Search results

1. Great Dane

Next Island known issues

When will Mindark finally realize that they need to maintain the trust of their customers in order to keep the game alive? This is a real cash economy, not a free to play game. Some people have put substantial sums into the game, expecting to be treated fairly by MA at all times. All obvious...
  2. Great Dane

Lost Gold Card

Good to hear from you. Look forward to your return.
  3. Great Dane

My Humble 1st Thread: What has opened for me in last 2 months

Well played by an Oregonian. Gratz
  4. Great Dane

New Planet Coming

On the possibility this is not an April Fool joke, any significance to the copyright notice? And in the realm of pure speculation -- is the planet now known as Next Island involved?
  5. Great Dane

Question: Integer amounts

Correct. And may it bring you much joy and many happy returns. :)
  6. Great Dane

Question: Integer amounts

100 not 100.00
  7. Great Dane

Buying: Robot Range Finders

Horadrim - I'm on Calypso now and could meet you when you have a free minute.
  8. Great Dane

Still looking. A friend found 6 in his storage. Do you have any stashed away?
  9. Great Dane

Question about BBs

Do Robot Range Finders still drop from the BBs? Entropedia hasn't been updated to show current drops. Thanks
  10. Great Dane

Looking for a few Robot Range Finders. If you have any sitting in storage from your beacon mission, please let me know. Thanks
  11. Great Dane

ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

I'll give this a try. Thanks for offering an interesting event. Great Dane Escape ***** Great event. I got an 84 pedder at 18:04 -- Less than an hour after my original post here *****
  12. Great Dane

Date of next planet content release

Thanks Kim for jumping into this thread and giving us the information. Hope we will hear from you often when you have information you can share.
  13. Great Dane

UL Vain Footies (M)

Congratulations. That is an excellent item from a young Oculus.
  14. Great Dane

Bugged Deeds?

Thank you Marius for coming into the conversation and providing more information. I don't think we can do much more in this thread except to ask MA to s*it or get off the pot. We need to hear from MA.
  15. Great Dane

Is crafting dead? Does EU need to change the description?

I recently returned to EU after a two year leave. The LP485 Apis was my weapon of choice and I crafted them for my personal use as well as sale. Was very disappointed to see that ATAUs no longer dropped and that the few coming to market were priced at 1000% mu. Would like to see ATAUs start...
  16. Great Dane

Your fight entrance music!

17. Great Dane

Titans of Space Investor group 300K (L)

Great initiative and an intriguing opportunity. If investment is made with CLDs, will a like number of CLDs be returned when (if) the investor chooses to withdraw?
  18. Great Dane

Selling: 5 CLDs - 1250 each

Reply to this thread and meet me in game.
  19. Great Dane

Spreading the word!

Welcome to the forum Bjorn. Keep coming back. And this is excellent news. Thank you.
  20. Great Dane

The Future of the Future

Second Life was my virtual home before I found Entropia Universe. I would be happy to make a group and work with Entropians in SL to promote EU. PM if you are interested.
  21. Great Dane

Question: When in space, for me, HUD shows only 17 km/hr but Sleipnir deed says Speed 57.7 km/hr

I am also getting 17. It takes a long time to go anywhere in space with a Slep 1 now.
  22. Great Dane

Discovery - Elysian Colorator

Thanks for the clarification Corey - I had done the AG mission some time ago and was not aware that it was a prerequisite.
  23. Great Dane

Info: Rocktropia to Calypso VTOL MK1 Unlimited

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :laugh: Thank you for posting - this is very useful information.
  24. Great Dane

Thank you - the items can be repaired. The mission starts with Samuel - Next Island 136451, 84410.
  25. Great Dane

I am pleased to report the discovery of the Elysian Colorator and the Bleaching Attachment. These items are a reward for completion of a mission on Next Island. Nice design. Gratz to the Next Island team for this new item introduced into the game on October 4, 2011.
Back