Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
Black Box mission

There are two helicopters. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Do I take it no on else had this issue ? :( Or are you going to tell me there is a secret location that makes no sense whatsoever to the questline

black box mission is fine. you have to actually click the black box, which is located on the ground, in the middle of the crashed helicopter.

i just finished the black box mission

Gah, and doesn't show up as an orange dot? Oh well my fault for assuming that black boxes are found in the cockpit :rolleyes:

Gah, and doesn't show up as an orange dot? Oh well my fault for assuming that black boxes are found in the cockpit :rolleyes:

Well Assumtion is the mother of all F*** ups, And anyhow in Real Life the Blackbox is normal 1) Not Black, it is bright orange to help find it, if a plane crashes, 2) located in the tail of the plane to help protect it from the most violent of crashes i.e. Nose first

But glad you have now finished the mission

OK, so how do you actually get this black box mission and where?

Well Assumtion is the mother of all F*** ups, And anyhow in Real Life the Blackbox is normal 1) Not Black, it is bright orange to help find it, if a plane crashes, 2) located in the tail of the plane to help protect it from the most violent of crashes i.e. Nose first

But glad you have now finished the mission

Not yet, still have 1hr to go @ work :silly2: then I'll complain some more

There are two helicopters. -______________________________________________-

gg

Back