Search results

1. E

Question: Sweat / hr

Are you guys getting any sweat from puny on calypso? I dont seem to.
  2. E

FYI: 1200 ped Privateer

Crazy idea and maybe a bad one at that you be judge. EU might benifit from a feature which requires mindark approval or email approval for selling items below a certain market percentage that are more expensive than 1000 ped or whatever rediculous value.
  3. E

Sweat and vehicles

I would pay extra for different blends of fuel. Possibly certain blends using more rare materials. Downside i see is sweat will become unbalanced and other things that use sweat will raise in price. Making other things also rise in price.
  4. E

Entropia Universe 12.6.2 Release Notes

Even with a real firearm at 3 meters it is possible to miss with corrected vision at 20/20 if your shooting a small target. However a large target such as a deer makes it hard to miss. I also dont have enough money to play EU as a game so I do not treat it as a game.
  5. E

Entropia Universe 12.6.2 Release Notes

Wow, I never realized how many cheaters there are playing this game. I have always used the mouse to aim at a target and left click to fire the weapon. You must be in range for your shot. Kind of like real hunting. No right clicky menu in real life. Good Job MA. Now we know why all thoes...
  6. E

Number of players online

I agree. I bet its even lower than we think. I would doubt there are 5k online at a time.
  7. E

Number of players online

+1 I would love to see this as well. I know other MMO that does it all the time. Its interesting watching the amount of people online at one given time.
  8. E

Thank you for fixing TTing untradable items

I am still not able to tt these items
  9. E

Is it a sign of GOOD THINGS to come??? :)

Your probably just lucky :D
  10. E

Mission Rewards Rebalancing

Charlie please dont take our attributes. We rather have attributes than skills Thanks
  11. E

A player named "Bones" likes to troll people

I am the one guy that was with Bones when this happened. I am "Captain Cheech Maddog". I still consitter myself a noob. I am only 27k skills. I myself like to hunt puny in a private area because the areas around port atlantis are busy. I am not sure if Jenzaieon knows there are lots of...
Back