Barely making it…….rich?

rwin

Alpha
Society
JSA
'Zar Necroo
Or maybe I should call this get rich slow lol
Im looking for my peer group and their opinions on how they make it and survive in EU. I’ve been playing for about 5 months now; my last post of this nature was my noobie guide at 4 weeks.
Now, to qualify for this post.
If you:
*Have a full set of clothes, hat, master coat and shades and a combination of more than 4 colors,
*Carry a Montgomery anabolic as your “back up” for the small mobs,
*On slow day do 1000 click craft runs on Breer M4a’s,
*Are upset ‘cause your last loot only brought your supremacy/jag/angel and mod fap up to 75% of tt,
*Are concerned that it’s hard to find “ruga” or know what it is,
Please pass this one by- you should be out hunting “Hogs” and aluri
or kretlin on a “little hunt of 30k ammo”. :)

In the last few months I’ve learned a lot for this forum and would like to hear comments from;
The 15-30k skills,
Ghost/vigi/nemi,
Maxed M3a can’t afford the M4a,
low depositing
3k round hunting,
love the EU and play on a shoestring budget group of ppl.
I hope these points are helpful to new and not so new players and await your thoughts.

1. Slow down. I walk now, and pic up fruit/ dung. When I see a big herd of mobs I walk to the end to see how it runs and what is in there (maybe a dom trox in the middle:eek: ) then I slowly angle in and shoot them one at a time. Explore and see the sites- I have actually met a few ppl in game for 6 months without all the TP!!

2. Save EVERYTHING. Wool hides teeth bones paint ect. Save and sell it at auction.

3. Don’t spread yourself to thin- but don’t limit yourself to one profession;

I hunt mostly. But id like to get to a point where I can craft the breer rifles. So I have a D1 bp and some of the new skill bp. If you get a bunch of bp and try to make everything you will go broke fast. Limit yourself to a particular set of items. The new skill bp use some animal oils. So I hunt, save the muscle oil and iron stone and buy a little ore to skill on. I recommend pick crafting OR tailoring. Doing both is too expensive. Just started to skill in taming also, high buy-in but a whip lasts a long time and when you’re broke- you can always tame.

KEEP the opolo until 2000k at least- how many times do ppl need to hear this???

4. Don’t shoot to high to fast. Put down the MK2 and get a breer mXa (1,2,3 or 4). Leave the artox alone except on a special occasion hunt. You can’t kill the hunter alone- so stop trying lol. (That’s me).

After a lootless artox hunt I had .22 pec and some oils to tt. I got enough for 1500 rounds. Depressed, I went to atlas and started killing snabbles and exo…………..135 ped exo young :yay: .

Needless to say the fields of atlas north were bathed in blood for quite some time. The next global in chat under mine was a second entity for 105 ped. This changed what I hunt dramatically.
Have fun on the atrox sometimes but be realistic in what you go after- especially alone.
So far I have been able to survive and have a pretty good time on 20-25 bucks a month.

To my mediocre brothers and sisters, please post your thoughts, tips and tricks.

Playing smart, having discipline, and slowly progressing is the way to make it happen here- unless you have tons of cash.
An old bull and a young bull stood up on the hill watching the cows below.
The young bull said "lets run down there and jump one of those cows". The old bull said, "No, lets walk down, and jump 'em all."

Shameless plug- I have a soc for new to mid lvl players. The problem is the new ppl get frustrated and quit too soon-no instant gratification here.
If your looking for a place to land and agree with some of the things I say here hit me with a pm.

To my mediocre brothers and sisters, please post your thoughts, tips and tricks. what are you doing to survive:)

Last edited:
Back