Storage in CND -- for you

Society
Freelancer
Aurora Rory Ursavir
Hello CND regulars!

I own apartment 13H in CND, and have some boxes and a lot of space that I use exclusively for storage. I am willing to share the space with anyone who wants a place to put their loots, mining finds, manufacturing resources, etc.

:eureka:If you would like to store items in my apartment, please let me know what you want stored at aurorarory@hotmail.com, and for how long:eureka:.

Prices will likely range from 5-10 PED, depending on amount of stuff, for as long as you stay on CND, just to defray my maintenance fees and a small amount of deed price.

Please let me know if you are interested via e-mail.

In order for people to give you their items, and pay you at the same time, you will I think, have to offer some form of security.

After all, you are basically saying "give me your stuff", and pay me when you do.

Not accusing you of anything at all, but what guarantee do I have that you will give it back?

If you don't give it back, MA will do nothing "All trades are final"............:eek:

Yea and it´s not really helping you having only 1 post and no rep at all!
You don´t even have a society to vouch for you(unless you have one but have not put it into your profile)
This is a real economy game and no-one will trust you without somekind of guarantee that they won´t be scammed...

Sorry to say it like that but it´s the truth!

Bloodstar

Storage in CND -- for you -- security

You ask a good question about security. What you should know:

1.) I am a member of a society that shares resources, weapons, etc., freely, and was promoted within it to department manager recently -- I currently am borrowing hundreds of PED worth of resources, including a pet and several weapons, and likewise share my resources. We share items evenly within hunts, and there has never been a problem.

2.) I own an apartment in CND -- evidence that I am not desperate for PED, and I am only charging a nominal fee besides, in some cases not even 1% of the deed costs.

3.) I am in CND most of the time, and not hard to find online. If you do find me, I will instantly add you to my friends list so that you can track me down.

4.) You also have my primary e-mail address, should you request a time you want me to sign on, or you need to reach me for some other reason.

5.) MindArk would likely suspend my membership if I defrauded members, and I don't want that to happen.

I appreciate your question, and feel others may also have it. The security is that I have had more trust than this placed in me, and done just fine with that, and you might find I'm even rather fun to talk with, as well as trustworthy, when we meet in EU. Thanks!

And thank you for the hint to update my profile on the forum! If you could, in the future, please read carefully and reply to me via my e-mail address as I requested, instead of posting here, that would be quite helpful!

Last edited:
huuum it is a nice idea but yes the problem is the security ....yes u are in a soc and we will add you as freind etc you have email ... etc but that doesnt help . an example of one time i was scammed:

teh guy in chat : free coloring at auction
me : ok i want
the guy: trade ...

... we trade then i add him as freind and he gave me his email and he was from a society too i traded and gave him my clothes he left entropia universe and i add him to msn by his email and he was online i talked to him asking for my clothes he said :

haha you were scammed haha good bye now you are blocked .
he blocked me by msn . next day i go speak to the general of his society teh general told me that he had left his society and he never was online anymore so what i did no clothes no nothing now i roam calypso naked with my armour on ... :laugh: but well i was lucky cause tt of clothes only were 4 peds and it was when i started playing teh game and it was some basic pants and a basic shirt so np ........

I am so sorry to hear you were scammed by anyone! I have had such the opposite experience -- people have been generous with me, and I have been generous right back. I only offer storage because I know I needed it when I came to CND, and plan on staying there for a while!

I suppose the best solution to the problem all of you pose is to try it once, maybe with a small amount of stuff, and then post successful reports on this forum, so I gain a reputation! I do already have a few people coming, so I can ask them to post as well. Of course, I store stuff until people return to Calypso (likely to sell their loots!), so this takes a while.

Around half a year ago i was running this same service and i can honestly say that it is not worth the effort. Mine was not for profit, i only charged a ped or two at the most to cover the rent.

I'll list a few of the problems i encountered{and although the solutions may seem simple in theory, they don't pan out - i tried}.

* People will not hand you their enmatters/ores without security{well known player or not}.
* If they do, they will very often try to get security covering the market value as well as the tt value{some even used it as a way of tricking me into purchasing their ores/enmatters - all attempts failed luckily}.
* Storage containers deal in weight as well as item count{so if your handed a global or iron, it could fill up a storage box, leaving you with no room for the other 20 types they gave you}.
* Once again, peoples unwillingness to trust others{justified or not} plays into the equation, as this causes the project to move slowly - if at all}.
* Others can easily mess up your business by simply charging only the cost of rent{i didn't have to face this as i started it at rent}.
* I personally canceled my service because the CND apartments have a very nasty bug that has yet to be fixed. Put simply, items disappear. It was still a blow to me, but i was relieved that only my items went missing, shortly after, i canceled the service since the risk was too high to other people.{MA still have not returned all of the items+PEDs which went missing, and this was around December-January}.

Your experience may differ, as yours is a business, whereas i just wanted to provide a service to give people a more fair option than constantly flying back down{I'm a pilot and a hangar owner, and although this would lessen the amount i could earn, it seemed like a nice way to say thanks, shame it didn't work}.

I wish you luck in this, but as i have stated already in this post, it's far more trouble than it is worth.

GL!

Hello CND regulars!

I own apartment 13H in CND, and have some boxes and a lot of space that I use exclusively for storage. I am willing to share the space with anyone who wants a place to put their loots, mining finds, manufacturing resources, etc.

:eureka:If you would like to store items in my apartment, please let me know what you want stored at aurorarory@hotmail.com, and for how long:eureka:.

Prices will likely range from 5-10 PED, depending on amount of stuff, for as long as you stay on CND, just to defray my maintenance fees and a small amount of deed price.

Please let me know if you are interested via e-mail.

Yes, I am offering the same service. If you would like to store your Shadow, Angel, Mod/Imp/Adj FAP, i2870, Mod Merc, or any equipment or items in general I will store them for you.

I will offer you a better deal though, I will pay you 5 PED to let me store it for you indefinitely.

5.) MindArk would likely suspend my membership if I defrauded members, and I don't want that to happen.

Ummm you need to search threads. MindArk does absolutely NOTHING about scammers whether you have proof or not. It says this in so many words in the EULA and it mentions it in multiple places on their website.

I have seen a LOT of people get scammed by doing dumb things and send the screenshots to MA. This got them an answer such as "Be more careful with your items."

Back