Calypso Guides

Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Bitsy Mitsy Geeknerd
A new soc that's main principal is based on having fun and helping out all the newbies out there! So if you're new, have any questions want tp's and all that kind of good stuff, pm me!

+rep for a great idea and for being helpful to our newer players :D

Just a bump so this link doesn't go into the abyss. I know most people on this forum isn't newbies, but for those who are I do want them to see it.

Another Bump, so if you're new, or if you just like to help new players just let me know!!

We've caught the attention of a few new ppl. We've held a few events already, the Calypso Guides are going!! So if you have a disciple who's too new for your soc, we're a great place, because it's all about helping them achieve and perhaps graduate sooner then expected ;)

+ rep for ur new society bitsy :yay:

I always enjoy seeing new noob helping soc's start up :)

free bump

Best of luck, hope the people who need you find the way.

It's up and going, and we now have our first sarge that worked her butt off to get it :yay:

Ok, from what I've seen from Pinky's undercover noob story, there's a lot of farming of new ppl. I just wanted to make sure that it's clear that there isn't any requirments for this soc, and if anyone knows someone that is stuck with a poor mentor, send them this way!! I'll treat them as if they where my disciple because that's what this soc is for!!

The Death of the Guides

Unfortunately due to lack of ingame activity of the member the Guides have died. The ones that were active the Calypso Rescue Team has accepted in to help out :)

Sorry to hear that your society didn't make it.

Your cause was a good one though. Noobs need education!

AG

Back