Search results

1. joewish

Selling: Herman ARK-30 Smuggler T8.3

ahhhhh my old gun, had loads of fun with this one :) Good luck on your sale :wtg:
  2. joewish

Selling: Phantom set (M) T2-4

Phantom :wtg:
  3. joewish

Phantom :yay:
  4. joewish

Phantom :wtg:
  5. joewish

Up we go :)
  6. joewish

first day of the year BUMP
  7. joewish

Selling a full set of Phantom (M) Harness T4.3 Gloves T2.3 Face T2.9 Footies T3.7 Thighs T3.6 Shins T2.9 Arms T3.2 not selling under TT+2K nor do I need any item unless it is an engagement ring for my soon to be fiancé Cheers! /Joe
  8. joewish

Selling: Imk2, Angel Set (M), Regen XI

<removed> I bid 12K for the Imk2... <removed>
  9. joewish

Selling: Sentinel M Thighs and Sand Stormer Gloves and Feet M

Gz on the nice find!
  10. joewish

Evil, Adj Evil, Imp Evil, Mod Evil Amps

cant get entropedia running now but UL slugstorm 45-50K + mod evil 30K gives about 91 dps @ 2.96dmg/pec and U can run like 5k ped ammo without repair no problem. that is a mean setup for 75-80K perfect for grinding. Put in a few dmg enhancer and its an eventwinner too. DPS is close to Imp SH +...
  11. joewish

Selling: Modifed Evil Amp

BUMP for PURE EVIL :)
  12. joewish

I uploaded stats to entropedia about 2 hours after they where crafted, after I double checked my numbers doing eco test for Lunchbox. Test was done using fruit test and a 1K ish shot hunt comparing to gun decay to confirm it. Its an awesome amp gave a sweet bump to the slugstorm I tested it...
  13. joewish

Its already there 4.383 dmg/pec 43 dmg 666 ped full TT (bet they had a good laugh when they designed this one)
  14. joewish

FYI: The House - of Lords and Ladies recruiting

The Dark Legion welcomes Stig, Ajnar and Tacotuesday! :beerchug: Party on! /Joe
  15. joewish

Uber: 4193 Ped Longtooth 2013-07-16

Keep up the good work Mac!!!
  16. joewish

FYI: The House - of Lords and Ladies recruiting

The Dark Legion welcomes LUNCHBOX and Greg! :beerchug: /Joe
  17. joewish

Selling: Herman ARK-30 Smuggler, Tier 6.3

Ahhhhh my old gun, what an awesome weapon, GL on your sale BUMP!!!
  18. joewish

PriceCheck: MacMahon Vengeance UL

I recently sold my ASI TEN for 50K. Even this gun has higher DPS it also has higher reqs and as U say, the L guns are dirt cheap. Same goes for Slugstorm UL. Those who can use them can also as well use the L versions with hardly no MU, the gain is the tiering ofcuz and also the chanse droprate...
  19. joewish

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Cool event, Im in, plz register Joe Lucky Wish :yay:
  20. joewish

Selling: Perseus set M, L

155% Cheers :)
  21. joewish

Herman ASI TEN Edition

It was out of respect for the buyer, I don't mind but i thought it was up to him if he wanted to share or not since he owns the gun now and not me. Just like he said himself, i think its a price we where both happy with and i hope he will enjoy it as much as I did and wish him many HOF :)
  22. joewish

Herman ASI TEN Edition

TY all for your inputs, gun is SOLD to a price both me and the lucky new ower is happy with :)
  23. joewish

Herman ASI TEN Edition

ehum well yes I guess I am :) and thanx!
  24. joewish

Korwil Ear

Very possible but as it is now I would not put a mob that has a greate natural spawn on a LA if I had one... Id go for the instance mobs for sure.
Back