Search results

1. Bitsy Geeknerd

Calypso Guides

The Death of the Guides Unfortunately due to lack of ingame activity of the member the Guides have died. The ones that were active the Calypso Rescue Team has accepted in to help out :)
  2. Bitsy Geeknerd

Nice it looks great and happy be-lated birthday!!

Nice it looks great and happy be-lated birthday!!
  3. Bitsy Geeknerd

UAT - Beta testers

By all means MA needs testers, or perhaps in their minds they have testers that PAY to do it?:D Something I've noticed though, someone very close and dear to me who is a programmer. That the small bugs can be the HARDEST to fix because it takes so long to find the code in that huge...
  4. Bitsy Geeknerd

James pwnd Joo = LvL 57 Sexy Dancer

Too funny!!! There has been a few times that I was wondering why I felt a wet spot on my leg only to turn around and see him walking away sleepy.:rolleyes:
  5. Bitsy Geeknerd

Team AWESOME - accepting only awesome people.

Hmmm.... It sounds more like someone is in the need of a good brushing and a bath (perhaps 2?) BTW I'm happily not applying, considering that I'm a proud NOOB!!!
  6. Bitsy Geeknerd

Rx communication - The fight is on!

Great report as always Pinky!! I didn't join due to the fact that I didn't want to pay for the repairs and no kills lol!!! (Dodge isn't in my vocabulary, I stand proud and take the bullet right in my head :laugh:)
  7. Bitsy Geeknerd

Memorial for Kaitlynn

I can't express how sorry I am for your loss. The hardest thing in life is to loose your child. I do hope that MA will place the memorial quickly and the memorial held for her will be a proper one.
  8. Bitsy Geeknerd

Ahhh... The Egg!

______________ Lol nice, if the skill thing is indeed true. Or perhaps you are tired of waiting for MA to finish with this story line, and are now thinking of selling it with a mark up higher then which you paid for it? Lol or hell perhaps the same and are simply hoping for not having much of...
  9. Bitsy Geeknerd

Ahhh... The Egg!

Good one!! Especially since I didn't see it until the day after!!! I bought it until I read the replies:newbie:
  10. Bitsy Geeknerd

The Life of a Newbie - Days 23-30

Great series Pinky!
  11. Bitsy Geeknerd

The Life of a Newbie - Days 16-22

Great post Pinky!! And as far as the bad mentor I hope MA does actually do something about it. If only it was possible to mass herd the @$$hole to a PvP area and have a mass of noobs opalo him to death for a couple of days :D
  12. Bitsy Geeknerd

Calypso Guides

Ok, from what I've seen from Pinky's undercover noob story, there's a lot of farming of new ppl. I just wanted to make sure that it's clear that there isn't any requirments for this soc, and if anyone knows someone that is stuck with a poor mentor, send them this way!! I'll treat them as if...
  13. Bitsy Geeknerd

The Life of a Newbie - Days 11-15

Great article Pinky!!!
  14. Bitsy Geeknerd

Calypso Guides

It's up and going, and we now have our first sarge that worked her butt off to get it :yay:
  15. Bitsy Geeknerd

Calypso Guides

We've caught the attention of a few new ppl. We've held a few events already, the Calypso Guides are going!! So if you have a disciple who's too new for your soc, we're a great place, because it's all about helping them achieve and perhaps graduate sooner then expected ;)
  16. Bitsy Geeknerd

looking for a society

check out Calypso Guides, we don't pressure you on skills, and specialize in any paticular type of field you want to do. (i.e. hunting, mining crafting......) You don't need any armor, guns or whatever to join. We only ask for one thing. That you have fun, and lots of it!
  17. Bitsy Geeknerd

Calypso Guides

Another Bump, so if you're new, or if you just like to help new players just let me know!!
  18. Bitsy Geeknerd

DIE!!! (And Win 5.000 EFDs)

This screenie is a bit old but still funny as hell EU-FORCES :: A EntropiaUniverse site (photoshare)
  19. Bitsy Geeknerd

Calypso Guides

Just a bump so this link doesn't go into the abyss. I know most people on this forum isn't newbies, but for those who are I do want them to see it.
  20. Bitsy Geeknerd

Calypso Guides

A new soc that's main principal is based on having fun and helping out all the newbies out there! So if you're new, have any questions want tp's and all that kind of good stuff, pm me!
  21. Bitsy Geeknerd

Personal Achievement: Sweated a Master Coat (F)!

To Vix: I have known Alien quit a bit longer then you have!! And I have sweated right beside him for awhile. You are nothing but a trouble maker. And as far as 'hard earned cash'!!! He has a ML-35, and incase you didn't notice, those are expensive..... I think that took some hard earned cash!
  22. Bitsy Geeknerd

Search and Rescue Event 2500 PED prize pool.

Great event guys!!!! Congratz to CRT 1 and the Skillin Villains!!
  23. Bitsy Geeknerd

Sorry, my noobish ways where coming out again :duh:
  24. Bitsy Geeknerd

LOL Neva!!! Correct name is Bitsy Geeknerd :)
  25. Bitsy Geeknerd

You know you are addicted to PE when:

LOL if your having to delete businees files because of global and hof's I think you're doing pretty damn good!!! Btw, you know you're addicted when you have you're regular pc and then you have you're PE pc :D
Back