Search results

1. I

Info: "Side by side" is still here....

My bro came back from vacation today and tried to install vu10. He downloaded from MA's site directly. Still he couldn't install it cause the "side by side" error is still in effect... xp sp3 is still giving the error.... "This application has failed to start because the application...
  2. I

Info: Out of range deposit...... !!!

Anyone else with this type of message ?? No claim all around..... had the claim deed in inventory.... but not even the finder could show me where the claim is..... :D got 2 claims like that..... at least both was poor lyst....
  3. I

No more barbie at first page....

As the title say.... no more barbie at first page.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz was great fun to read it at 1st April but i feel very strange (i'm polite see ;)) when i see barbie everytime i login to ef.... all those pink colours... damn i'm a hunter.... anyone understand me...:D
  4. I

Who was Trout ?

Don't know if this has answered before..... i was at Nyphtown when i saw this in a building.... any idea who was Trout ? how old is that ?
  5. I

More auction sub-sections for guns

I'm always finding myself digging for c21 (i'm using it a lot) through tons of cb5 as an example.... I wish there are sub-section at auction like the mining amps : basic-medium-high or something like that... for guns too... what r u thinking about that ?
  6. I

Uber: 9k lyst tower

Going with a friend to kill some aetherex at Nyphtown.... not far away from the tp i droped some bombs... tatatarataaa... thx MA fot this gift.... :yay::yay::yay::yay: back to skilling
  7. I

Selling: Improved EWE EP-21 Defender

Selling : Improved EWE EP-21 Defender BO : tt+10k the gun is almost full tt SB : tt+9k Accepting bids via pm or post..... only peds plz... I can accept any offer over SB anytime....
  8. I

some kingfishers globies....

With my friend Maxos went a hunt @kingfishers.... I'll need that Genesis high-tension resolver cause the total return was a disaster... 50% tt return... and i have to resolve that matter with Lootius but we had great fun.... :D .
  9. I

Question: Biggest weapon ?

Just curious.... which is the biggest weapon ? Not by damage or dps.... i mean the biggest weapon in dimmensions.... I would like to carry it with me... if only i could afford it... :D
  10. I

is there any problem with cp right now ?

I can't login at cp stack at the authorization window... is it only me or there is a problem with the cp server ?
  11. I

Repair your ammo !!!!!

What ?? come on MA.... it is just a joke right ??? :D:D:D
  12. I

Spaceships

Some days ago i claimed a spaceship that apeared in front of me when a miner was close to the place and he told me that i took his spaceship. As i wasn't really sure if a spaceship is the result of a miner's action - dropping a bomb/prob - i send a support case to MA to clarify that matter...
  13. I

Feeling rich.... :)))

My first tower........ :yay::yay::yay: it was my first run after i unlocked cga..... so all these stories about unlocking cga are true.... who knows....
  14. I

EU servers down ?

I can't login... neither see the eu website..... EU servers down ?
  15. I

big esy from allo young....

Went for a team hunt with my friend Spartian at small allos.... look what we get.... :yay::yay::yay: we will split it equal as always.... :wtg:
  16. I

Uber exa....

Yeap exa can still give ubers.... :yay::yay::yay: I had gone to the LA north of Oxford to test the loot with a really big run ... got 60k ammo with me...and my uL riker1....5k ammo with really bad loot and then.... tatata..... 2k peds...
  17. I

servers down for maintance ?

Are the servers down for maintance... or only i'm getting this message ?
  18. I

fat feff with nice items

I'm not sure if i'm dreaming...... an uber hoff that is an ath with the new rules .... with very nice items.... :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  19. I

First globals after chipped out ...

I had chipped out most of my skills except some combat skills that aren 't worth it.... and after some skilling with the "sweat-kill" method i decided to check if i still can get a global... So I went west of Fury to check my avatar against the feffs... Hmmmm i still can get these feffs...
  20. I

This lady likes me......

After an amazing soc hunt at hogs yesterday night with over 17 globals ..... today i got my first hof from a nice lady .... :yay: Well now it's time for my first uber loot .... thx lootius... ;)
  21. I

What a day !!!

First global for today hunting litlle troxies at cnd... Then a friend of mine want to collect some claims at dome 5..... bad loot there.... so i went back to litlle troxies.... Ok enough with little troxies.... after one week hunting in dome 4.... i decided to go to a bigger mob.... longus...
  22. I

keep them coming baby....

I took part in my first event ever.... it was the big longu event... 2 hours hunting at big longus.... We are lucky to get these... but no so lucky to get the first place... we got the second place i think in that event... but the adrenaline was too high.... and a very good profit... I'm...
  23. I

team work

Team hunt efforts.... First, last weekend we went for ambu with fists from tt... No no we are not crazy....you have to try it with a big team, lots of fun... Though we need a little help from our guns for this ambu provider.... Then i team up with my good friend Aligator... 2 more...
  24. I

it's a great one .....

Last night i got my first strange signal ever.... but someone else was closer to it... :( In the beginning i thought he stole my spaceship...then my socmates explained to me that 2 or even more persons could take the same signal if they are close enough to the spaceship... :scratch2: Ok maybe...
  25. I

soc hunt @ hogglos

We went for soc hunt @ hogglos... we got another one global from hogglos but i couldn't capture it.... the spawn was incredible... thx socmates... i was at cnd for a while... i missed the soc hunts..
Back