Search results

1. Nai

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted, yes indeedy :)
  2. Nai

ok spoke too soon.. are we onto cry engine already or summat? me lappy dont like it.. keeps...

ok spoke too soon.. are we onto cry engine already or summat? me lappy dont like it.. keeps shutting down.. - it make noises i never heard it make before *cries eyes out*....
  3. Nai

Holy Sh*tting B*ll*cks Batman! just tried to log on randomly and me 'E' key let me... :D i guess...

Holy Sh*tting B*ll*cks Batman! just tried to log on randomly and me 'E' key let me... :D i guess uve talked to line already bout why he hasnt been on... anyways - hopefully itll keep working :)
  4. Nai

ALL Dr. Almon Duchev Log's

Yup! :D Someone at MA is having a LOT of fun with this one.. dark as.. :D
  5. Nai

Neverdie hangs out in PA?

Danny Glover? Nah, he's the poor mans Samuel L... Did I hear once that Bill Gates plays entropia?
  6. Nai

Cute/Funny things newbies say.

This is not so much a what was said but what was done.. The other night i was healing at the swamp camp and saw some poor guy relentlessly trying to sweat the dead daikaba the turret had wiped out... i tried to tell him that u dont get sweat from them if theyre dead but he either didnt...
  7. Nai

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

17 Entropia Universe 13 1.55% Hmmmmmmm
  8. Nai

10 Entropia Universe 340 2.46% Wah!! we need more peeps voting!!
  9. Nai

wow! well done, yes it is the qm!! Thinking i must know u in RL now... Im Ellie McCulloch - ring...

wow! well done, yes it is the qm!! Thinking i must know u in RL now... Im Ellie McCulloch - ring a bell?
  10. Nai

9 Entropia Universe 256 2.53%
  11. Nai

Crazy Mark-up :D

:D could be a fair price... i mean, when u work it out its only £447,893.70... altho i did round up the penny there :laugh: (sorry, im bored)
  12. Nai

Which country produces the most HOFS?

Just to be anal i would insist that u put in the separate countries that are part of the UK... cept that im from Scotland... and theres probably only about 50 of us playing... and ive never had a HoF... so maybe it'd just make us look bad... hmmm all in all, im wondering what the point of my...
  13. Nai

Dirty Entropians

Hmm that does suck then... I'd be pretty disappointed in all the peeps who knew u and believed this guy as well as the guy himself... sounds like u were around long enough to deserve a bit of trust and loyalty... Ah well, people suck (altho some are nice ;)) At least its stopped now, maybe u...
  14. Nai

Mysterious place

Wow thats cool i didnt know we had caves.... Now, LOTS of caves... that'd be really cool... We could have a whole underground to Calypso... Underground city? he he, sorry getting carried away and im easily pleased :ahh:
  15. Nai

Dirty Entropians

Gosh. nasty avatar. go round his house and pan his windows in. (that was a joke, dont really do that). If u've been doin this sorta business for a while tho, dont u have peeps who u can trade to who know ur legit? Hope u can get it back on track man.
  16. Nai

Crazy Mark-up :D

*shouts*: Selling full suit of gremlin for 8,957,873.87 PED...... Just kidding. :D
  17. Nai

9 Entropia Universe 118 2.56% still 9th yay!
  18. Nai

Nah, to my shame i must admit its the queen margaret union (glasgow uni) - best place in the...

Nah, to my shame i must admit its the queen margaret union (glasgow uni) - best place in the west end to get a game of pool tho :)
  19. Nai

10 Entropia Universe 10 2.93% :D
  20. Nai

Why are people so rude!?

Right, scary - i saw the cartoon u were referring to and then spent 3 hrs looking at the rest lol - i REALLY need to get out more methinks... good but :D
  21. Nai

Ahhh u are elanor elanor gamgee!! elanor's my RL name (spelt the LotR way) and so i spot it...

Ahhh u are elanor elanor gamgee!! elanor's my RL name (spelt the LotR way) and so i spot it everytime u global/hof and think "cool!" keep it up!
  22. Nai

Also, dont suppose u recognise the pool room in this pic? <<<<<<<<<<<<< ;)

Also, dont suppose u recognise the pool room in this pic? <<<<<<<<<<<<< ;)
  23. Nai

greetings to u too man, and ta for the +rep ;) nice to know there are other weegies playing this...

greetings to u too man, and ta for the +rep ;) nice to know there are other weegies playing this besides me - i never meet any RL types who have even heard of it lol - as for the WoF, wont i look a bit outta place in my gremlin with my opalo? he he he bye the noo, Nai
  24. Nai

EFD System Explained

yup, shop links broke. who broke it? own up..
  25. Nai

Fruit-Mafia: Someone tried to blackmail me :)

Lol, i've been in Dublin over the weekend so was pretty wasted as u might imagine, and when this thread popped up on the cp i thought "on no... have i been drunkenly posting and i cant remember...the fruit mafia might be after me..." But no - its just a really old thread - phew :laugh:
Back