Search results

1. Legion

Puny and ancient

You do get skill in pet handling by just having it spawned it seem and doing other activities.
  2. Legion

Mind Ark ad campaign

They could pay some famous video bloggers/streamers to stream while playing. Saw another company that paid some famous streamers 8-12 usd an hour to stream.
  3. Legion

Mind Ark ad campaign

True that, but most people are now blind to ads on webpages, or they use an adblocker. MA should focus on other stuff for example social media, twitter, facebook and mostly instagram.
  4. Legion

New item Pegasus Shin Guard (F)

Why black out some stats? Especially since you want a price check on it.
  5. Legion

Mind Ark ad campaign

Yep and for that to work the game actually has to be good ie game play mechanics wise and story wise, but that is sort of lacking and the money aspect is the only "good" thing about it.
  6. Legion

Mind Ark ad campaign

They clearly need a new marketing person as that type of ad no longer really works well.
  7. Legion

Merry Mayhem 2014

Oh just noticed you wanted team.. i posted my solo scores :P
  8. Legion

Merry Mayhem 2014

Roughly 180ish points killing a mix of aras and kerbs and 90+ each hour mostly aras. But also not there to win as i'm in the lowest bracket in cat 3.
  9. Legion

Question: Explosive bp residue drop

Never said i was the most knowledgable one, but i am an educated game designer although i have been more focused on the CEO/project management part.
  10. Legion

Question: Explosive bp residue drop

Seems not to many know a lot about game design in here. This change is mostly good, sure it might need some tweaks on how much residue is dropping. But cheaper res means cheaper gear for the rest of the community, ie amps will go down in price most likely and thus more will use them and thus...
  11. Legion

Who is in charge?

The problem is though that the player base is to small so a lot of stackables that are at say 115% or higher never sell because they are traded so rarely so they become tt-food.
  12. Legion

This day sucks!

First i didn't do well on the globals in MM this morning. Then i was gonna drive my flatmate to the airport.. came halfway and car broke down.. totally (most likely) Now i need an uber MA so i can buy a new car!
  13. Legion

Merry Mayhem 2014

I had something similar.. Had way enough health left like 50ish and then something hit me while i'm attacking something else and i die.. check the damage done and it's like 30-40 so i should be alive.
  14. Legion

Exclusive update on the Robot attacks

He might have filed a complaint about the Mindark CEO and Boards salary i guess :eek::dunce:
  15. Legion

So while the servers are down.. guess how many employees Calyspo had during 2013

The correct answer is 4. Some other interesting info i found is that MA had 50 employees that earned ~15million They also had a board of 3 people and the CEO who earned 6 million. I guess labour is cheap in Mexico (i think it was 2013 they had them and a few years before)
  16. Legion

Release 15.1.1 Update

Server hamster needed extra oxygen to handle the stress.. goes off to watch some tv shows.
  17. Legion

So while the servers are down.. guess how many employees Calyspo had during 2013

Got bored so looked up some stuff, and probably other will know where to find the info also. But take a guess at how many employees Calypso has. This is for 2013 so not current employees.
  18. Legion

Trade Website

I would not use the site to do auctions, but importing auction data to a site so one could see what stuff sell for is good and also would help with updating entropedia's markup part.
  19. Legion

New Computer System but still " Low Memory and Crashed"

Windows 8 should be 64 bit by default i think, don't even think they sell a 32 bit version? But that is your problem as others have said, rest of the system is totally ok.
  20. Legion

The good the bad and the worst ever!

I went from breaking even before the VU after a 2.6k ped deposit to this vu being down to a few hundred peds.. And that's still with getting a few globals. I guess MA tweaked the loot numbers again since they are working on that and it went to hell :P
  21. Legion

how to increase focus on pet

I just do one trick, wait for it to go up again and do a new one.
  22. Legion

Crafting orders

Agree with you partially on that it's likely a loss. But the main reason why i want this is due to that i often can't find the weapon I'm interested in getting. So i might be willing to pay a bit extra to actually get that one weapon that i want. Could also be good for events if you want to...
  23. Legion

Crafting orders

What if you could craft on commision in an easy way. Lets say i want a crafted gun x. I then load up the resources needed for the amount of trials i want done by a crafter in an interface. The crafter then looks at the "missions" and if he has the BP he can craft it for a small fee. There...
  24. Legion

So..what's new?

Remember you and a lot has changed hehe
  25. Legion

[Modified EMT kit Ek-2600]

Bah! The one thing i don't have the armor for :P
Back