Search results

1. Brian Potter

Participate at MM 2013 and not be in the result list

Something seriously wrong here, but I suspect MA will not admit fault, on a positive note it looks like MA have found a way to reward you looking at the 3 nice mining hofs you had over the last 3 days. Big Gratz :yay: Hope you get this resolved soon.
  2. Brian Potter

Sand King No-Looter

Looks like they have found the problem, won't admit that there was a problem but hope that by promising lots of items will drop in the next one will smooth things over and everyone will soon forget about it.
  3. Brian Potter

Sand King No-Looter

I think it is worrying on 3 counts, 1) MA (Kim) has said that this mob should at least global and it hasn't done, implying a bug in the loot system. 2) MA (Kim) can't find the reason behind it, implying that system is working as intended. 3) There doen't appear to be a log that says that this...
  4. Brian Potter

Sand King No-Looter

Good suggestion, however it could be much simpler if for shared loot events, only items are listed in chat, that way you would know who got what.
  5. Brian Potter

Entropia Universe 12.0.4 Release Notes

Not yet, fixed my post to include the post I was replying to. :dunce:
  6. Brian Potter

"This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system." Does this mean that if you accidentally bid all your peds on a low value item (This has happend countless times on here) you could be banned for...
  7. Brian Potter

Does not have to be new items, Dante BP's are owned by 1 Ava I think, keeping the price high, I am sure there are other examples.
  8. Brian Potter

Eomon stalker spoted ...

I think Star has been hearding them into 1 neat group ready for :sniper:
  9. Brian Potter

Letter to ND

I thought that under EULA 'All trades are deemed final' so anything given to DA by Neverdie must belong to DA ! I fail to see how the stall deeds can be reclaimed without MA intervention, but MA don't do that hence all the scam threads recently.:scratch2:
  10. Brian Potter

Info: Crystal Palace In Space (How To Guide)

Great guide, however I am certain that the fee from CP to Calypso is the advertised 17.5 peds, it is only 7 peds from space stations to planets. I would love to be proved wrong though.
  11. Brian Potter

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Anyone else spotted a discrepency between the release notes here and the ones on entropiauniverse.com ? From the notes here :- "The only way to reach space from a planet is by flying there with a small space ship (currently either the Quad-Wing Interceptor or Sleipnir with thruster attached to...
  12. Brian Potter

Locked accounts

:lolup: These are the only expoits I have found as well, finding IV and V ore claims with level 7 amp, I can replicate this easily though. :laugh: It is actually quite sad to hear that this bug/exploit was known about 12 months ago with no action taken, it's almost like MA have been waiting to...
  13. Brian Potter

Locked accounts

If as indicated by Vigi in post 62 that this bug was reported to MA some months back and MA did not act on it then surely the temptation would be to hard to resist for some people. I am not making excuses for their behaviour but surely MA must take a big slice of blame here.
  14. Brian Potter

Server Downtime for Release

:mad: Grrr You have spoiled the surprise now:lolup:
  15. Brian Potter

New destination: Hell

I am just waiting for the new vehicle to drop, "Handcart L", then we can all Go to Hell in a Handcart L, :laugh: I wonder if they are trying to tell us something :confused::silly2:
  16. Brian Potter

Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

I think that is the worrying thing here, the fact that someone "higher" up thinks that this fiasco doesn't doesn't effect the planet partners is truely shocking. I also think that it will be difficult to roll the stamina back on the avatars effected because I would have thought that the system...
  17. Brian Potter

Alphabet Soup

In light of the recent ES500 drops on RT how about FUBAR - F*cked Up Beyond All Recognition :D ( Sorry couldn't resist :laugh: )
  18. Brian Potter

What Graphic Card to get

Good choice of card, however before buying a new PSU make sure you check your existing one has standard connectors, especially to the motherboard. Dell are well known for using non standard parts sometimes.
  19. Brian Potter

How fricking ironic (falling damage)

Excellent idea, why should damage be all "One Way", just hope this is not the first stage of "2 pec" decay on all equiped clothes and armor when falling. Only to be reduced to 1 pec when the community is rightly outraged.
  20. Brian Potter

Mobs changes in density and location?

And the loot is no worse than normal :D
  21. Brian Potter

CP would be good, though Fridays is not a good day for me, I could make it for an hour or so if...

CP would be good, though Fridays is not a good day for me, I could make it for an hour or so if we started at 19:00 MA time
  22. Brian Potter

I will be there in the control room at 19:30. Its nice not having to wait for a pilot to fly up...

I will be there in the control room at 19:30. Its nice not having to wait for a pilot to fly up there.
  23. Brian Potter

I will be in the control room at 19:30, thanks.

I will be in the control room at 19:30, thanks.
  24. Brian Potter

will do michi, thanks

will do michi, thanks
  25. Brian Potter

Michi, Try changing the connection speed by clicking on the options button that is to the left...

Michi, Try changing the connection speed by clicking on the options button that is to the left of the launch button, just a suggestion. If you are still having problems that log into the EU web site and send a support case. Good luck
Back