Evil, Adj Evil, Imp Evil, Mod Evil Amps

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
Currently Evil amps are selling for about +2600Ped on auction.
What do we estimate the following amps are worth;

Adj Evil Amp

Imp Evil Amp

Mod Evil Amp

Cheers
Bjorn

well let's see: if you take the ingredients needed to click the adj/imp/mod amps apart from the evil amp they go up to what? 300 ped? and take into account that only 40% of clicks will succeed so that needs to be compensated so what do we have? 3000/3500/4000 ped clicks + compensation for failed clicks and I'd round it up at 6000 , 6500, 7000 ped.

We need to take into account the blueprint cost, as the bps seem to be less then common...add another 500 ped to each of them.

I'd guess the first few sold will go for that or more since the people who really want them will be willing to pay. After a few are sold (presuming more then a handful will be made) price may drop a bit cause not that many people will want to waste so much ped on amps when 6000 ped ammo and a dante will give a lot of fun time (well a few hours at least)

Last edited:
I looked into buying an adj evil bp at one point. My calculations put the cost to craft at around 9k peds for the adj. Obviously imp/mod will be more due to the extra 1 or 2 slimes per click and the increased rarity of the bp.

My guess:

10k adj

14k imp

20k mod

And if I go on a 1000ped hunt and loot a shadow foot then it should sell for maybe 1.5k ?

Cost to craft is irrelevant, it's all about supply and demand.

And if I go on a 1000ped hunt and loot a shadow foot then it should sell for maybe 1.5k ?

Thanks! Ofc that is irrelevant and I've tried to say this before. If the mod evil amp cost 30-40k to click then ffs don't click if until price of the mats meet the price people want to buy it at. No sane person will pay 40k for one. He'll we even have many players in this game that is not same and they don't even buy it at that price lol :p

And IMO all evil amps but the modified one is a waste and I wouldn't take the risk of clicking for one. Since the cost isn't that different on then it's no point getting a mediocre one when you can get the best is it?

Common slither, I know you know more about crafting than that :laugh:

Of course its about supply and demand. Those prices I quoted are a (very rough) estimate of the of the cost to create one of those amps base on the current supply and demand balance of the control material, marcimex slime.

Blueprint clicks are plentiful atm, though I don't quite know what mod clicks are going for I made an educated guess based on adj/imp clicks. They are pricy but not the current control element in these amps.

Common slither, I know you know more about crafting than that :laugh:

Of course its about supply and demand. Those prices I quoted are a (very rough) estimate of the of the cost to create one of those amps base on the current supply and demand balance of the control material, marcimex slime.

Blueprint clicks are plentiful atm, though I don't quite know what mod clicks are going for I made an educated guess based on adj/imp clicks. They are pricy but not the current control element in these amps.

As far as I know the control material isn't used for anything else (correct me if I'm wrong) so what does that mean if demand is low Svena? If nobody uses the material (because in lack of demand at that price) but many loot it and have it lying around in storage I'm willing to bet that someone is going to start undercutting and we get a cheaper material.

And IMO all evil amps but the modified one is a waste and I wouldn't take the risk of clicking for one. Since the cost isn't that different on then it's no point getting a mediocre one when you can get the best is it?

Arguably the Imp is more useful than the Mod because of the relatively small number of weapons that can fit the Mod.

For people who want to be at the very top end of the game, with a genuine chance of winning Mayhem and the like, obviously the Mod (along with an appropriate weapon) is the way to go, but not everyone is in that position. Those who don't already have something like Foeripper/Slugstorm/BL1800 might well decide they're better off with the Imp, if the price difference is substantial.

Pistol users in particular have very few options with the Mod.

Arguably the Imp is more useful than the Mod because of the relatively small number of weapons that can fit the Mod.

For people who want to be at the very top end of the game, with a genuine chance of winning Mayhem and the like, obviously the Mod (along with an appropriate weapon) is the way to go, but not everyone is in that position. Those who don't already have something like Foeripper/Slugstorm/BL1800 might well decide they're better off with the Imp, if the price difference is substantial.

Pistol users in particular have very few options with the Mod.

For such rare events the winner will most likely just have a L amp anyways.. Then it's just over to the small and regular events but it won't be worth it putting 40k in a amp just for that.

Why choose a imp? "Second place is the first loser" ;)

All I'm saying is that I think 40 or even 30 is a dream price for them. A couple might go at that price but the potential buyers at that price have switched to laser recently so I doubt that. We will see, I could be wrong ofc :)

adj evil perspective on usage vs. mod evil

I am just gonna say this.... I have the only adj evil in game now. NLN did thec lick for me and it was successful. as the stats are listed below, for me personally, I don't see the need of imp or mod for my own needs. I don't think 4 damage more a shot will make to much of a difference with my foeripper, but THIS IS MY OPINION and I am not saying it is the way IT SHOULD BE. Just stating my opinion... the 39 damage per shot extra is more than enough to make me happy and honeslty prob quite a few others in game who are current evil users.

From a regular evil at 36 damage / 211 tt value to adj evil at 39 damage / 444 tt value is a huge increase by itself and the price difference between adj and mod, with such little difference in the 2 vs. the price difference between regular evil and ajd evil... IN MY OPINION... does not make it as valuable. Of course, I am not trying to be THE BEST at damage, etc etc.

adj evil 39 damage 444 tt
imp evil 41 damage 555 tt
mo evil 42 damage 666 tt

Again... the only real difference I see is the tt but for an extra 10 to 20k more for strictly 222 more in tt.... I will keep the adj evil anyday over the mod.

My opinion of course.... I hope that perspective gains some light on prices for adj through mod amps. 40k for mod evil in auc right now.... ridiculous....

Last edited:
corvette,

isnt the imp/mod evel more eco then an adjuster evil ?
it isnt a rethorical question,i really dont know and i want to know :)

if eco is the same,then yea....40k for an mod evil sounds ridiculous compared to an adjusted(np idea what adjusted go for though )

Since its a price check I will just add that the only mod evil sold so far was Lunchbox's and i believe it fetched around 30k or so for it. Personally, I dont see any of those amps selling for less then 25k as owning the best in the game as always costed that much more. The amp will cater more towards event winners rather then grinders and unless MA drop a few more bps and slime gets cheaper to fetch, I dont see the price moving down.

As for the 40k on auction i think its more of an attempt at trying to get an idea of the price then actually putting a price tag on it.

With adj evil at 10k or so and imp at 15-18, I personally would rather pay 25k or so for the mod evil. I am pretty sure there are plenty of people with same mentality as mine.

To add : imp and mod are more eco then adjusted..

Last edited:
Since its a price check I will just add that the only mod evil sold so far was Lunchbox's and i believe it fetched around 30k or so for it. Personally, I dont see any of those amps selling for less then 25k as owning the best in the game as always costed that much more. The amp will cater more towards event winners rather then grinders and unless MA drop a few more bps and slime gets cheaper to fetch, I dont see the price moving down.

As for the 40k on auction i think its more of an attempt at trying to get an idea of the price then actually putting a price tag on it.

With adj evil at 10k or so and imp at 15-18, I personally would rather pay 25k or so for the mod evil. I am pretty sure there are plenty of people with same mentality as mine.

To add : imp and mod are more eco then adjusted..

At those prices I suspect many will just don't care about them and keep using dante and then prices on slime will go down ;)

And to fluske:

DOA RJ+Dante 79.0 dmg/sec - 2.921 dmg/pec
DOA RJ+Evil adj 84.1 dmg/sec - unkown
DOA RJ+Evil imp 85.4 dmg/sec - 2.911 dmg/pec
DOA RJ+Evil mod 86.6 dmg/sec - 2.925 dmg/pec

At those prices I suspect many will just don't care about them and keep using dante and then prices on slime will go down ;)

And to fluske:

I haven't done the fruity test yet in my adj. suppose I need to do that so we can the info out there lol

At those prices i know buyers for all the mod evil bps ( 2 including the one that dropped today) and provided no more drop you will be one of the buyers too ;)

As everything in EU it will depend on how many bp's drop along with slimes. That is where MA can control the price at there end itself. :)

At those prices i know buyers for all the mod evil bps ( 2 including the one that dropped today) and provided no more drop you will be one of the buyers too ;)

As everything in EU it will depend on how many bp's drop along with slimes. That is where MA can control the price at there end itself. :)

I won't, and you can quote me on it :p

And to fluske:

ah,thx minim

looking at those numbers if there was an big pricedifference in imp or mod price,id go with the imp
the stats dont differ THAT much regarding eco or damage
id rather have 2 imp evils thne 1 mod for sure

cant get entropedia running now but UL slugstorm 45-50K + mod evil 30K gives about 91 dps @ 2.96dmg/pec and U can run like 5k ped ammo without repair no problem. that is a mean setup for 75-80K perfect for grinding.
Put in a few dmg enhancer and its an eventwinner too.

DPS is close to Imp SH + normal evil but has worse eco and Im pretty sure that one sold for quite a bit more....

I have used the mod evil on L slug and marine stalkers also and I love it, if I had the peds I rather buy that amp for 30k then a UL gun. Sadly I dont atm :/

Back