Entropia Universe 12.6.2 Release Notes

But actually pk skills start to matter now again. Back to pvp for Buck ;)

so you say that with mod fap, mod dar and a shitload of skills you couldnt kill ppl just because they could right click to hit you? ( and you could too )

cya at the hub, if real pk is what youre after :)

Or you simply have no ideea that you can shoot through mobs even if targeted correctly.

Well I might, if that actually ever had happened to me in the last 6.5 years, but it has not.

Wow, I never realized how many cheaters there are playing this game. I have always used the mouse to aim at a target and left click to fire the weapon. You must be in range for your shot. Kind of like real hunting. No right clicky menu in real life. Good Job MA.

Now we know why all thoes PKers were so good.

Well I might, if that actually ever had happened to me in the last 6.5 years, but it has not.

Well you're lucky! It happened to me on short range 4 times more since my last post, and more at long distance. The name of the mob is right there, I shoot, and instead of moving towards the target as my hud settings are, there is just a lost shot (no miss, no damage).

At short range is simple, it just penetrate through mob entrails, no damage at all, and hit the ground behind while the mob bar name is fully displayed. Right-click was alleviating this very issue.

Could be hardware related, I don't know - hit box not very precise on some machines.

Right click loot is still working, UNLESS the same bug kicks in and does not recognize the target even if "dead mob" text is displayed - in this case you'll shoot the weapon. And in a team of 6, it will be fun one looting the mob and 5 shoot in the ground - of course we can adapt and use the mob bar or the key shortcut which already gave me 2-3 "no target selected" my last run even if the dead mob was right there.

Damn... a lot of adapting we must do! It's like Microsoft keep moving their menus all the time.

Wow, I never realized how many cheaters there are playing this game. I have always used the mouse to aim at a target and left click to fire the weapon. You must be in range for your shot. Kind of like real hunting. No right clicky menu in real life. Good Job MA.

Did you EVER shoot a real gun at something at 3m and missed in RL? If yes, you should see an optician. Also in RL you can use a 50 cent bullet to hunt an animal worth several hundred dollars, meat and fur... still the gun is fully functional after thatm, but let not digress. This is a game not RL.

Also "cheaters" is really harsh for what used to be a MA feature, unless you're referring only to spam clicking in pvp (which I heard about only today as not familiar with pk and kinda agree is a debatable issue). Hunting with right-click was fully legit and no cheat!

Last edited:
Even with a real firearm at 3 meters it is possible to miss with corrected vision at 20/20 if your shooting a small target. However a large target such as a deer makes it hard to miss.

I also dont have enough money to play EU as a game so I do not treat it as a game.

Last edited:
Even with a real firearm at 3 meters it is possible to miss with corrected vision at 20/20 if your shooting a small target. However a large target such as a deer makes it hard to miss.

Yep, that is why training is such an important factor. Proper draw methods, presenting and shooting methods need to be fundamentally sound otherwise... you will run into real world factors such as stress, thoughts and blurry vision when it comes to a real situation. So yes you can miss. I do agree with you on this :)

~Danimal

Well, thats me hunting the hydras and Charybdis thrown out the window.

Always used right click in laggy areas, or if I was running and shooting, so as not to miss any shots.

The way the hydra's etc tp jumps around the screen, makes it virtualy impossible to hit the darn thing.

If MA think it's a great idea to improve pvp, perhaps now they should make the damned mobs run the same speed as us, or slower. Not every player in entropia is a teenage uber computer games player, some of us are old, and just cant keep up with the speed some of these mobs run, while trying to keep aim.

Getting a little tired of the way this games going all pvp tbh, if I want to pvp i'll play Battlefield 3 or something, where missed shots might get you dead, but you dont waste £££ missing them.

One update i'm not going to enjoy, sorry MA.

Well, thats me hunting the hydras and Charybdis thrown out the window.

Always used right click in laggy areas, or if I was running and shooting, so as not to miss any shots.

The way the hydra's etc tp jumps around the screen, makes it virtualy impossible to hit the darn thing.

If MA think it's a great idea to improve pvp, perhaps now they should make the damned mobs run the same speed as us, or slower. Not every player in entropia is a teenage uber computer games player, some of us are old, and just cant keep up with the speed some of these mobs run, while trying to keep aim.

Getting a little tired of the way this games going all pvp tbh, if I want to pvp i'll play Battlefield 3 or something, where missed shots might get you dead, but you dont waste £££ missing them.

One update i'm not going to enjoy, sorry MA.

It's my understanding that pulling the health bar and clicking it still works, which was the easiest way to shoot those lagboss mobs, anyway.

It's my understanding that pulling the health bar and clicking it still works, which was the easiest way to shoot those lagboss mobs, anyway.

Yes, that works.

But the speed the hydra/charybdis move around the screen, you cant keep up.
It is far slower to shoot a fast mob using this technique. Your avatar just turns from left to right at a snails pace, trying to keep up.
Trust me, it's not fun.

Kind of like real hunting. No right clicky menu in real life. Good Job MA.
And where is our "rl" hunting rifle that one shot the mobs, or irl do you empty your gun then put in 20more rounds to finally kill the tortured animal?

Yes, that works.

It is far slower to shoot a fast mob using this technique. Your avatar just turns from left to right at a snails pace, trying to keep up.
Trust me, it's not fun.

Actually, that is what I do. :laugh:

And yes, it's slow, but it eliminates misses and is easy to do while chatting etc. It works best if you stand at the edge of the crowd.

Lol nub.. You really talking without thinking yeah, the first which will have to pay this bill is little nibs like you, it will be impossible for you to kill people like me from now on when you will miss 9 of 10 shots..

allready start cry jony come on man i was the new way pvp is is how i been playing i never use right click:yay: so for me is just got better:wtg:

Do you like this change to jump and heal all the time?Do you do not think that this would be more fun if all here had something to lose?Some use ammo and others use injections-toxic.
Oh and all the pvp area loteables :cool:
lol nibleza if this happen you need more aim n bigger gun :silly2: bcuz you not good at all shoting with out rigt click :lolup: this is owesome :wise:

Yes, that works.

Trust me, it's not fun.

You can accelerate the rotation of your ava using Z and C keys, it works like a charm for event mobs and team hunts!

Plus you don't kill anyone by mistake.

allready start cry jony come on man i was the new way pvp is is how i been playing i never use right click:yay: so for me is just got better:wtg:

Yeah, sure, thats why you died 10 times in 3 minutes till I got bored and left EU..

Yeah, sure, thats why you died 10 times in 3 minutes till I got bored and left EU..

after you miss like 20 shots:lolup: if wasnt you hp you been dead XD you soc mate save you from me:laugh: after hithing you like 6 times i wonder how this well be in future when i max felis tier 10:scratch2: im not to far :) allready lase 53 XD 7 more levels n wo see

They deactivated right click in PVP. Now it will cost 10 times more to kill someone in PVP since EU isnt designed as a PVP game and 90% of shots will be lost in empty space.

Time for me to move somewhere else, I cant afford this money, lol.

As I already said, you are a noob in Pk with big gun, now they removed auto click, we will see your real level in PK Rofl.

I'm so happy MA has removed right click, now all people need to aim.
Now you need to skill AIM and move like a snake like I did few years ago :)

GL BA, your best pk friend going to have a lot of fun with you :)))))

sure..

Few hours earlier when I logged in at rig:
2012-05-15 18:11:00 [Local] [] Frankie Franklon Meng manufactured an item
(Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 75 PED!
2012-05-15 18:11:00 [Local] [] Stahl paulpanter Die manufactured an item
(Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 132 PED!
2012-05-15 18:11:03 [Local] [KiiNG -- MATTY] XuXA we have team
2012-05-15 18:11:04 [Local] [] Frankie Franklon Meng manufactured an item
(Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 77 PED!
2012-05-15 18:11:15 [Local] [XuXa] no
2012-05-15 18:11:27 [Local] [] You take 12.0 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:30 [Local] [] ROBIN GRIPPER PLANET found a deposit
(Caldorite Stone) with a value of 61 PED at F.O.M.A. - FORTUNA!
2012-05-15 18:11:35 [Local] [] Cristy killed Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
using a Genuine Design Clone GDC-97.
2012-05-15 18:11:37 [Local] [] You take 38.7 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:39 [Local] [] You inflicted 243.6 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:39 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed Cristy using a
GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:11:40 [Local] [] You inflicted 222.2 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:40 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed Leya using a
GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:11:40 [Local] [] Your GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L) has reached tier
2012-05-15 18:11:42 [Local] [] You inflicted 134.9 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:42 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your
Marksmanship skill.
2012-05-15 18:11:47 [Local] [] Avatar may not be damaged.
2012-05-15 18:11:49 [Local] [] You inflicted 206.7 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:49 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed Sandra Heyder
using a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:11:50 [Local] [] Darth Skippie Boobie has left the Entropia
Universe.
2012-05-15 18:11:51 [Local] [] You inflicted 153.2 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:51 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed Snapper Red using
a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:11:53 [Local] [] You inflicted 200.3 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:53 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed Mike Masters using
a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:11:57 [Local] [] Your enhancer Weapon Damage Enhancer VI on
your GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L) broke. You have 214 enhancers remaining on the
item.
2012-05-15 18:11:59 [Local] [] You inflicted 223.3 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:11:59 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed beastical using a
GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:12:05 [Local] [] You inflicted 271.4 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:12:07 [Local] [] You inflicted 175.1 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:12:07 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni destroyed Sleipnir Mk1
(C).
2012-05-15 18:12:07 [Local] [] Your Agility has improved.
2012-05-15 18:12:11 [Local] [] You inflicted 109.8 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:12:12 [Local] [] andy dacrowe rowe manufactured an item (Level
2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 72 PED!
2012-05-15 18:12:14 [Local] [] Team "Martankovia :)" killed a
creature (Atrox Young) with a value of 182 PED!
2012-05-15 18:12:17 [Team] [] Tarzan received Weapon Cells (8195).
2012-05-15 18:12:18 [Team] [] Tarzan received Soft Hide (8).
2012-05-15 18:12:18 [Team] [] Tarzan received Animal Oil Residue (4).
2012-05-15 18:12:18 [Local] [] You inflicted 173.1 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:12:18 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed KiiNG -- MATTY
using a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:12:20 [Team] [Arthur arthur ART] this right click sucks now :/
2012-05-15 18:12:23 [Local] [] You inflicted 218.5 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:12:23 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed XuXa using a
GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:12:23 [Local] [] Stahl paulpanter Die manufactured an item
(Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 117 PED!
2012-05-15 18:12:29 [Local] [Jhony Rony Macaroni] in case you had doubts
2012-05-15 18:12:33 [Local] [] You inflicted 167.1 points of damage.
2012-05-15 18:12:33 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed ermik using a
GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2012-05-15 18:12:34 [Local] [] Max Extreme Hunter killed a creature
(Allophyl Stalker) with a value of 90 PED at Sarahs Allophyl Farm (OLA26 -
27593, 40319 - N of Omegaton West Habitat)!
2012-05-15 18:12:44 [Local] [] Frankie Franklon Meng manufactured an item
(Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)) worth 75 PED!
2012-05-15 18:12:54 [Local] [Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand] lol
2012-05-15 18:12:55 [Team] [EVO John Tarzan Clayton] ye, now we must aim...
:p
2012-05-15 18:13:10 [Local] [] This item is currently busy and can not be
accessed

rony.. seriously..

This was the greatest thing MA could have ever done to the game. :yay:

Before it was: No matter how good you played, someone with uber equip would ALWAYS shoot you down within a blimp of a second, no matter what you did. You didnt even have a SLIGHT chance.. :eyecrazy:

Now it is: When you play good, you have a chance at surviving the attack from the uber. When you play even better, you might even have a slight chance at defeating the uber (if hes playing badly :tongue2:).

This is fair and makes the game soooo much more fun. It opens up so many possibilities what you can do, if you play intelligently and wise, and are good at shooting. :yay:

And do you REALLY expect MA to reverse that change, only because a few crying UBER-noobs with uber expensive equip, who are so bad at playing the game that one could cry, cant be the top pkers anymore now? :laugh:

But one thing is for sure: IF someone has TOP equip, and is a TOP player, they will even be much more deadlier now. So its up to you. Are you a niblet with too uber guns to handle them,

OR

do you want to become a good player, and not hide behind your uber equip, while lacking any real skills at the game.

Its your choice.

:)

Yours sincerely

Sandy, the notorious Rig Rat :yay:

Its not the skill, I have enough skill, its the costs. I played lots of this old school EU when you were in kindergarden and I already know its costs.

Its not the skill, I have enough skill, its the costs. I played lots of this old school EU when you were in kindergarden and I already know its costs.

I started playing EU in my kindergarten time. YES i did!!

... Mhhhh but after playing for so long, it must be embarassing for you to miss 9 out of 10 shots xD (or so you said :p, or was i wrong and you meant you hit 9/10 and only miss 1)

however, i could give you some lessons for pking if u want. I´d do it for free :)

Yours sincerely,

Sandy the notorious Rig Rat

They deactivated right click in PVP. Now it will cost 10 times more to kill someone in PVP since EU isnt designed as a PVP game and 90% of shots will be lost in empty space.

Time for me to move somewhere else, I cant afford this money, lol.

There. There you wrote it. YES you did! And i saw it! (i have cat eyez, i see everything xD)

Back to kindergarden then - learn to read, I said the way EU is designed 9 of 10 shots will be lost. I wasnt talking about my skills which are in perfect shape.

Last edited:
This is fair and makes the game soooo much more fun. It opens up so many possibilities what you can do, if you play intelligently and wise, and are good at shooting. :yay:
Try shooting a Oro running at you up and down hills without wasting half your shots, I could use the range on my gun yesterday now I have to wait until it's on level ground or stands there hitting me so NO this is NOT a good change or fun or whatever
(loads more wasted shots and/or a lot more decay because I cant use the range I payed for +a lot of extra time to loot each kill because it needs to fall down and be still)

So MA how long will it take you to remove this BS change to everyone outside of the tiny PK "community"?

Back to kindergarden then - learn to read, I said the way EU is designed 9 of 10 shots will be lost. I wasnt talking about my skills which are in perfect shape.

something is not right with your perfectly shaped skills when 9 out of 10 of your shots are lost, and at the same time i - the niblet that i am - can land 7 or 8 of 10 shots :laugh::laugh:

something is not right with your perfectly shaped skills when 9 out of 10 of your shots are lost, and at the same time i - the niblet that i am - can land 7 or 8 of 10 shots :laugh::laugh:

Well, this is my last post towards you.
You are talking about very simple situation where you aim something performing some move, I am talking about large pvp fights like in old times. Those averaged 9 of 10 shots lost. I dont care about shoting 1 minute (your one year budget), I am talking about larger pvp events of hour of fights with lots of people involved.

Try shooting a Oro running at you up and down hills without wasting half your shots, I could use the range on my gun yesterday now I have to wait until it's on level ground or stands there hitting me so NO this is NOT a good change or fun or whatever
(loads more wasted shots and/or a lot more decay because I cant use the range I payed for +a lot of extra time to loot each kill because it needs to fall down and be still)

So MA how long will it take you to remove this BS change to everyone outside of the tiny PK "community"?

maybe they can find a way to keep it the way it is - for pk - and then add something - for monster hunting only - that would make it easier to hunt again

I'm so happy MA has removed right click, now all people need to aim.
Now you need to skill AIM and move like a snake like I did few years ago :)

Lol, want me to dig trough log files and put here all times you added me to your vehicle to click my health bar? Thats your aim skills? Well guess what, add me one more time and it goes right on forum so people see what your aim skills are about.

Back