Search results

1. aurorarory

Uber: OA-101 Light 2554 PED

Got my first opals, and my 2nd - 13th garnets -- by far my personal ATH crafting. #8 on the HOF at the time, also got one for 500+ PED a little later, so my best day crafting on EU!
  2. aurorarory

Robot Optical Lens - what are they for?

Was wondering if anyone knew what Robot Optical Lens are components in? Just curious if it is known.
  3. aurorarory

Selling: OA-104 bp (L) - 29 clicks

This item has been put on auction, please ignore.
  4. aurorarory

Aurora Rory Ursavir

- ----------
  5. aurorarory

White Glittery Spray

Put it on auction, please ignore
  6. aurorarory

White Glitter Spray

I don't know if this counts as a "discovery," but for some reason, someone was selling White Glitter Spray (the only one I've seen) at buyout 100% on auction three months ago. I bought it (what's to lose?), and have yet to see it since. Would consider selling, perhaps (PM plz), but this is...
  7. aurorarory

Unlocked serendipity!

It may not be the most novel achievement, but I am super-excited about it!
  8. aurorarory

My first (and last?) killing spree HOF

Only 16, but very exciting... thanks to all who popped into the ring :)
  9. aurorarory

First crafting HOF, first gemstone

The bp is an E-Amp 11, nothing too exciting :) With board...
  10. aurorarory

Selling courage, first aid, evade, and miners skill implants

Put remaining items on auction -- no need to reply to this thread.
  11. aurorarory

Buying Jag F parts except harness - no M

Please PM or post here with your item and what you would like for it. If you ask "send me an offer," I am going to send a price that is market minus the seller's fee, so if you want more, tell me so, and if you'll take less, let me know also. I don't know how often these sell on auction, but I...
  12. aurorarory

35 PED Beacon in first discovered spacecraft with question...

I was just walking SE of Chug's, and there it was, no drones, no bots, and I wasn't mining. Inside was 1.5k residue and a 35 PED beacon -- sorry, no screenie, it was enough of a challenge for me to open it, and add in the shock of a nice item, and I spazzed. I do have a question, though - I...
  13. aurorarory

Compare Phantom and Jag armor for me?

I would like someone, if they could, to compare Phantom and Jag armor as choices for hunting Trox. Please let me know advantages and disadvantages -- I am trying to figure out if high price of Jag is worth it.
  14. aurorarory

Buying Vigi, Jag armor -- F! Also Phantom

I am interested in buying a Vigi Harness F, and all Jag parts except a harness. Auction prices have been entirely too high (over weekly/yearly), but if you have a piece and a reasonable price, expect that I will buy it, first come, first served. Thank you! I am also interested in phantom...
  15. aurorarory

Beacon missions -- questions/rules?

I have been hunting drones a lot lately, so I thought I would try beacon missions, and I love them! I have completed two 23 PED and a 29 PED mission, and have a few questions before I lead the next one: 1.) What is the rule for if a player dies on the mission? Do they get a share if the...
  16. aurorarory

Selling Bicak Kek -- Lvl 10 shortblade, 35 dmg, 49/min

Only two sold this decade -- acquired in HOF picture below If you are not interested in buying, a guess on value of item would be useful for discussion.
  17. aurorarory

7412 PED Attacker 02 with Bicak Kek

They were looting well (a few Hedoks), so I kept coming back, and suddenly, my first HOF. I will try my best to get the link right. The item is a Level 10 shortblade, a Bicak Kek (not L). I almost passed out, considering my next best loot ever was Gremlin Gloves from a Merp.
  18. aurorarory

Buying Infiltrator Harness (F)

Please let me know if you have a full Infiltrator Harness to sell (F).
  19. aurorarory

Help with Rutuba Shoulder Guard

I am wondering if the Rutuba Shoulder Guard works just like a harness, or if you also have to get a harness to cover the rest of you. Please help!
  20. aurorarory

My first 100+ PED global

I know its not exactly an ATH, but it was nice to hear the applause for my first 100+ PED global, and I even remembered to capture the screen.
  21. aurorarory

Selling large skill implants in engineering, mechanics, etc.

I am selling the following related items: 1.) Engineering skill implant -- 27.32 2.) Manufacturing mechanical equipment -- 25.74 3.) Mechanics -- 11.49 4.) Blueprint comprehension -- 8.25 5.) Weapons manufacturing -- 2.88 Would rather sell as a lot, but will take individual offers as well...
  22. aurorarory

Selling large engineering skill implant

Selling a 27.32 PED Engineering skill implant, below market value. Please start bidding at 4500 PED. Please let me know if you are interested here, or by e-mail at aurorarory@hotmail.com. Also have manuf weapons, mechanical equipment, and BPC at large qtys. -- will sell as a lot if there is...
  23. aurorarory

What do you think of my facial reconstruction

Please respond to picture at left. No rude comments please :D Sorry, no before/after.
  24. aurorarory

Storage in CND -- for you

Hello CND regulars! I own apartment 13H in CND, and have some boxes and a lot of space that I use exclusively for storage. I am willing to share the space with anyone who wants a place to put their loots, mining finds, manufacturing resources, etc. :eureka:If you would like to store items in...
Back