3. V

Golden Legion 5 year anniversary

Tjoohooo :yay: ... nice i will be there
  4. V

tjoohoo !!!

tjoohoo !!!
  5. V

Why hunt big moobs?

lol well chip out then down to 100hp and see how good u will be in hunting .... no way u will be as efektiv as u are at +200hp...... so skills matter get real ... and sell that impmk3 u have and buy a shity starkow .. and see how many biljons u will go minus ........ so yes skills and gear...
  6. V

Question: Eon (M) Value Vs. Imk2 Value

hmmm impmk2=minimum 210k or so ....... so if someone if brainddead enuf to trade ur eon for a impmk2 do the trade !
  7. V

Question: What would make you goto CND more?

storage....... no point on going there when u are 200 i no time and then cant move at all..
  8. V

Question: Whats you'r Top Solo Kill?

kyll !! is my hardest kill!! :yay:
  9. V

Betrayed by MA?

i think the biggest thing is that they dont play the game and dont have a clue......seriosly ho give MA the advice to what they should do or not to do to inprove the game??
  10. V

Star's Hunting Expriment (II)

i just dont get a thing u call MM= eco hunt ? ..... is not impmk2=eco hunt ?? or will u do a 3 hunt using eco =impmk2 ??
  11. V

Buying: Improved M2870

Buuuump ....
  12. V

Do you use 22" LCD @ 1680x1050. Post what vid card your using.

22" .....9800 card....np
  13. V

ECO overrated?

lets say u have a 1000 peds of ammo and u use a ML35/bad eco... it takes u 2-3 days if u hunt and the 1000ped is gone... if u use a korrs whit 1000ped ammo u will hunt for weeks.. thats eco i guess ...
  14. V

Lost Dante Amp

ye i now the feeling i have lost a minor tp chip+ a laser amp 104........ and ther is no way i tt them as support say i have done ......... its a bugg that suck bigg..time....
  15. V

new soc

Big Gratts :yay:
  16. V

Tell us your New Years Vow for 2008 !

my is 200 hp :) i will get it this year :yay: (i hope) :rolleyes:
  17. V

Which is the best PK weapon?

Mod Dar i think... if an uber use the mod dar full hit/dam 10/10..... i dont now if any one can outfapp it... 160 range ... u hit 5 times whit mod dar when u hit one time whit tango .... i think it takes the terminator to .........
  18. V

Avery & Neo The Famous Trader ruins the Merry Mayhem event

they rockettag the mobs and did run them to the cannon turret ... to the turret .. if that aint lame shit noting is...
  19. V

Coming soon: Argonaut Land Area

Tax dont forget tax....... if u have ur 5,0-5,5% ...75% of hunters in game will not hunt ur land...
  20. V

Selling: Unlimited Isis HL11

Bump..........
  21. V

ATH belk

yeeeeeeees !! Big Gratts!!!!!!! :yay:
  22. V

Eu Down ??? !!! ???

me too .... i cant get in ...
  23. V

ATH no 14 its here ;D

WOW !" Big Gratts!!!
  24. V

Filten & Gädda / Hogglo 29k~

gratts .... :D
  25. V

Appearance changed...

ujujuj i havent loggd on yet :( so u guys and girls say that i have lost my vargen ava :( nooo i loved that ava and how it lookt.....
Back