Looking for Exar/Atrox/Atrax Hunting Run analysis? I have some.

SnapNet

Alpha
Society
Freelancing
SnapNet Trago Blue
Hey everyone,

I wrote an article on the site TheEntropians.com that I'm sure many of you will find interesting. Basically, I'm keeping fine-tuned stats on all my Runs and have completed 20 1,000 shot runs as of now. My first 10 1,000 shot runs were with Exars and my last 10 were with Atrox/Atrax. See the difference on the site.

Anyhow, you should first check out the article of the last 10 Runs. All these Runs were with Atrox/Atrax. After checking that one out, see the one that shows the data for all 20 Runs. This one will go over the numbers of all Runs that I'm doing.

Hope you enjoy them! I'm interested if anyone else keeps this type of information!?

For those who have been reading my articles regarding my Runs, I've wrote an update of my #21-#30 Runs. Also, I've combined all my 30 Runs and showed all the detailed information regarding those.

You can check out the new articles in here TheEntropians.com.

Thanks for reading by the way! ;)

Just added information regarding my 40 runs with Atrox.

I bought a Geotrek L15 Taurus and definitely put me on the negative side of the fence... however, I'm going to try and do some 20-25 Runs with this weapon to see how it goes. I hope I'm able to turn it around a bit, because I've been negative ever since I got this weapon! The decay on it is incredible... It usually decays about 24 PED per Run.

Anyhow, I've posted information regarding all 40 Runs here, TheEntropians.com for everyone to be able to check it out. Take care all.

For those that kept up with this, I'm up to Run #65 at the moment. In addition, just tonight, I added a forum to my site to better communicate my Runs. I'll be using both articles and forum posts to show what I'm doing.

Again, this is basically a hunting journal that I'm keeping and am sharing all the information with everyone. At the moment, I'm -1000 PED, BUT I'm sure that this isn't an anomaly :rolleyes:. Man do those Geotreks decay fast!! :eek: Anyhow, check out my current status here Hunting Journal. See ya all around.

Back