Neverdie hangs out in PA?

People calm down , ND is only a player , and a nice guy , he is normal , and enjoy game like evryone else ...

Normal? Come on Eto! Normal is stretching the truth a little! :D

Seriously though, a lovely guy - and one i also made a post about him being in PA - although that was before the banks or even VU9.0, just about him being an all round nice guy helping people out without being asked...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/34684-one-good-guys.html

That's what I've always thought was great about Ang -- as big a celebrity as he is, he's never too big to help out the pnubs.

Keep on keepin' it real, Frazz! :laugh:

Yep he's just that awesome :D
I heard somebody saw him at Ithaca the other day :yay:

WoW........feels like the paparazzi right here-_-, EU star ahah......there should be a ENTROPIAN UNiWOod

I hope you have screen shot of the day your father did play with your mother... or you might have existantial problem here... Are you for real?

:laugh: Bad day?

I hate when people talk about someone like they aren't here.
It's so rude .. get a little tact ffs.
Even my kids don't talk about someone like they're not in the same room. :rolleyes:

Who cares where ND hangs out ?
What are you - paparazzi ? :pic:

Excellent point but i believe hes more jealous :laugh:

and i have hear , that he poopoo ... yes , i promiss , someone told me he poopoo...

Oh no, I'm afraid you just started a new chapter in the history of dung searches on Calypso (and CND!) :laugh:.

ok folks move along now...

nothing to see here...

ND has left the building !

I hope you have screen shot of the day your father did play with your mother... or you might have existantial problem here... Are you for real?

the guy was kidding. why dont just take the joke... i dont understand.. talking about someones father and mother in such a disrespectful way is very rude.

2 years and 15 days ago, neverdie said hi too me.. :eek:

I will always tresure that moment and feel really special :yay:

Hmm.. something is very frightening in this quote.. can't really put my finger on it tho.. :cool:

2 years and 15 days ago, neverdie said hi too me.. :eek:

I will always tresure that moment and feel really special :yay:

Do you celebrate that day annually? :laugh:
Maybe we should assign a special day for it, so everyone who had the same experience could celebrate it together :yay:.

Oh just what I always wanted :yay: Im a celebrity now too :cool: :scratch2:

I saw ND in PA about a week ago myself, I shoulda asked him if he wanted my autograph or at least let him add me to his friend list, maybe even a screen shot together :eek:

Way to go Daina!:wtg:

Oh just what I always wanted :yay: Im a celebrity now too :cool: :scratch2:

I saw ND in PA about a week ago myself, I shoulda asked him if he wanted my autograph or at least let him add me to his friend list, maybe even a screen shot together :eek:

Way to go Daina!:wtg:

Omg!! We have attracted the attention of the almighty and reclusive Frazz! He has posted on the forum in reply to our posts! I feel so special :wtg:

Danny Glover? Nah, he's the poor mans Samuel L... Did I hear once that Bill Gates plays entropia?

that reminds me of what happened to me once in TI city

gal came to me "are you THE Alice?"
"depends on whom is asking, are you a lawyer? I mean, yes"
"wow, i never thought i would meet a celebrety"
then she tps away

and comes back like 1 min later
"my friend asked me to take a screenie with you, may I?"

:laugh:

that reminds me of what happened to me once in TI city

gal came to me "are you THE Alice?"
"depends on whom is asking, are you a lawyer? I mean, yes"
"wow, i never thought i would meet a celebrety"
then she tps away

and comes back like 1 min later
"my friend asked me to take a screenie with you, may I?"

:laugh:

She should get out more :rolleyes:

It is actually quite amazing to see Celebrities within a video game. (Virtual Universe, big whoop. If its fun and virtual, its a game. nuff said) The man has his OWN name within this game, and everyone knows who he is. If they don't they're completely new to the game.

Doesn't anybody else find this exciting? Of course you do, just nobody actually talks about it. xD Here I go explaining the obvious...

Anyways, awesome PA encounters.

Lol -- Every once and a while I get recognized from the comics I use to post on the forums. It's kinda funny.

EU should have monopoly laws preventing one person from owning to many deeds to things like banks and spacestations. One per a avatar

hangs out or showed out ?

Ew! Neverdie let it all hang out in PA?

Back