Entropia Universe Release 11.5.5 Available

Our servers are now back on line and Entropia Universe Release 11.5.5 is available for download.

Originally Posted Here

"Our servers are now back on line and Entropia Universe Release 11.5.5 is available for download."

Not much to read about it lol.

Wow so many updates,it will be hard to catch up.

Wow so many updates,it will be hard to catch up.

yeah lol I think I will struggle to see all it new content... but most likely because it's none on calypso anyway...

So nothing updated for us, just money security for the creators and developers. I See what is important. Ensuring they get all they can as fast as they can, but giving the least they can as slowly as they can. I hope that they can re-focus and bring us back the content and joy of playing we once had.

So nothing updated for us, just money security for the creators and developers....

Extra security for the Credit card companies actually, no extra security for MA/FPC/etc, and I really doubt MA had much choice in the matter.

P.

im @ work - any idea what is the size of the update- ?? im struggling with my 2 mb connection....

im @ work - any idea what is the size of the update- ?? im struggling with my 2 mb connection....
Don't know exactly but a lot less then I was expecting installed it in 30seconds or so, so you wont have any problems at all on 2mbit for sure

Don't know exactly but a lot less then I was expecting installed it in 30seconds or so, so you wont have any problems at all on 2mbit for sure

ya was like 40meg total maybe... so actually the big bad NOTHING.

Back