Search results

1. T

Buying: Firewall armor set M

Thanks! Got my set :)
  2. T

Buying: Firewall armor set M

Hello As the title says, I'm buying Firewall armor set M. Also if you know who can craft Firewall armors, then let me know. Thanks
  3. T

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Karl Fazer Gummerus
  4. T

When did you first loot your ________ (uber weapon)

ml45 from trox domi about 3 years ago killed with amped outbacko..
  5. T

EU Download Usage

When I'm mining, I download about 2MB/h and upload 1MB/h. Never had more than 9MB/h download(it was probably some sort of an event) and usually it's about 3-5MB/h. Hope that helps a bit.
  6. T

ATM card received

Did you get somekind of a confirmation email or anything, when they raised your withdrawal limit? And how long did it take them to increase it? I've been trying to ask teh support about my withdrawal limit, but they keep evading the question.
  7. T

ATM card received

There isn't any special "card menu". Just go the transaction center and choose withdrawal and you see it says something about transferring funds to the cash card. Add the amount you want to transfer click next and you get confirmation screen and you are ready to withdraw the money from a ATM...
  8. T

Losing Nemesis Armor

Just wondering, why did you drop it on the ground?
  9. T

BEWARE ** "PayByCash" Depositing...

I've had also problems with PBC when using moneybookers. Usually there are problems when depositing alot in a short time(within few minutes). Like 3x 100$, the first 100$ comes through usually quite quickly but the last two takes ages and you need to email PBC asking what's taking so long. Like...
  10. T

EF, Cannot Display Page????

Same here and like you said "it comes and goes"
  11. T

S: Skills and items

Buuuuuuuuuuump
  12. T

S: Skills and items

Heya Taking offers for these items: Full Vigi M AS-129 UPDATE: got few offers for about +1.5k but thats too low for me, recently they have been sold for +1.7k - +1.8k *hint hint* ;) PM me or post your offers here. Skills: General: Alerness: 2609 Athletics: 3099 Bravado: 1218 Courage: 3847...
  13. T

Buying: Dar 9300

As the topic says, I'm buying DAR 9300. PM me with offers or post here, ty.
  14. T

Hidden isle?

It's a fake :D I've been playing since umm VU 5.1 and I've never seen that before. Also if you look at the picture you see that there's a yellow dot marking the estate area at atlas haven west. Well those markers came in VU 5.3 I think. So if I would have seen it before I would remember it...
  15. T

sweating bots?

EULA allows 2nd or 10th avatar but it doesn't allow 3rd party software that interferes with PE/EU.
  16. T

Eurovision Song Contest 2006

Wohoo Lordi won! :D
  17. T

Skills and the effects (need an Uber)

a) No, 50% is the highest minimum dmg you can do, so with opalo +104 the maximum minimum dmg is 11 b) With higher evade the mobs hit you less frequently. Evade doesn't affect mobs dmg(afaik) so if you are not wearing any armor the mobs hit for the normal dmg You can't heal more than the fap is...
  18. T

Login Error / Missing Files

Same problem here.
  19. T

New VU, New City, Same memory leak

Heh I got also OLD hardware and no problems either :laugh: Radeon 8500LE 512mb (ddr 266) AMD 1800+
  20. T

New VU, New City, Same memory leak

I haven't had that problem since they fixed. Just did a small 1½h hunt and everything worked fine.
  21. T

Old School Globals

I remember that and wasn't there a bug with the warlocks that made you global/hof pretty much on every warlock?
  22. T

Do you Spend over or under 15$/month on average in PE?

Been playing over 2.5 years, deposited ~250$ so that's about 8$ per month. Though last time I deposited it was back in the summer 2004... I'm quite happy with my progress in the game, don't need to deposit to have fun, widhtdrawn about 10k peds and still got some peds to play with.
  23. T

CC support case

Intresting to see what will happen to LA18 then.
  24. T

Other Avatar

When registering you get login and pw which you use to access the system, new registration new pw, login and new ava that you can use to access the system.
  25. T

Other Avatar

That section just states that you are not allowed reveal your pw to anyone and you take the responsibility if you let other people to use your ava.
Back