Paladin thigh guard?

Mechanic

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Talons Mechanic Hickenson
Hello everyone.

Have anyone loot a Paladin thigh guard lately?

I have been looking for a male thigh guard to complete my set but look like none out there to be have. If anyone have one to sell at a reasonable price please PM me.

Thanks for the help.

it's a lOOOOONg time ago since i saw those dropping you know.. or even heard of those dropping..

good luck there!

have been hunting calamusoids for a while now to complete my set and even in my globals no Paladin thigh gaurds..i`ll let you know if i got them somewhen

have been hunting calamusoids for a while now to complete my set and even in my globals no Paladin thigh gaurds..i`ll let you know if i got them somewhen

thanks for the offer, I have been hunting them too and nothing yet.:mad:

I have also been looking for paladin thigh guards =( not happy to know that they are not dropping, or if they are no one knows what is dropping them.

Last pair I saw in auction went for over +100 iirc. Does that fit in with your idea of 'reasonable'?

there is something wrong with thighs ... every par from paladin set is about tt+3 on average and that crazy markup on thighs... :scratch2: I have been ever wonder why only one part is sooo rare :(

Same with Hunter thighs m8 - try getting a Mourner to part with a set.
Bloody tight-fisted mobs :rolleyes: :D

Been looking forever also. last reported drop on zaps was like vu 7.
who knows, i think MA lost them. I actually sent in a support case to ask if they had misplaced them between vu's. Maybe they are in in the same pile as mod whatever or jag, (oh wait, those have both dropped in the last 8 months.)
Received the standard we cant discuss because of universe balance answer, which kind of pisses me off since it may be possible that something is wrong when similar armor like shogun drops quite often. But instead of someone actually looking, I got a pile of B/S stock answer.
Far be it from me to upset the space time continuum over a pair of 20 ped thighs. how selfish and greedy of us.

Last pair I saw in auction went for over +100 iirc. Does that fit in with your idea of 'reasonable'?

If that reasonable the I buy a Boar or something better for about the same price.:D

I'm also one of those that awaits a thigh guard drop to complete my set, a female one in my case. oh and need feet to now off course:rolleyes:

GR

castro

I actually sent in a support case...
Received the standard ...

I also sent in a support ticket, was very detailed, listed past sales and explained how the drop rate of shogun, which is very similar, and these were completely wrong. At that time I think 6 or 7 had been sold all year!

So, if you do find one, even with the crazy markup, gratz. I gave up entirley and sold all the other pieces. Went with shogun and saved myself some ped. Plus, you can have a complete set ffs.

I looted paladin thigh guards F several days before VU 9,0 from calamusoid female.

You don't want to know how much I hunted them tho :laugh:

I looted paladin thigh guards F several days before VU 9,0 from calamusoid female.

You don't want to know how much I hunted them tho :laugh:

Well thats potentially good news at least now I just have to find and kill them by the bucket load. Will update if i happen to find any thighs

any other recent drops known?..gets more and more annoying when trying to complete your set for months

I to have all the set but thighs and gloves,anyone know who drops the gloves and when was the last time?

Sargent Rock

gloves recently looted from auction :), still searching for the thigh

i am begining to think that there is more chance of everyone on this forum getting a ATH all on the same day as ever getting paladin thigh guards ;)

i am begining to think that there is more chance of everyone on this forum getting a ATH all on the same day as ever getting paladin thigh guards ;)

I agree lol, but at least the area with the female mutants has a good mix of mobs to hunt.
Good luck everyone:)

I did loot Paladin thigh F :)

r u serious? i looted a palladin thigh f from a hirayu alpha a week ago. i guess... shud be some where in storage;)

pft its a shin guard, lol

Dunno what ya guys been hunting:) but Hiryuu do drop pala thighs shins and harnesses ...I also have looted them from Hiryuu...haven't been hunting em in awhile...but ya peaked my interest and now have to go bird hunting again....if I loot any more pala parts...especially the thighs I will be post it here as well.....till then...good luck

Really ?! :eek: From that ugly Birds?!:eek: :yay::yay: I will hunt some birdies! :) :silly2::silly2:

Unfortunately, Hiryuu only drop face, harness and shin, but not Thighs. My society mate and I have been farming Calumosoids for a few weeks, and even after several globals, no thighs in sight. Ugh. :mad:

I don't know if anyone has looted one recently, but by the age of this thread it seems to have been a very dificult item to loot. Unless there is some other spawn outside of PVP1, I have no idea where the Paladin Thighs could hiding.

On auction, they sell very very very quickly if priced reasonably, there were a few sales (around 2 if I remember correctly) recorded at +200 last month. I missed these... otherwise I would have bought one for my (unfinished) paladin set.

I have been hunting cala for a while (since VU 9.1) and regularly, and it didn't drop. A paladin shin from a hyriu, it's all I got from pvp1 (but the shin is way less rare)

Shin is drop from that birdy thing, but the thigh is not dropping for atleast a year now. I used to camp PVP 1 for a month kill those urgly looking women thingy and not a thigh to be found. It's a non urber rare items.:confused::confused:

Even when I completed my paladin set almost 2 years ago they were rare. I waited months and months for an auction I could win given my ped balance at the time. I am not sure why they are so rare but I do love the set for bots and better impact protection than vigi for the other mobs in between.

As for paladin gloves I have heard of them dropping from faucervix. Maybe a camping trip to faucervix island could get a pair. Definitely not as rare as the thighs.

Good luck!

wow that's sick

Back