pool.

Saturday Search And Rescue !!!!!2,500 PED in prizes!!!!! Brought to you by BlackRain, ABE - New Oxford and the JSA society Overview: This will be a Team Event. Teams will be tasked with locating a VIP and transporting them back to a set location. First team to return with VIP wins. Date...
  3. rwin

new dev blog entry

could not see this anywhere else: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5347.html
  4. rwin

Tom and Bob go to see MArks new game

Bob and Tom go to see MArks new game MArk: Hi guys! Tom: Hello Bob: wazzzzzupppp Mark; … Tom …. MArk: Anyway here it is…. Bob: Whoa! Tom: Nice, I didn’t realize the power ranger franchise had been incorporated into a game. MArk: It hasn’t…. Tom :Oh, sorry. Why Everyone is wearing armor...
  5. rwin

vista problems revisited.

A friend of mine had the crash to desktop bug in vista. Every time he dies---to desktop. he fixed this by running EU as admin in xp mode. Now for some reason it is back. The old fix does not seem to work. any ideas?
  6. rwin

diagnostic utility

Don't know if anyone has used this, but I see allot of people with questions and they are not entirely sure on what system/hardware they have. I use this tool Belarc Advisor to determine what type of hardware and software is on a system. It's a free safe download and it will also tell you if...
  7. rwin

we all need a shower

Take a look at the loot we get from killing these animals skins mussel and organ oil - residues of said oils - gross! When we loot hides and armor/items I assume its from the mobs "lair" They are probably infested with lice and bugs, the blood of the poor soul who they were taken from. How do...
  8. rwin

4a plates

could not see any on auction, PEauction says +35. I have seen them in game for +60 whats a good price range for these?
  9. rwin

New things to kill

I know there is a new item/vu thread, new font, new electro bio thiningy bla bla bla blueprint.....:) lets post what is really important to hunters right here... The new things we get to kill, and be killed by. Ill start once I get a few. But if you have encountered any please post; Screen...
  10. rwin

What type of events do you prefer?

As the topic says please vote on your favorite type of event. Please pick one from the first 3 choices and one from the second 3
  11. rwin

stockpiles

I was reading this thread today, on weapon auctions. As I said there, I do allot of exploring and I'm often surprised to see the number of items in some of the estates. As I stated in the other thread, I have often herd people speculate on the number of active players (5-6k). I'm wondering what...
  12. rwin

soc list

Hello, we are updating the SOC list on Entropia Directory. please check out the list, if you would like to be added post here and I will update, or you can add your soc at the bottom of the list. thanks:)
  13. rwin

are you insane?

Sometimes I think I am… How many of you have strange little habits while playing? Ones that you know are completely bogus, but you are compelled to do. Every day. Even though you know it’s B/S Even after you have proved yourself wrong. You still do it. Here are a couple of mine: Im hunting, I...
  14. rwin

Bio Domes

Hi, I looked around and there is hardly any info on these. does anyone own one planet side? First one I looked in was in PA, I asked around and someone told me it was something for the future, another told me it was for LA's plants or to cultivate DNA, but they have turrets in them so no mobs...
  15. rwin

What am i missing here.

Hello, I'm picking up a set of shogun as a secondary armor for mini mobs. so I decided to look at a few other sets in the 70 to 150 range to see how they stacked out. I sent a pm to a player here about a set of dragon F and then went in game to look around. I saw some dragon parts and the...
  16. rwin

un-usable item in loot

Hello, recently i have looted several L weapons. Two in particular got me thinking about this question. Has anyone looted an L item they cant use yet? It may be common but I haven't seen it. The koss 380 and the riker-2 I looted from a berry and a Caudatergus, I can use both weapons now. If I...
  17. rwin

Oil rig, Schocking photos revieled!!!!

Brace yourselves, fellow newcomers. This is not for the faint of heart.:eek: you have herd about the "rig". Whispered in hush tones- with great reverence in the sweat camps. Wild tales of free oil, massive Atrox uber battles and the merciless slaughtering of anyone in OJ. I braved the hoards...
  18. rwin

kicking ass in PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i finally decide to go to the pvp2 by the rig- kicked some serious ass as you can see: Click to enlarge some soc shows up, NBK or something like that, so i had to kill all of them too: Click to enlarge there were a bunch of them, lucky i had my pet Armax bull (lumpy) he helped a little...
  19. rwin

sweat price to low? dont have PED?.........

exploring EU is FREE. and you might meet some ppl, gain a few skills, and a few TP. Visit the Places of interest page on Entropia directory. Here are a few of the most recent additions: Abandoned Homestead Iron Watchtower Willunsong West Windmill_Settlement Wishing Well put on your running...
  20. rwin

hit footprint v/s elevation

When hunting in mountainous area or in area of different elevation i seem to be hit less if i am lower than the mob. Do you think its because we are less exposed- a smaller foot print? It also seems that when a mob is above you they tend to run past and attack from below. I notice this most...
  21. rwin

armor and plate question

Hi, im using ghost and 2a at the moment. in game when i drag a plate to my harness impact remains at 19 when i right click to see stats. with 2a shouldn't it read 24? when i add an amp to a weapon i see the change reflected, but not with the ghost armor. is this normal, a bug or what. could not...
  22. rwin

full ghost F for sale

full ghost female for sale TT is 254.79
  23. rwin

Barely making it…….rich?

Or maybe I should call this get rich slow lol Im looking for my peer group and their opinions on how they make it and survive in EU. I’ve been playing for about 5 months now; my last post of this nature was my noobie guide at 4 weeks. Now, to qualify for this post. If you: *Have a full set of...
  24. rwin

Weapon Progression

Hello, recently Solaris created some great grafix and a quide on SIB weapons. Many new people have allot of questions regarding where to start with weapons, what weapon next ect ect. And as stated many times- read the guides. With permission from Solaris I have added the Grafix to the SIB...
  25. rwin

unopened pets?

i see some posts talking about unopened pet, that they need to be feed once un-stabled ect. How is this done? do some of yo have pets that are tamed and then put away without being fed the first 200 bars??
Back