Club NEVERDIE - Teleporter Tricks =)

Dannei

Dominant
Slayer "Dannei" Meanmachine
In this "trick guide" I will show you how to use teleporters the fastest way ;)
For some it may be unnecessary knowledge, but i save time to use it, And up here we run slow.. but after some practice you would almost be able to reach main TP before whitescreen disapears :)

I hope someone will understand, and it will give some advantages, don't go flaming me for bad post thou ;)

1. In this picture you press to use the TP.
1.jpg

2. Before you press the "OK" button, you face north. In that way after you have used the TP you will be facing North.
2.jpg

3. After using the TP you will be facing North.
3.jpg

Continued...

4. Now we are in a hurry to the main complex Teleporter.
So this time we use the Q button to run, and press it after you pressed "OK" on the teleporter, this makes you run even before you have you get rid of that white screen, and you have earned some seconds =)

4.jpg

Apartments = Direction

East of complex:
A,B = S
C,D = W
E,F = N
G,H = E

West of complex:
A,B = N
C,D = E
E,F = S
G,H = W

North of complex:
A,B = E
C,D = S
E,F = W
G,H = N

South of complex:
A,B = W
C,D = N
E,F = E
G,H = S

Very Nice ;) One thing I like doing is using the TP window when away from the TP.

This was a couple of mini updates back but you could leave the TP window open and then go to your apartment, then when you wanted to go back down hit floor 0 and TP :D

Used to work as long as I didnt get in another TP but never tried running from DOCKS to apartment Beta to try it ;)

I am hoping it stil works its great fun to just be standing infront of people then next thing they know your TP'ing to another floor :D

Back