Search results

1. I

New VU torrent

Got this message from the other technical blog but its working... Try deleting these files (Assuming you run XP) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Entropia Universe C:\TEMP C:\Documents and Settings\"YourUser"\Local Settings\Temp Delete all patches in this folder, the ones...
  2. I

Updateing error

Having this issue and i cant go further ... An error occurred when trying to download a file.Update_10.2.1.34917-10.2.2.35158.exe having Xp... what should i do ...BTW i have AVG on and hi finds as trojan horse 15aybp the entropia updater file TY
  3. I

Sound

Help needed .... Hello there with a lot of problems i managed to get all the infos from the forum so ty for erybody whom contribuate to this forum with tham experience. So here i have a really anoying issue. I have isnt. Eu all works fine except my sound on my actions. i mean if i craft i cant...
  4. I

Is anyone running entropia on windows 7?

win 7 does anybody knows why i have near operation system red X . games works still. using Windows 7. But i could not figure out why i have near operateing sistem red X. Thank you
  5. I

***Stage 3 Moblist***

as a question goes.... Hello peeep's ... i would like only to know what contryes are left in WoF .. can anybody just post that without so much digits and so . Also when is next stage if it is knowned and whom against whom will be. ty very much
  6. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

:(( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/69949-clarification-about-entropia-banking-operations.html So far ... i wont answer on flames ! Cheers .
  7. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

Best way to make and do a friendhips ;).. in final.! ....:wtg:... Yes we stop .. we showed our ideas, in order we disagee but ... further on friends:) as we was not till now. Lets Time separate our ideas or prove contraries. GL-> in EU
  8. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

Time will tell us who's right ;) ... trust me ... the decision factor is always the TIME !!! Nothing else ...
  9. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

finally Decent link ;)
  10. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

Well i dont have to and i wont rev. my-name...its not compolsary...huhmmm isnt this ironc :? Sharing my opinion it is called 'the freedom of speach ' prob. you heard about that also .... And what about to move myself out from here ....well I WONT ! this one we call as 'the freedom of will'. Far...
  11. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

hmmm... Than i'm waiting for that miracle 2 happen.:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  12. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

Turns 2 be true :)) Time will prove my old written story ;)....Pirate you dont have time or you dont have enough clients to buy stufs to turn over your ammounts;)... PHYUUUUU WAITING THE COMPETITORS TO RAISE THAM PRICE .... DANNNNNG :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:....yo i never make mistake in...
  13. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

Nobody told it's not possibile ...!!! the idea it is how hi wil manage and if worth for him to sta Tooned that much for so low profit ;) as hi'l make after the pay out. ;) Thats all. Gl
  14. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

:)) I dont have to use my nick or nor..info about me. Jealousy it is a natural behaviour of human being... But on this thread or on the fact that Vic whant's to kll himself and beacme a patriot in some peep's eye ..TRUST ME I CAN NOT BE JEALOUSE. ;) Byez :))
  15. I

Pirate's Investment Fund

Big runn out's ---> HIGHER FALL'S Well i have followed this certain topic with a huge intrest. 1) comic 2)dumb. I will explain wery simply and easy this 2 facts. I wont even start to make deep calcules .... but certain fact it is that our 'investor' has UUUUBBBERR % on pay back...
  16. I

Ideas for EU

hehe :)) MA wins from evry actions .... so i dont have prbs with auction nor traders :))....whatever as we always say '' the house always wins '' !!!
  17. I

Ideas for EU

Gee i never saw a stupider idea than this one:)... im couriouse how many players know you ingame....probably if u have a bit of sense now you already know why i asked you. Auction helps you to show probaly 10-100k-500k ppeps what you can sell. Ingame you know more than 1 k peeps...
  18. I

The difference in Refiners

corection on data s??? far as i know datas are corect on entropiawiki.com... prbs it is u dont have to calc on ped val simply on item numer refined:):yay::wtg::rolleyes::yay::yay:
  19. I

Uber: Idalécio UL OA103

Congratz Funy thing it is tha hi made a pic first with the encrypted one..Hi did not knew i think that UNL wort a '' bit '' more than all his loot :)) BTW again a huge gratz for you ...
  20. I

Entropia Universe Version 9.4 Content List (Temporary)

Soon we can ROXOR !!!:)
  21. I

Ty let us know also ... i wil jump for a coffe also :)
  22. I

Well first maki it than test it local than alternative servers than upgrade ;) ... Shame that this takes so long . However i agree with the coffe part upper told!:)
  23. I

Well seeing the fact that MA makes a sinuicide action ... like '' making this game 100% working on '' hastala wista '' im not surpirsed that it's aint working yet :) boooo
  24. I

well does not work yet. I wonder when Ma will implement also for mac users this game...
Back