Letter to ND

Status

millstreet2

Old Alpha
Oboy Oboyto
I'll let you decide if this is the way a person who owns a planet should treat someone who was just swindled by his associate.

My initial PM to ND over the DMA issue

Hi, I am one of the players involved in the web of lies and manipulation that stemmed from Digital Abduction. If you can please talk to him about decency and returning items in trade he got from me by using many tactics that are not common in entropia.

I have traded for years so I am not mad about any ped amount, trust me. Its the way he used you, and his land and other valuables that he clearly knew he was gonna lose...

The only reason I dug myself in deeper to get SOMETHING out of it is because I was affraid to lose all. I am very perceptive and I knew something wasn't right the more he kept comming to me trying to clean out my ped card. I figured land on RT was fine, I didn't realize that is was such a secret because he was doing it against your knowledge... and I came to understand this late last night. I wanted to give him the benifit of the doubt. I tried to rework the deal. I was going to give him 600 ped for holding the item he traded for 12 hours (and trust me I was lookin for him way before that)

He said "no way".. Why would he take 600 PED, when he just cleaned up 8000-10000???

I am very troubled by this. Can you please contact me and let me know what may or may not happen. If I can or should expect anything for the good or bad? As every minute passes I feel closer to my heart jumping out of my chest, instead of the other way around. I am so worked up by how I have been delt with I am running out of options.

Please take the time to help me understand the current situation.

Neverdies response

Hi, DA manager is not an employee of NDS or RT.
We have no control of avatar accounts. If you feel you have been cheated, you will need to contact support.

Deeds to market stalls, were traded without RT consent which is why we have reclaimed all deeds.

My response back today

I just got a few questions before I decide where to go from here.

Do you feel any responsibility for what has happened with your property on your planet?

Have you tried to ask Digital to forfit his ill gotten gains?

Are you satisfied now with the outcome of this?

Are you not sorry that any of this happened?

Neverdie has never once expressed his condolences. I am left feeling like NEVERDIE is okay with everything that has taken place on his land.

It took minutes for him to make a PR about this whole issue, and since then hes been silent.

REALLY MAKES YOU WONDER. I laid out every bit of info I could, You think he would want to get to the bottom of it with parties involved no? .... I am sure there is something more to it than is meeting the eye.. I just know it..

I think you are long into the phase where you are overdoing it by having it be public and doing yourself and your avatar a disservice.

I think you are long into the phase where you are overdoing it by having it be public and doing yourself and your avatar a disservice.

Unfortunately saying nothing and letting others be conned by PP's is less desirable to me.

Get over it,m the matter has and is being handled as you were told....Now you are just being pathetic. You dont want to beleive what you have been told....so stfu and get over it bloody drama queen

Unfortunately saying nothing and letting others be conned by PP's is less desirable to me.

I was one of those who lost quite few ped buying "cheap" scanners DAM looted into hundreds most likely by inside info. Needless to say I`ve lost quite a few ped. Someone should be held responsible.
This is some kinda` ongoing scam that raises lots of questions. For how long has such behavior been going on behind the scenes? There were plenty of rumors a while back I didn`t want to believe but in the light of this new experience I`d say they`re most likely true.

I think if MA had cleared the air and answered the questions posted over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...annot-participate-what-level.html#post2570916 and similar threads that were posted the last year or more both over there and here it would have stopped a lot of this from happening in a pro-active manner. Unfortunately, they chose to remain silent, let things blow up and now have to act in a reactive manner, as is, unfortunately, the norm around this virtual universe for the folks running the show...

so many exploits, not just related to this but a lot of other things, that all could have been eliminated if MA just acted in a proactive manner instead of a reactive manner... perhaps things will change in the future, but I would not count on it since history has a tendency to repeat itself...

People keep saying it's pointless to try to fight the multiple avatar issue(s), but if what I've read is correct DA Manager was a second avatar of someone that was a known scammer. Had MA taken a more firm stance on that sort of issue, as they should have several years ago, perhaps this whole mess would have never surfaced at all. We'll never know because no one has created a time machine IRL yet, even if we can go back in time in Next Island.

Of course, if MA took a more firm stance on it's rules, NDS might not even exist in the first place?
(see link in sig about golden shadow)

Who knows, maybe ND doesn't want to do more then what he has done about the issue since he sees DA Manager in a relationship with himself similar to the situation that NDS has with MA, so wants to take it easy on him because what goes around comes around, and NDS doesn't need to fail more then it already has?

Last edited:
While i am totally not a fan of Rocktropia. I really think you aren't doing yourself a favour by keeping on posting about this subject. Especially since you aren't exactly clear about what the problem is.

One evil reseller got beaten by another evil reseller? What's the big deal? If you really got scammed, write a support case. Do you really expect neverdie to be available for you 24/7?

If it is just unfair treatment take a week off and write a consice post of what really your problem is, because in the 20 posts in the last few days you haven't managed to make that really clear to me, and to many others it seems.

I think if MA had cleared the air and answered the questions posted over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...annot-participate-what-level.html#post2570916 and similar threads that were posted the last year or more both over there and here it would have stopped a lot of this from happening in a pro-active manner. Unfortunately, they chose to remain silent, let things blow up and now have to act in a reactive manner, as is, unfortunately, the norm around this virtual universe for the folks running the show...

so many exploits, not just related to this but a lot of other things, that all could have been eliminated if MA just acted in a proactive manner instead of a reactive manner... perhaps things will change in the future, but I would not count on it since history has a tendency to repeat itself...

People keep saying it's pointless to try to fight the multiple avatar issue(s), but if what I've read is correct DA Manager was a second avatar of someone that was a known scammer. Had MA taken a more firm stance on that sort of issue, as they should have several years ago, perhaps this whole mess would have never surfaced at all. We'll never know because no one has created a time machine IRL yet, even if we can go back in time in Next Island.

Of course, if MA took a more firm stance on it's rules, NDS might not even exist in the first place?
(see link in sig about golden shadow)

Thank you and others seeing this.

It seems like a lot of us time and time again have these same issues with RT partners. And nothing happens to solve these issues, they get pushed under the rug time and time again..

Stop pushing us day to day players under the rug, stop scamming us in every way you can think of. Let the playing field be even!

If The moderators and others keep shutting us down, and the RT people keep up the personal flames so that they shut down the threads this is how daily business is run.

We need to clean up how PP's act within game, and if that means they can't play to ensure the game can survive such thefts time and time again from the same ROCKTROPIAN associates...

SOMETHING has to be done, and now, no more of this RT alienation of the universe. ND won't deal with DMA, MA won't deal with MA

Well, deal me next in the withdraw line!

Why would ND or NDS respond to you or be helpful when you are continually smearing them with out any proof whatsoever.

If it is just unfair treatment take a week off and write a consice post of what really your problem is, because in the 20 posts in the last few days you haven't managed to make that really clear to me, and to many others it seems.
Agreed... Maybe start a blog. There's an entire blogosphere out there and world news outlets that pay attention to that blogosphere that might just get more sympathetic ears and eyes on the situation and cause change a heck of a lot more then preaching to the choir on game forums will. ;) :)

how can people still respond to this in a serious manner?

Wasn't the other thread more then enough for Mr. Millstreet to express everything that was on his tiny heart to scream injustice into the even darket depths of anyones imagination?

Angel

I have traded for years so I am not mad about any ped amount

i am just curious i have played since 07 and only just started to see you about around twin, how long has this avatar been about or is it a second aka new avatar?

i know twin is not the central of entropia just a busy place for traders and as you have been trading for years i was just curious.

i am just curious i have played since 07 and only just started to see you about around twin, how long has this avatar been about or is it a second aka new avatar?

i know twin is not the central of entropia just a busy place for traders and as you have been trading for years i was just curious.

I played on and off since 03.

My older brother played more during this time. He has since moved on but still will play time to time.

Back in 03 when I was first introduced to the game I was in college and not interested as much. My first account expired sometime in 06 I believe after a 540 day expiration.

At that time I had no interest in ever playing the game, I think the highest profession I was, was maybe a 8-9 hunter.

This account has long since ceased to exist due to MA deleting it for INACTIVITY.

Then, when things got real out here in the world a couple years ago I decided to give this game another shot, and Oboy Berto Oboyto was born.

In that time I have made considerable investments and withdraws from trading / playing within the game. I have seen many peds gained and lost and on a even playing field.. its all been a pleasure and great experience.

This has been the only experience in Entropia where I feel like something has really gone wrong within the Company / Player agreements everytime we log in.

When a PP is trusted (and rightly so, think about not trusting PP and where the game ends up???) you hold them to a higher standard.

You don't figure someone could scam the community and get away with it no problems at all? ONLY ON RT

The people there play by a different set of rules. Maybe we can get there official rule guide for RT. It must have somewhere in bold letters, its okay to use NEVERDIES land as collateral to get the upper hand on people you want to scam.

I still cannot believe anyone could defend such filfth and not try to make this game better. The only way we can survive for years to come is to get back to the glory days... RT is taking us to HELL, literally.

We just need to get rid of rocktropia, it hasn't done much good for this game..

OP dude, youre taking this to far, you are aware of it ya?

It is clear DM is not an employe of ND why the f..ck should ND take responsibility for someone elses actions?

It seems you are having a very hard time getting over the fact you got fucked, quoting yourself like 10 times in one thread and necroing old threads is not healthy.....

Ball Sack

Being in possession of the deeds indicates that DA were agents of ND's. Having facilitated the fraud by irresponsibly giving possession of the deeds, and then rectifying it, also strongly indicates his culpability.

I think you are right to pursue this matter with all vigour...legally he wouldn't stand a chance.

What i fail to understand is if this guy Da manager didn't work for NDS and had no ties to NDS, then why on earth did he have posession of the deeds in question...

I don't hate ND, RT or whatever but constant "oddities" keep arising in the same area of the platform, and it affects the confidence in the platform. It seems to me that hard and fast rules need to be set down and enforce for the platform as a whole to keep it's integrity.

Now for myself it's no big deal i can sleep at night with what i have in EU, but if MA and pp's want to attract bigger investors then things like this will have to stop imo. These "oddities" are tarnishing the reputation of the platform as a whole, and believe me if things like this get outside EU and onto established gaming forums trash news travels fast and hard.

I love EU and it's concept but i do worry at times that confidence is erroded by silly things such as this, and it would be such a shame for EU not to gain the playerbase it needs through "bad eggs" and poor management. I just hope that ND recognises that all these things that have occurred over the last year create distrust and harm to everything.

I wish for EU and ALL pp's to be successful, but pleasetighten up security and information so that things cannot go wrong again.

All the Best

Dibbler

Being in possession of the deeds indicates that DA were agents of ND's. Having facilitated the fraud by irresponsibly giving possession of the deeds, and then rectifying it, also strongly indicates his culpability.

I think you are right to pursue this matter with all vigour...legally he wouldn't stand a chance.

This is the exact pt I am aiming at.

ND cannot facilitate players who will lie cheat and steal from the community for there personal gain.

If they do, who is directly responsible? Just as if my restaurant food isn't well cooked.

Do you ask for the chef? or the owner / manager?

well now, since we dont know the things behind the deal between ND and DM we can only speculate.

lets make an example.

I loan you my appartment, when i come back from holidays i see you have lended my appartment forward to a 3rd party.
Seeing that, i kick your ass and the ppl curently in my appartment out to the street.

Than the dude you gave access to my appartment, comes to me and asks if I can somehow sort this thing out, couse he aint got a place to sleep atm.

Does this make sense to you?

This is the exact pt I am aiming at.

ND cannot facilitate players who will lie cheat and steal from the community for there personal gain.

If they do, who is directly responsible? Just as if my restaurant food isn't well cooked.

With all due respect Millstreet i think that perhaps contacting Ma directly with no forum lynch mob would have been the best way to resolve this matter, although i do agree that people should be warned about the apparent "shady" dealings of the avatar in question.

I am aware of other issues concerning RT that have been reported by the people involved but unfortunatly it is not my place to mention these things on the forum as the matter does not directly involve myself. Even if i had direct involvement then i would not post here as it is up to Ma as platform provider to ensure their integrity is not tarnished.

At the end of the day the only party able to enforce things around these issues are Ma, and we all have to make a decision to play or not play. I dislike the things i hear about certain issues regarding all this but I enjoy playing, and at the end of the day it is MA's baby to juristict over (and their success/failure riding).

TAke a few days, chill out and contact MA directly if you need to, but please lets let this lie for now on the forums and take a deep breath.

All the best

Dibbler

What i fail to understand is if this guy Da manager didn't work for NDS and had no ties to NDS, then why on earth did he have posession of the deeds in question...
Dibbler

Precisely:scratch2: :confused:

You ask for the manager of course :silly2: need I say more?

Something fishy has happened and I think we all know that there will never be a clear answer or a conclusion here

therefore

It seems you are having a very hard time getting over the fact you got fucked,
quoting yourself like 10 times in one thread and necroing old threads is not
healthy.....

So I guess we will see another lock very soon.

well now, since we dont know the things behind the deal between ND and DM we can only speculate.

lets make an example.

I loan you my appartment, when i come back from holidays i see you have lended my appartment forward to a 3rd party.
Seeing that, i kick your ass and the ppl curently in my appartment out to the street.

Than the dude you gave access to my appartment, comes to me and asks if I can somehow sort this thing out, couse he aint got a place to sleep atm.

This makes sense as well. I approached NEVERDIE in my initial email, and he told me to contact support if I had issues.

This is a kick in the teeth to me from the head of ROCKTROPIA so far.. But I am a reasonable person. If ND wants to talk to me and make people responsible for there actions I would love to hear him out.

At this pt hes basicly said piss off. its not my problem, and to contact support... Damn well knowing support will give DMA the time he needs to get his ill gotten gains long out of the system

Last edited:

lets make an example.

Some sense...I suppose. Applicability I'm not getting.

If you came back and found the place trashed, I would be liable for damages.

Actions (giving deeds) speak louder than words (denying relationship...with words :))

At that time I had no interest in ever playing the game, I think the highest profession I was, was maybe a 8-9 hunter.

This account has long since ceased to exist due to MA deleting it for INACTIVITY.

Then, when things got real out here in the world a couple years ago I decided to give this game another shot, and Oboy Berto Oboyto was born.
So, you got more then one avatar? Instead of just making a new avatar, you should have had the original one reactivated by MA?!?

So, you got more then one avatar? Instead of just making a new avatar, you should have had the original one reactivated by MA?!?

read my post in reply to the question.

It was inactivated by MA years ago. I dont believe I could access that account if I wanted, Nor have I ever tried.

I couldn't tell you what the information was if you put it in front of me =/

If this has caused any issue I would be very suprised.

Obviously I am / have done nothing wrong. I play one account. My own.

think before you post :D

I thought that under EULA 'All trades are deemed final' so anything given to DA by Neverdie must belong to DA ! I fail to see how the stall deeds can be reclaimed without MA intervention, but MA don't do that hence all the scam threads recently.:scratch2:

you sir, are a bull in a china shop.

meanwhile the whole cloudy relationship between NDS and the Digital Manager is just one more reason on a very long list why i personally do not support that planet with decay.

if everyone did that, it wouldn't be around very long.

The only reason I dug myself in deeper to get SOMETHING out of it is because I was affraid to lose all. I am very perceptive and I knew something wasn't right the more he kept comming to me trying to clean out my ped card. I figured land on RT was fine, I didn't realize that is was such a secret because he was doing it against your knowledge... and I came to understand this late last night. I wanted to give him the benifit of the doubt. I tried to rework the deal. I was going to give him 600 ped for holding the item he traded for 12 hours (and trust me I was lookin for him way before that)

So you're perceptive, but you didn't realize, you wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, and rework the deal and give him more PEDs?

Digging yourself deeper isn't being perceptive. Contacting support is.

Status
Back