Search results

1. W

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Even for does who not understand french, after lisen a few minutes in the song it becomes very clear... One of the most beautiful song there is to lisen on. Top 5 for me.
  2. W

Selling: Limited Eon set Male.

Todays Bump
  3. W

Not able to play on laptop

I got dubble as good laptop as you in spec but the game is shitty laggy now, before I could run 2 games and watch movie same time. Now it can barly manage PE alone. WTF it sure is Mindark that runs the game still nothing has changed sence the begning
  4. W

Skill Up Weekends!

Please explain too me why this is any good as in near future you will mod the mobs and nerf players as in the past?
  5. W

TODAYS Bump
  6. W

TODAYS Bump
  7. W

TODAYS Bump
  8. W

Thank you Dante I added reputation for your helpfulness.
  9. W

Todays Bump
  10. W

Calypso Museum | Morning Tear Castle

Correct me if I'm wrong did not T-rex own this castle eons agow? Do anyone know a way to contact him? Many thanks in advance.
  11. W

First of all I'm interested in peds. Secondly I could trade the Eon set for perseus or supremacy parts. Only discuss with people who give offers over 190% none less. Set TT is in total 825.39 ped (spare eon thigh can come along for low markup if fast deal) The armor plates are at value 143.71...
  12. W

Looking for a good gaming mouse

Say what you want about MS doing crap software. But they sure can make epic hadware Microsoft intel explorer mouse 3.0 is one of them. I been using them sence it came out. If you haven't try'd it you shud!
  13. W

abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

No one answer on the phone. If I know this earlier I would knock on there door and tell them to fix it when I passed by there HQ yesterday. As said earlier not able to play when the chance on miss click. Withdraw is next.
  14. W

Buying: Eon parts Male (L)

Todays BUMP
  15. W

Todays BUMP
  16. W

Selling: 6A and 5B plate sets

Each comes as a set. They are in full TT Please contact me via PM if you want them. If trade goes fast I might take it a bit under markup. May the HOF be with you.
  17. W

Thank you both for showing intrest. Right now I'm only missing the last part the thigh. Cheers
  18. W

Buying: Isis LR53 (L)

Todays BUMP.
  19. W

Todays BUMP.
  20. W

Todays BUMP.
  21. W

PM of what part you got and ratings No posting in the thread thank you.
  22. W

As title say.
  23. W

Selling: Limited Angel set M

Harness has 4 figure rates Shoes got very good rates Other parts got standard rates. I was thinking around 220-250% thepends on how fast trade are. Has 99.99% Left in TT value. Happy HOFing all!
  24. W

Selling: Male Gremlin Set

Todays BUMP
  25. W

Selling: Male Gremlin Set

Todays BUMP
Back