Search results

1. Dannei

Skins, Mining, Boards, etc...

Selling out some stuff, im using peacution as base, I would like to see Bulk buys as they are cheaper for you and easier for me... As of now i stuck at CND ;) So i will not be able to travel down to calypso. I can be online almost anytime, Thanx!! Skins... Argonaut skin 3 2.70 PED Armax skin...
  2. Dannei

Proff Stans list What happend

Hi :) Im just looking for a answer to this, I was out skilling with my last money today... When i got that skill has changed my Professional Standings list. It was Tertiary Standing that changed, between BLP Sniper and Gauss Sniper... And i got it 4 times., When using MKII, i just wonder...
  3. Dannei

100Ped vs. 100Ped (statistics)

What i did was the following... 2 runs both 100Ped each... Opalo unamped, no lazers etc... no armor, (in my undies & Shades) only fap for faster skilling. I went for Daikibas and Exarosaurs mostly youngs. (keep in mind sometimes i used mkII for killing a bigger mob, not many thou) Before i...
  4. Dannei

This is what i got for 100ped

Opalo/no armor .. no nothing =) skilling on... Daikibas and Exarosaurs. Aprox. skilling time for 100ped (10k ammo) with opalo was 4 hours.. I will just write some skills: Courage: +8 Dex: +3 Athlet: +6 Aim: +8 Inflict: +28 Marksman: +45 Rifle:+ 41 Wpn handling: +13 Evade: +11 First aid: +23...
  5. Dannei

My Portfolio site... (EU included)

My personal portfolio page is now updated to a new fresh look =) I just hope to add more Entropia Universe things to the portfolio =) Check it out! www.dannei.com (Need Flashplayer 8 / Tested with IExplorer and Firefox on WinXP SP2)
  6. Dannei

Could not execute..while mining...

Click to enlarge Any one else got this? Is this server related?
  7. Dannei

So whos gonna get that new ATH?!

I see in the ATH list that no ATH got on the list for a time now (quick check).. opposite on the Hunting... (thats why i guess mining been bad the last weeks) So when do you think the a new ATH will got in there? =)
  8. Dannei

Last weekend mining?!

What has happened to the mining last weekend? just an example...Like to day.. i spent 200 peds on bombs, yeah i know its not alot.. but last week i spend over 1000 ped on bombs/probes, thats alot for me! i GOT.. caldorite stone.. valute : 5.61 TT What do you think of that % in return...
  9. Dannei

Events: Spectator mode

Do you want to be able to spactate but not participate in an event? Either as a avatar so you can run around and watch bot will not aggro mobs. Or as a ghost and fly around. Yeah yeah i know.. maby some one will think there will be ways to cheat .. like telling ppl where next mob is etc...
  10. Dannei

Club NEVERDIE Main Complex Panorama

For those that never been up at CND... This is how the main complex looks like as panorama. Cheers! Press Here Requires flash.
  11. Dannei

Bulk for contests?

Yeah yeah i know its TT stuff, but maby some one is having a contest with m any winner or got many new deciples.. :D Gnome shin-guards (M) 1 0.35 PED Carried Gnome shin-guards (M) 1 1.75 PED Carried Goblin arm-guards (M) 1 0.35 PED Carried Goblin arm-guards (M) 1 0.30 PED Carried Goblin...
  12. Dannei

MA stole my PEC?...

Hey =), let me just first start with that im not greedy that i lost 1 pec... its the fact that i havent got a imo. a good answer for it. WHERE does the PECS go? oh well... I bought this Racher Hat in auction... TT: 39,47ped Buy out: 65 (+25.52ped) Well heres my point.. 39,47 + 25,52 =...
  13. Dannei

6 things that shows that MA is like a woman

They always teese you: Tomorrow something will happen! So you stay up all night just to be there when it happens.. and it get posponed. After asking something, you always get the shortest possible but politie answer. You are so close to really get something ;) (hof) you can almost smell it...
  14. Dannei

Snowboard!

Me and my GF gonna leave our kid at grandma... and gonna have a 2 days snowboarding :D So soon i'll have plenty of time to sit infront of the computer after i break some bones :D Saturday @ Ulricehamns Ski Center Thursday @ Isaberg ps. i hope i wont forget the camera :D
  15. Dannei

Club NEVERDIE - Teleporter Tricks =)

In this "trick guide" I will show you how to use teleporters the fastest way ;) For some it may be unnecessary knowledge, but i save time to use it, And up here we run slow.. but after some practice you would almost be able to reach main TP before whitescreen disapears :) I hope someone will...
  16. Dannei

My second global

This is my second global 1-2 weeks ago.. forgot to post =) Click to enlarge
  17. Dannei

Armor decay VU 8.1

Hi just went to hunt some atrox up at CND... After 1 Atrox you.. and then i got added by a Mature and another Young... didnt fap... i got hit by 1 Critical... i died... My Ghost Armor Harness Went from 70.78 -> 70.53 is this normal decay?? Sound prietty much for me, but i dont know my ghost...
  18. Dannei

My First!

My first global ! After the last weeks 1000PED loss under 3days hunt , this one came in the right time ;) Yeah yeah i know i have peds on my card... but thats doesnt mather if you loose big times =) Click to enlarge
  19. Dannei

CND Graphics...

Had a hour free when my daughter was sleeping.. felt i had to do something...
  20. Dannei

Tt + % ?

Hmmm some people said that you should gather as much of one thing to get better return back depending on %... But lets say i have a TT of 100ped and +105%. Then someone says it should be better to sell all of it to get a better return, But if we look at it: 50ped + 105% = 52,5 And then the...
  21. Dannei

ClubND Bugs...

There seems to be alot of "bugs" up there that makes it possible to get outside.. Click to enlarge Just one of em... Then theres the door at disco.. where ya can jump thru... but nothing fun in there.. just a room... Any more? =)
  22. Dannei

Mining CND!

Ok some of you liit ubah players maby already thought of it... We all know there are alot of theories in mining, Now at Club Neverdie at the domes.. why not gather a few miner different skills and so on... and maby get some answers.. i mean its at a limited area.. maby easier to get some...
  23. Dannei

Old story...

" Robots Introduction The invading robots represent the main threat to the humans on Calypso. These robots come from two planets called Akbal and Cimi, located in another nearby star system. These desolate robot outposts were originally large automated mines and refineries before they rapidly...
  24. Dannei

Hunting at ClubND...

It was up there for like a hour yesterday... Any one else that feel like it hard to see the mobs in the biodomes? i mean i saw like a snable on radar.. and i had to almost walk right up to it to see it clear... gotta check the settings, but i belive it depends on the terrain...
  25. Dannei

Advert Loot?

Is this the next thing in-game? Sorry coke company if im not allowed to use the image or name... bla bla Click to enlarge :D
Back