Search results

1. B

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

Full male Phantom armor. All pieces. TT+4k Thanks, Byrnie
  2. B

Selling: Oreamp oa-105 (l) bp

Selling OA-105 (L) BP QR 1.0 Just looted a Selling OA-105 (L) BP Looking for 15k peds or reasonable offer. PM me. thanks, byrnie
  3. B

Selling: Phantom Footguards BP 27 attempts

Phantom Footguards(Not Limited) BP 27 attempts 2000 or reasonable offer.
  4. B

Buying: Apartment or Estate

Looking for an apartment (with balcony) or one of the larger apartments at bilton. PM me if you are selling. Thanks! Byrnie
  5. B

Selling: Starkhov AS-129

Selling Starkhov AS-129 Asking TT+5999 reasonable offers considered. PM me. Thanks! Byrne
  6. B

Selling: Non (L) Loughlin Cutter Two Blueprint (L)

I just looted a 1 attempt BP for a non(L) Loughlin Cutter Two. The full TT value of a Loughlin Cutter Two is around 2200. The auction history shows 3 sold over the last year with an average markup of +582.63 I don't have the skill level to attempt this bp. I'm not sure the value of it being...
  7. B

Selling: 100QR L/Murdand Groover BP

Selling my lucky groover bp. Got it to 100QR. Along the way I hit number 60 on the ATH with it 26,164 peds..... I have no clue what this thing is worth but I stuck a ton of peds into getting it to this level. Make me an offer please, I'm low on ped and itching to craft ;) Thanks, Byrnie
  8. B

Selling: Phantom Parts (Face, Arms, Gloves, Thighs, Shins)

Selling Phantom Parts: Face Arms Gloves Thighs Shins PM Me if interested
  9. B

Selling: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker

Selling: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker 35k or reasonable offer. PM me for details.
  10. B

Selling: OreAmp OA-102 (L) Blueprint QR: 51

Selling: OreAmp OA-102 (L) Blueprint QR: 51 2500 ped or reasonable offer. Thanks!
  11. B

Ziplex TK220 OreSeeker(L) Unlimited Blueprint

looted this today, first to discover
  12. B

Selling: Ziplex TK220 OreSeeker(L) Blueprint

Selling: Ziplex TK220 OreSeeker(L) Blueprint - Unlimited BP Only one in game that I'm aware of, I was the first to discover it. Looking for 135k, reasonable offers accepted. Thanks Byrnie
  13. B

Buying: ML35 or Camo Arms Jungle Stalker

Buying: ML35 or Camo Arms Jungle Stalker.
  14. B

Selling: GeoTrek AL15 Taurus(L) Blueprint (L)

Selling: GeoTrek AL15 Taurus(L) Blueprint (L) 0.64 ped (L) BP auction markup is 50,000% + Accepting offers. Thanks!
  15. B

GeoTrek LP175 Sphyra(L) Blueprint Unlimited

Selling GeoTrek LP175 Sphyra(L) Blueprint Unlimited please post offers Level IV BP Unlimited Attempts Design 5 x Simple II Conductors 4 x Solar 6v gel batteries 8 x GEC Spur Gears 2K 1 x Quantium Ingot 7 x Basic Scanning Sensor
  16. B

GeoTrek LP175 Sphyra(L) Blueprint

Just looted GeoTrek LP175 Sphyra(L) Blueprint, any idea on what its worth? Thanks. Byrnie
  17. B

Mountain Mining

Yesterday I got a 157 global lyst. It was on the side of a mountain too steep to climb. I tried to TP to the top of the mountain but the area was unavailable. After trying for a while to walk around it I thought it was not possible to get. I gave up, played a round of golf, and thought about the...
  18. B

Selling Geology Skill Implant TT 13.86 for 1100 ped

Selling Geology Skill Implant TT value 13.86 for 1100 ped -Item sold
  19. B

Selling A-3 Justifier Mk.IV

Selling A-3 Justifier Mk.IV please post your offers. I am not a reseller, just decided to switch to BLP weapons. Type Laser Carbine Dmg/PEC 4.14 Dmg/Sec 42.0 Range 55 m PEC/Attack 15.22 Attacks/Min 40 Reload 1.5 s Ammo Used 14 Decay 1.22 PEC Total Damage 63 Penetration 6 Burn 57
  20. B

Buying: Vigilante (M) and 6a plates

Buying: Vigilante (M) and 6a plates Preferably full set but will buy separate. Thanks, Byrnie
  21. B

Buying Estate

Looking for a house, preferrably close to a TP. PM me with details. Thanks! -Byrnie
  22. B

Event/Land Area Question

Hello, Does anyone know of any land areas that can be bought. I've been through some areas that seem to be mostly unmanaged. They have 0 tax and are listed as owned by Marcus. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? On another note. I just got a pretty sweet HOF last night and want to...
Back