Search results

1. Mechanic

Noob's Power return

:cool::newbie: Hello everyone. After a few year AWOL from the game (from 2008) I stumble upon this game again. So after download the client and retrieve my password from MA. Find out that MA still keep all my gears and peds for me (in total of + - 2k) that a little unexpected. Never would...
  2. Mechanic

M61A5 price check.

Hello everyone. I have one of the M61A5 and need to know what do you ppl think it worth? I paid tt+2.8K for it. and how many of them are know to be ingame? Thanks. PS consider trade with a OA102 bp with good QR.
  3. Mechanic

Good run with OA 101.

:yay::yay: Get bore so I try my hand at OA 101 crafting for 100 click and this is what I get. What I'm going to do now that I have more than 40 OA101 in my storage? lol
  4. Mechanic

Newbie Motivation.

:):guide: Hello everyone. Inspire by the thread " What to do with 40 peds" I'm going to start a Newbie Motivation. What this is about? This is for any new ppl that come to EU to do with some help from the rest of us, by give them a reward for their hard work to make it in game. You will...
  5. Mechanic

Noobs Luck in new VU

My second Hof for this VU. Thanks Lootius (MA). Gotta love this VU. This Hof pop in when I was make up my mind to go back down to plannet after a few crappy run with +80 NRF. I'm have to be one of the luckest Noobs with a tower and more than 5 +1K Hof in the last 2 months.
  6. Mechanic

One Lucky NOOBS

Start out the day doing some Team Hunt with some Soc mates and this is what we get for doing the small Troxes After the hunt, I when off to do some planet minning and this one pop out in the least expecting time After dig that one up I want to go back to CND for some more mining, so while...
  7. Mechanic

Noobs Power strike again

:D After 3 days of crappy mining on CND with 50% return. I finally found this and this to close the mining run Thank you Lootius to give me something before the new VU hit.:wtg::wtg:
  8. Mechanic

HoF: TheNun blessing still work wonder

Thanks Lykke for the blessing. Its works wonder :D:D Went up to CND after your blessing and this is what Lootius give me for be a true believer. Thank you Lootius for smile upon me again this month.:bowdown::bowdown:
  9. Mechanic

Uber: Noobs Power

After a few bad run up in CND I went back down to planet side to do some mining and waiting for my Ore to sell. First 200 bombs and 200 Probes run was not come out to good with only one 80+ peds global, so I went back to Alas Heaven and do a few click on 101 Light OA, get a global for that Go...
  10. Mechanic

Almost another Heart attack.

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::bowdown::bowdown: What can I say but "NOOBS POWER":rofl: It happen again 1 HOF and seven globals from 56peds to 87 peds Thank you Lootius for continue blessing me. PS. I'm really need to change my Sig. LOL too busy mining
  11. Mechanic

Heart attack

:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg: First of I would like to thanks the following people for making this posible. All my Soc mates, expecially Moony, Tango, Dan, Heron who helping me when I first start playing EU. A special thanks to TheNun (Lykke) for blessing me.;) and the Lady that sell me 4 of...
  12. Mechanic

Lootius Blessing by The Nun.

:bowdown::girl::woot: I was skill crafting yesterday when The Nun walk up and start crafting right next to me. She got her first Global when I notice who next to me, so I told her that she forgot to bless the crafting machine. ;);) and that is what she did (She bless the machine):rofl: Now...
  13. Mechanic

Beware !!!!!!!

There is a new bugs west of Hades, Mobs will attack you at a distance. I was mining a few minites ago west of Hades and get attack by Maffoid and Merp at a distance of more than 70 meters. It acting almost like a invisible mobs bugs but if you look around and you will find what mobs is...
  14. Mechanic

PvP outside lootable PVP zone?

Hello to all. I have a question and l like to have some feed back from all of you. Would you PK some one out side the Lootable PVP zone? and why? I was mining yesterday and run across a player that just PK me while I do mining, out side the lootable PVP :scratch2: I have not really understand...
  15. Mechanic

The reason MA won't make a score board.

:D After reading thru a few threads on then New MA event I come up with this. With the Big Prizes MA want every one to compete in it = More money deposit, more decay for MA (that why there are no maturity scale for points) With the score board after 3 days the number of ppl compete in the...
  16. Mechanic

Fill The Loot Pool.

:D OK, I've read all the mining theory and project by ppl in UE. So this is what I'm going to do: Start log the cord. and find on my mining. With the budget of 500 peds for bombs and probes. The goal is to see how long it will take me to empty my peds card into the loot pool. Right now I...
  17. Mechanic

Ghoul and Gnome armor?

Have any one notice that the Ghoul and Gnome armors are look identical to each other? Is this another one of MA mess up?:scratch2:
  18. Mechanic

Paladin thigh guard?

Hello everyone. Have anyone loot a Paladin thigh guard lately? I have been looking for a male thigh guard to complete my set but look like none out there to be have. If anyone have one to sell at a reasonable price please PM me. Thanks for the help.
  19. Mechanic

Is there another Mini VU?

:scratch2:Have any one have this just log on and it down load some thing
  20. Mechanic

2 pec cost for put the item on only.

:scratch2: Under the impression that every time we put on or remove a peace of armor or clothe cost 2 pecs. So I set out to try and see it is the case. Had the set of armor in my inventory repair to max condition then repair the set I wear on my body and swap them. The set that get put on...
Back