Search results

1. Immortal

Info: Warning: Do not throw away your Gold Card.

Heya, Just thought I'd let the COmmunitty know to hold on to their gold cards to avoid the inconvenience I went through. I swithced phones recently, and the Entropia app only works on one phone at a time. I had a recovery code, so I used it. What I didn't know, was that the system reverts...
  2. Immortal

Congrats to Merry Mayhem winners

3. Immortal

Selling: or Trade Category 6 2017 winner Lr66(L)

Merry Mayhem Preview Lr66(L) qualifies for Merry Mayhem 2017 Category 6 and above It is rated, on base damage, as 88 out of the highest 90 for Category 6 See https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301284-Immortal-s-Merry-Mayhem-Weapon-Choice-guide"]My thread[/URL] for...
  4. Immortal

Info: Immortal's Merry Mayhem Weapon Choice guide

On request I've generated this list. It will not include some of the newest (L) weapons (AR-Matrix) The initial purpose of this thread is to demonstrate the wealth of weapon options available to players wishing to participate in their Merry Mayhem Category How do I determine my category and...
  5. Immortal

Info: Mythbusting: Hit Formula

Hi, I've noticed this misconception many many times, and still seeing it on the forums (literally today). I will stick with the simple case of Dmg max,HA=10.0, CHA=10.0 Myth : Your chance to hit is 92%, where, unbuffed, Hit=90% hit, crit=2%, meaning you miss 8% opf the time Correction...
  6. Immortal

Question: A dangerous precedent?

MA's Loot 2.0 brought about a significant number of changes. Apart from robbing ubers of their day jobs, it has also allowed for planet partners to create new items not bound by normal rules we are used to over the last 14 odd years. Aside from that, it has grossly devalued every critical hit...
  7. Immortal

How do I spawn Kal-Rahm

I found the evil box, put in a pumpkin and spawned him once. I entered a new instance and went straigth there but was told the box is locked What conditions allow me to spawn him?
  8. Immortal

Fix space so I can get back to Calyspo

Will space be fixed before Friday, i.e. when the Halloween event is meant to start? I cannot get to Calypso without travelling through space, and space is broken. I asked for my avatar to be transferred to Calypso. (support case) When can I expect to be moved? What about the horrific lag that...
  9. Immortal

Lag loses you peds

In mining at least. The past lag weeks, my mining find rate has been noticeably lower. This translates into lower returns. Period. I didn't change anything. MA didn't change anything, except induce lag. Find rate before lag : 31% Find rate after lag: 28% TT return before lag:> 102% TT...
  10. Immortal

HoF: Martial SGA Thigh (F) Tier 3

Uhh, so this happened. Guess I own a unique item now :scratch2::eyecrazy::eek:
  11. Immortal

Let me fill orders on other planets

I want to fill orders on other planets, with the transportation fee coming out of my pocket. People can buy my items on other planets, but sometimes the other planets offer a better price minus the transport fee. I want to be able to fill those orders. Please make this happen. I envisage...
  12. Immortal

Info: Avatar Regeneration Revisited

Let a Carabok Puny murder me for 20mins while digging up a claim 110 hits over 20min. (20 attacks per min confirmed via attack animation vs driller frequency 19/min) 110/400=27.5% hit rate 2 crits=2/110=1.8% Total Dmg: 269.3 After 20 min I killed it then healed. Total value of heal:18.0hp...
  13. Immortal

What armors have Profession requirements?

Martial SGA does not. :(
  14. Immortal

FYI: Weapon Economy Rating

Post your eco ratings for weapons. Will work out the conversion ratio for dpp calcs Economy rating is only applicable when you reach the required level (pretty much exactly the same as before) IMk2: 90.4% IMK2+A104: 89.2% IMK2+A104+1 dmg enhancer: 89.3% BAMF ZK6(L): 52.6% No surprises there...
  15. Immortal

Question: Keep them Busy (Daily)

How do I activate this mission? The guy is in Poseidon (the most convenient of all mission locations).
  16. Immortal

Buying: Buy Katsuichi Splendor Retro (L)

I pay 101% for all your Splendor retros (looted in Mulmun Elites) or other long blades you want to make a little profit on. Any melee with dps > firefly/dragons breath I will buy Thanks :)
  17. Immortal

Selling: Martial Armor SGA (F)

YOu know what it is. Tiers one 3.x, three 2.x, three 1.x ( i think) SB TT+25k BO TT+30k Get your Mayhem-winning armor today ! Register your interest to avoid disappointment. Offer is open till 12:00 15th December 2011
  18. Immortal

FYI: Would you like more content?

Oh sorry, I thought it was create-a-poll-with-one-obvious-answer-because-no-one-is-listening-to-what-you-say-otherwise-and-you-need-to-remind-people-you-lurk-the-forums-instead-of-working day. My mistake.
  19. Immortal

Info: The Sand King

One of the designer's is a fan of DoTA? :)
  20. Immortal

Question: Fix the broken goki mission

Pretty please?
  21. Immortal

Info: Traeskeron Matriarch

A mob so nooby it doesn't even have regeneration
  22. Immortal

Info: The Gosubusagi

23. Immortal

Info: Raging Bull Daikiba

Wuss
  24. Immortal

FYI: Black Box mission is broken

Black Box mission There are two helicopters. :rolleyes:
  25. Immortal

FYI: Disciple bug D:

So I tried to become a disciple with someone many profession levels above me, and I still get this message After discussing it, we think this bug is caused if your health is more than the person you request as a mentor And for those who can never be disciples under the new system, this is...
Back