Search results

1. SnapNet

A Big Happy Birthday Bambuco!!!

Hey Bam, Want to wish you a VERY :birthday: and hope there's a ton more to come :yay: ! It has been a great deal of fun working with you on the video for this upcoming competition! I wouldn't want to be working with anyone but you man... keep up the great work!! Baxter's video is a great...
  2. SnapNet

The Best Job In The World Position!

Just found an opening for a job claimed to be the "Best job in the world". The position is to be a caretaker for a small tropical Island off Australia :eek: ! Maybe someone here will get lucky and get hired for it :shots: ! Check out the website for details Island Reef Job. Here's a quick...
  3. SnapNet

It'$ Not Ju$t About The Riche$

This thread all started with me writing up a post for our Teaser - DarkHearts project. After a bit, I figured that it deserved it's own thread since it touches on different things about the community and about us. As you may, or may not know, InGame Productions is working on some serious...
  4. SnapNet

First Fuc*ing HOF!!

I'm a hunter by trade and a buddy of mine (Ares Hood) mentioned a few days ago that he buys about 10 bombs to use throughout his hunting Runs. I figured... hey, what the hell, I might as well do the same and diversify myself :D ! So I went on a Run in OLA 40 for high maturity Atrox. I was about...
  5. SnapNet

Thank you Banks!

To all Banks, First off, just last week, I completed my one year anniversary of being in Entropia. I started out real slow and have been able to grow my avatar to 40K skills total, and I'm really pysched to continue my ascension. ANYHOW, I want to thank EVERY bank and the people behind them...
  6. SnapNet

Real Life Mining Global?!

So this guy was just roaming around with his metal-detector and :tower: ... that's gotta be nice! True story, this guy found a 16th century sword using a metal detector! Makes me wonder what's his skill? ;)
  7. SnapNet

VU 9.0: Entropian Rockstar Video!

All, VU 9.0: Entropian Rockstar Video I am happy to announce that due to all the positive feedback we received regarding the Entropian Rockstar Video, we are now about to begin Operation Shooting Stars. Bambuco is ready to do his magic again with the video directing/editing ;). First and...
  8. SnapNet

Guide to being an Entropian Rockstar

Entropian Rockstar Please enjoy our new video, directed by Bambuco Bam Vuitrago. Also, many thanks to the players who were graciously willing to contribute to our video and were kind enough (and patient) to spent time with Bambuco to do some video shoots! We're hoping that on our next video...
  9. SnapNet

Looking for Exar/Atrox/Atrax Hunting Run analysis? I have some.

Hey everyone, I wrote an article on the site TheEntropians.com that I'm sure many of you will find interesting. Basically, I'm keeping fine-tuned stats on all my Runs and have completed 20 1,000 shot runs as of now. My first 10 1,000 shot runs were with Exars and my last 10 were with...
  10. SnapNet

Looking for Clothing Shop to supply wardrobe for Video

Hello Clothing Shop owners, I have a proposal to make with anyone that owns a shop with Male clothing. Basically, I'm with TheEntropians.com and as part of this site, we have created Videos on the past. You can see them all here - TheEntropians.com Videos. Anyhow, we are currently working on a...
  11. SnapNet

Upgrading Can Be A Bit Tricky

Just wanted to share some of my recent experience with upgrading my armor, weapon and AMP. I'll post a skeleton version here, but check out my article in TheEntropians.com site for some more details. Basically, I just maxed out my Riker 1 and decided to jump to a Riker 2. That was an easy...
  12. SnapNet

Weapon cannot utilize the maximum...?

Can someone please explain what this message means? I bought an a104 for my Riker 1 (need only 1.3 of dmg and I'm going to Riker 2), however, when I try to bring my weapon up, it says: Your weapon cannot utilize the maximum power boost the amplifier can provide. Did I jump the gun here (pun...
  13. SnapNet

Watch this video of a Chip Implant

Hello all, I had never watched how a chip implant worked until I coughed up the PED to actually pay for one myself. Here is the opportunity for all of you out there, that haven't seen one in action, to watch one without paying 150 PED for a chip :eyecrazy: . It's also an opportunity for those...
  14. SnapNet

I Want To Dedicate This Entropia Dance Video To MA

I would like to dedicate this Entropia Dance Video to MindArk. It is called Bambuco's Entropia Dance Video and the song fits very well with the game! Not just that, but there's also a bonus Video that I would like for you guys to check out as well! A Player, A Dream A Game... inspiring. Check...
  15. SnapNet

What's up with those RISING prices of Iron and Belkar!?

So I was going to continue on with my skilling of my Jester BP and almost freaked out when I saw the spike in prices for the two of the three resources that I need! I'm curious on what everyone's planning on doing to deal with the increase prices of the Iron and Belkar Ingots? Are you going to...
Back