Search results

1. Peatie

Help to buy laptop

While I wouldn't exactly call them nice, I'd expect some of the computer shops left in Tottenham Court Road will stay open fairly late... there is also a PCW at the top on the right just before Euston road. Just don't take anything they say on face value, and be aware that they can be tricky...
  2. Peatie

FYI: As I promised some of you more information on how to deposit via Paypal (for those Australians and New Zealanders).

I seem to remember that PE did actually accept Paypal for a while. I believe the reason they got rid of/never introducded the option was due to the amount of credit card fraud and consequent chargebacks from Paypal. Nothing to do with being classified as gambling or not. Peatie.
  3. Peatie

Entropia Universe Release 11.5.5 Available

Extra security for the Credit card companies actually, no extra security for MA/FPC/etc, and I really doubt MA had much choice in the matter. P.
  4. Peatie

Do not put items on balcony!

Hasn't it allways been like this? Peatie.
  5. Peatie

justine bieber

you're just trolling for responses right?
  6. Peatie

Prepare for safe deposits

Verfied by Visa is just an extra layer of security for your credit/debit card. You have to set a password for that card (no physical gold-card like reader required.) When you try and use the card you are redirected to an authentication page where you are asked for 3 random characters from the...
  7. Peatie

How does level III tp chip tp to home work?

I just tested it with a level IV chip (as I don't have a level III,) and I was able to use TP home between continents fine. Just FYI, the chip uses 3 x ME you use the TP home function. Peatie.
  8. Peatie

FYI: New tier upgrade formulas thread

Sentinel Armour Tier 1 1847 x Blausariam Ingot 7756 x Oil 1477 x Pile of Garnets 2955 x Blazar Fragment 1403 x Tier I Component
  9. Peatie

IV vibrant sweat on next island

That isn't exactly new, but I would guess that MA are particularly worried about it now due to the expected influx of all the new players. I expect the logic to be something along the lines of: "Want to play for free, sure! You can log in and maybe explore a bit, wander round and chat to your...
  10. Peatie

IV vibrant sweat on next island

Isn't that the Calypso Gateway?
  11. Peatie

NOOBS are not poor starving people !!!

erm.. guys...
  12. Peatie

Question to big spenders: HOW?

I'll assume you are referring to Caryl Stern, of the US Fund for Unicef, and yup she makes about $420k PA. For balance I'd just like to point out that she is generally considered rather effective at her job, is a role model for many, and could instantly double her salary by moving to the private...
  13. Peatie

Who claimed it?

According to Schrodinger's cat the answer is yes and no :D
  14. Peatie

Cancer foundation

I've had cancer on and off for about 5 years, and I've currently got a couple of lumps so I've been back on the chemo since June. I'm UK based and every time I see someone mention the cost of their cancer treatment, it reminds me just how lucky I am to live in a country with a national health...
  15. Peatie

google.com hacked or virus?

The first two things I'd look at are your browsers proxy settings, and your DNS host file. Check IEs proxy settings (Internet Options/Connections/LAN Settings.) Unless you are doing something interesting locally, chances are you shouldn't have any proxy configured. Malware will often configure...
  16. Peatie

Vehicles Giveaway

Absolutely agree. It can not have been a fun day for who ever was controlling Emma and Simon.
  17. Peatie

"You still are wrong about the trolling part" - yup. After more personal frustation chasing Emma...

"You still are wrong about the trolling part" - yup. After more personal frustation chasing Emma arround for hours, I can see where you were coming from. So my bad. I will +rep your next post in the thread to balance the neg when the system will let me (need to spread rep round more first.) and...
  18. Peatie

Vehicles Giveaway

No. Of course a free vehicle for everyone was an option. It was just one you guys decided to dismiss. For the OTHER time zones? People have wasted hours trying to get a vehicle today already... "giving it away for other time zones as well" really means a whole bunch of ppl will end up wasting a...
  19. Peatie

64-bit version?

I can't help with that, but how's about 8-Bit Dr. Horrible? Peatie
  20. Peatie

Storage... SSD? USB3? Sata2? na! I want electron cannons!!!

Seriously off-topic... Seriously retro... Seriously cool!!! Storage using electron cannons, oh yes sir! A 1 trillion bits (~116GB) storage system from 1967... want!
  21. Peatie

Plea for "Lending System" You decide!

Regardless of whether peeps want a lending system or not, I definitely feel now is not the time for it. I want the devs to get VU10 fully complete before they even have to start considering brand new systems!
  22. Peatie

Who is Entropia Law ?

Is it Chuck Norris?
  23. Peatie

Current withdrawel timeframe?

I'm sure I remember Marco or someone mentioning that it can also be dependant on when you last deposited by credit card, as they need to protect themselves from cc chargebacks. P.
  24. Peatie

Info: Sweating Per Hour cost

Erm, you do realise that hunters/miners/crafters also use their personal time... but for them it is usually a matter of -ped per hour? Just trying to put things into perspective!
Back