2. raven_li

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Please register me! Thanks! Raven Oracle Li
  3. raven_li

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Please add me. Thanks! Raven Oracle Li
  4. raven_li

Buying: WTB FFA Stars - 2.5k pts

All points bought! Thank you! Please close thread. :)
  5. raven_li

Bump Bump Bump!! :D
  6. raven_li

Contact me in-game if you have 2.5k pts to sell. Quick 500ped :wtg: Raven
  7. raven_li

Introducing: The Viperstrike 2013 Free Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative for Calypso!

Gonna send you the banner stuff now to see about any changes etc.. :)
  8. raven_li

Introducing: The Viperstrike 2013 Free Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative for Calypso!

Working on a banner ;) I could also volunteer as a Mentor if someone is that desperate :laugh:
  9. raven_li

Great Initiative! This is a great initiative that any new player should take advantage of! I've known Viper for a long time and without players like him, the EU world surely wouldn't go 'round! We all should be helping each other to keep a healthy in-game experience alive and kicking :)
  10. raven_li

Help me Craft this! ;) Your vote is appreciated!

Thank you everyone for all of your help! In the end I lost by 35 votes for the Community Choice Award and I didn't win the Judges Choice, I was a runner up. Thanks again! :)
  11. raven_li

Ugh... Got word that it is now Midnight Pacific Time that the votes will end :( I am down 33+ votes. Seems like back to the drawing board lol Click, Like, Share --->>>http://on.fb.me/RMQOY0 I hope I can still win! :)
  12. raven_li

Oh my..I feel like I'm being Sniped! lol The other guys continue to gain more votes now. Again, your votes are very much appreciated. I think the voting should have already ended based on their company location but no official word. So, if I wake up tomorrow with some great news, GREAT. If...
  13. raven_li

I messaged support to get a definite end time. I hope it was their timezone (only makes sense). So it should be over! However, I still see the likes coming on every entry so...if you haven't, I guess keep voting! THANKS A lot though everyone! I hope for some good news tomorrow. :) -Raven
  14. raven_li

THANK YOU!! I think I'm actually leading now! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: The more votes the merrier...!!! :yay:
  15. raven_li

HOLY CRAP I'm WITHIN 20 Votes now!!!! If anything could give me a heart attack, I think it would be an ATH and winning the Community Choice Award :laugh: I'm SOOO close now to getting the top spot!! Thank you for the support....I'm very grateful! Vote: http://on.fb.me/RMQOY0
  16. raven_li

Well, it's been a valiant effort. There's only a few hours left. 34ish votes from the top spot! I dunno...can we do it? lol Thank you though for those who have taken the time to vote for me. I really do appreciate it. See you all at the end :laugh:
  17. raven_li

You and quite a few other people now ;)
  18. raven_li

Still down about 50ish votes. 11 hours left. I'm not giving up on the Community Choice Award but it's been a great uphill battle and I thank everyone who's supported me so far! The top design currently jumped another 15 votes :( Guess we got them scared! I really hope that their votes are...
  19. raven_li

THANK YOU guys so much!!! I'm down by only 55 or so votes now! Big jump from when I started the thread! Voting ends today Midnight US Eastern Time (not sure EU time?). Either way, keep'em coming!! With the EU community behind me, I'll have a fighting chance :yay::wtg:
  20. raven_li

THANK YOU!!!!!:yay:
  21. raven_li

Thank you! Slowly (but surely) gaining on'em! :cool:
  22. raven_li

So easy, a Shar Pei can even do it! Yes, I've put my pup to work! It's his punishment :laugh: http://on.fb.me/RMQOY0
  23. raven_li

Just make sure those likes are on the Cubify Photo's page or it won't count! If by some chance I could win the Community Choice Award...I would love to do something special for the EU community as a thanks. For now though, I can only offer virtual hugs!! :D
Back