Search results

1. raybrad

Big eudoria mob map

hi there have you ever wanted to have a big , detailed eudoria map with all the mob spawns in it (updated for the VU 14) so here you have is a bit heavy but it is worth it https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/images/eudoria_mobmap_vu14.jpg let me know what do you think of it:)
  2. raybrad

what is going on?

second time today servers down, does someone is doing something wrong?
  3. raybrad

the mindark miss

hi i`ve been around since there where gold in loots, and thats a lot of time in the mind of marco that once said that he didn`t expect the playerbase to be older than 6 months. Ive seen the evolution of the game (or i should say diminish) from a time when you enjoyed a game you where payed to...
  4. raybrad

Price check on Shogun foot guards (F) SGA edition

hi anyone have an idea on the right price for this? i have a M avatar and will never use them
  5. raybrad

Question: What do you think of keeping the repair terminals in Amethera lands?

hi to all this is part of the vu msg of MA: "Temporary trade terminals and repair terminals have been installed to all Land Areas and Outback Land Areas on Amethera. Note that this is a temporary fix for the duration of the Second Golden Age! " what do you think of having the repairs...
  6. raybrad

Info: Eudoria Mob Map 10.0.7

Eudoria Mob Map 10.0.9 Hi >>>>>>> MAP UPDATED TO VU 10.0.9 <<<<<<<<<< All new tp and outposts Eudoria Mob Map 10.0.9]Click to enlarge there are minor areas uncovered but we will keep an update copy at our soc page: Eudoria Mob Map 10.0.9 i hope you all find it usefull for the...
  7. raybrad

Help: new teleporter bug?

hi there i just teleported to billy´s and as you can see in the pic i appeard stuck into the teleporter, too far away to operate it and can not move in either direction. Click to enlarge summited a suport case, i wish they take short to fix it because i cannot keep on the cartography quest i...
  8. raybrad

Info: Complete Amethera Map (10.0.6)

Complete Amethera Map (10.0.9) hi i hope this map will be handy for you , it have all the tp, lands and its revivals, as i walked around i writed there the outside land mobs too. i hope to update it as amethera gets more crowded Click to enlarge if you find something odd or missing...
  9. raybrad

Info: Auction out of order

it s been several hours now since the auction is out of order as the time for a item arrive to its end the timer on that item just blocks maybe MA is on a vacation? :scratch2:
  10. raybrad

Selling: Auctioning Dr Almon Duchev log #11

yes , its the rarest of them all, and can be yours!! please place your bids starting on 500 peds auction closes end of the month ( 28/02/2009 ) good luck to you all
  11. raybrad

Achievement: Coolness

It just took forever but i got it :yay: just by swording :D 6200+ skill Click to enlarge feels good
  12. raybrad

Whera are the Exarosaurs Stalkers?

hi to all since the land north of new oxford was changed to armaxes , i miss hunting big exosaurs, can anyone tell me where i can find then now? thanks
  13. raybrad

Repair Deeds

Have you ever been in the best hunting/minig day and suddenly .... yellow msg "your weapon/firnder is damaged" :( . It is fairly comon, you have to go back and repair just to run back to the spot and keep mining/hunting. worse if you have to hunt with swords that decay sooo fast. inmagine...
  14. raybrad

Guess the date and earn 1000 efd

yes!! another chance to earn dam easy EFD :yay: as you all know MA is about to release new planets as you can see in the planet rooster in entropiauniverse page. just guess the release date of the first planet and youll earn 1000 peds! planets to be released: Creative Kingdom MMO Planet CRD...
  15. raybrad

what are the odds for this?

just came out of a tp and found this; Click to enlarge is it rare or what. :scratch2: have someone found something like it?
  16. raybrad

a new rock on our way

a new rock but not any rock..... a dam huge one!!! Click to enlarge
  17. raybrad

bulk paints offering

hi to all great offer for painters, this bulk paints sale, no selling part of it, just the whole. best offer wins it, 2 days auction starting now qtity TT % Total Orange 4296 42,96 106,90 45,92 Brown 2832 198,24 103,49 205,16 Green 1430 100,1 106,40 106,51 VCream 337...
  18. raybrad

bulk paints sale

hi to all only for painters this bulk paints sale, no selling part of it, just the whole. best offer wins it, 2 days auction starting now qtity TT % Total Orange 4296 42,96 106,9 45,92 Brown 2832 198,24 103,49 205,16 Green 1430 100,1 106,4 106,51 VCream 337 40,44 104,27...
  19. raybrad

serendipity and its reward

it took a long time but finally i did it, got serendipity just from sword Click to enlarge and the same mob had a nice graduation present :yay: Click to enlarge i think it was nice from the mob to carry that for me :laugh:
  20. raybrad

Free Muscle Oil!!!

i ran into this yesterday and could not help to take the pic :laugh: Click to enlarge ....am i playing this game too much?
  21. raybrad

directx update needed??!?!?!

this is new i just downloaded the update and upon runing i get this msg: you have to update directx 9 or better..... i have the direct x 10 installed, in fact look this . Click to enlarge as clearly stated i could log in, i have all green dots but i keep getting the direct x msg anyone...
  22. raybrad

bank loan conditions

Updated bank loan conditions hi i will post here and keep updated the loan conditions of the entropian banks so you dont have to go to them all to figure it out wich is best for you update 25-12-2007 anshe bank lowered the loan conditions all the rest keep the same, atlas heaven bank still...
  23. raybrad

a thing about rifles - carbines

hi to all, i was looking at entropia weapons table and the nicelly done tables of weapons/profesional standigs done by solaris while looking for a rifle to use up to my level and i came upon this; i am at the moment 27 sniper prof standing and i cant find a sib weapon for my level, in fact i...
  24. raybrad

Guess the date of vu 9.1 earn 1000 EFD

yes its here again!! the date guessing event is back!! the only event where you can easily earn : One thousand EFD!! the long awaited vu 9.1 will bring us the leathers back!! new bp s, maybe new minerals and rumors say new mobs too maybe the egg hatch and the end of the notes mistery :laugh...
  25. raybrad

do you agree with the new armor decay costs

there are already few threads regarding this issue, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84024 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84023 but i wish to make it numerically clear the opinion of players regarding this one my opinion is remove the...
Back