2. P

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

^^ Bump
  3. P

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Looking for this gun! Send me an PM or add me ingame! Best Regards
  4. P

Entropedia down

Down again? :( The service is unavailable.
  5. P

FYI: New tool under developemnt

That looks awsome! I'm so tired of my excel spreadsheets :D
  6. P

Entropedia down

Great job!
  7. P

Is it time for the community to work together on a successor to Entropedia?

I'll also put in some hours if needed! Been in this game since 2004, and I've been using Entropedia a lot, time to pay back. Im working with project management, graphical-design, front-end design (mostly smartphone apps but been doing a lot of web the last 10+ years as well), highly experienced...
  8. P

Question: Does low level UL Amps (1/2) for low level miner makes sense?

But is the excavation only down to time? Or will it actually decay then the TT Calypso extractor I'm using now? And again, if there are some mining soc there who wants a new pupil, send me a message!
  9. P

Thank you all! Ok, so keep using TT finders (And I guess my rookie terrafinder is ok as well, UL version of the TT finder ish), TT excavator and TT refiner? Keep doing that until I Max out the TT stuff, and then start use the next step of finder that my skill level can handle. At the moment...
  10. P

Hi! Been playing (or throwing in peds) since 2004, without any plan or goal, just having fun with to large guns for my skills etc until I got kids 2012-2014 and time just vanished (so did sleep)... I lost the motivation to continue playing. Chipped out and sold it all... Now the kids are...
  11. P

Buying: Justifier MK.II or MK.I Ancient

Searching for one of those. Sold a MKI for about one year ago when I sold out, and missing it now when Im back in game. The buyer dosnt remember who bought it, so I'm trying here. A-3 Justifier Mk.II Ancient A-3 Justifier Mk.I Ancient
  12. P

Selling: Phantom (M)

in auc now, so this selling thread is closed/paused atm
  13. P

bring it up!
  14. P

A few offers, but still waiting for a good offer, bump!
  15. P

Bring it up! Also taking offers!
  16. P

Save POI on the map

One thing to the wishlist... I would LOVE to save POI (points of interest) to the Map, and being able to look at them again after logout/login.
  17. P

bump it upppppppppp
  18. P

Wednesday deal only! TT+2500
  19. P

Bump it up! Bump it up!
  20. P

buuuummpp it up
  21. P

^^ bump ^^
  22. P

Selling a Phantom (M) armor Tier 1-3 tt+2700 // Patrik Peewee Rosen
  23. P

Client loader problem

I just had the same problem after a fresh install.. I had my content folder on a file server, and I moved it from the file server locally, even though I've been using the file server as my content folder before...
  24. P

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 - Tier 5.9

I will follow this thread, stopped play last year, after 6-7 years in this game, and I've started to think about starting to play again, did own one of those, and loved it, not sure if its the most wise thing to get, since I'm standing in my underpants, and only the underpants atm :) BUMP
  25. P

Entropia Unverse on MacBook (it works) !!

I've been running Entropia on high settings on my iMac 27" with 16Gb ram and a decent Radeon card, using windows XP through boot camp but also running on medium settings through parallels desktop. Now I'm forced to a MBP 13" Retina with 8 GB ram and i7 3.0ghz cpu, and I'm trying to get it...
Back