Search results

1. Lexus

Info: 5 different weapons against Argos - TEST

Wouldn't you want him to keep hunting them to fill the lootpool up for you:laugh: Good luck with the 41 run.. hof for sure to come along soon
  2. Lexus

HoF: First Run

Gratz, looks like i need to start building up some more animal res for you
  3. Lexus

Adj v1 Tier Upgrade

Hi all, I dont know if Dandy would post it in here or not, so i thought i would since he used our Adj v1 to tier up. Lexus
  4. Lexus

Help: Data Needed for New Tier/Enhancer Professions

Just thought i would mentaion i was lvl 6 tier upgrader and i sold all my mining skills, and i am still a lvl 6. so yeah
  5. Lexus

PC: EWE EP-41 Military, SGA Edition

Hi all. Just looking to see what price you think i could get for this, Im only asking because i noticed the normal EP-41 has gone up in price, so i am hoping this might have aswel Lexus
  6. Lexus

Uber: 1.7K Daikiba

Gah... :eek:Look what happens when i got my g/f into this game, she gets bigger loots then i do lol Bad mistake on my behalf hahaha Gratz guys well deserved Lexus
  7. Lexus

Been a good day

so a soc member and i decided to hit some longtooth, we did ok got a 430ped or so hof... but then the lsg was starting to annoy us so we decided to go try some eomon, only did a small run first we got a 237 ped global isis bl1300 then we shot a few more and got this beauty I know technically...
  8. Lexus

Show me ya Miss Entropia outfits! :-)

Very nice outfits, and i would have to agree with marco, i like that shot alot
  9. Lexus

Selling: preferably trading my v1 sweeper

hopefully i can loot the A&P cause i want that mini sweeper but dont have the peds atm lol. Oh btw if i do happen to loot it, how will it work i will trade you for your v1+peds??
  10. Lexus

What work do you do IRL

Well I used to work in a sales department, selling trucks/cars/tractors, till i got put off Now im just a bum!! :(
  11. Lexus

Supersize me @ ola 65

Question... So if i happen to get a big global/hof over over 400 ped i get nothing or do you pay up to 400 ped?
  12. Lexus

WoF 2010: Team Australia

Lexus McCormick I'll go where needed
  13. Lexus

Supersize me @ ola 65

the date up the top is when you installed the update, well thats what mines, gives time and date of last vu i patched, or am i wrong??
  14. Lexus

Aussie meet up on the central coast

ehh two days after my brirthday... im 50/50 atm, but i would like ot meet you all,, so put me down for a maybe atm Lexus
  15. Lexus

FYI: Body sculpting - at NO COST!

talk about bringing an old thread alive lol
  16. Lexus

teleporting animation

yeah i remember marco saying that somewhere too. yeah i want more animation bought back for teleporting, but i am not in a rush, aslong as they get everything up and running and bring back the go damn aurlis/kreltins lol
  17. Lexus

Question: maturity for LA 40 and suggestions

bring on the prowlers, sick of hunting at the rig and ithaca for them need a new place
  18. Lexus

Want to Borrow Embra Sword C1 Adj

forget my post, sorry lol
  19. Lexus

Find The Atrax and Win

Its on your left, 5J is the kill spot;) Lexus
  20. Lexus

Question: Where are the high maturity argos

Hi, Can anyone tell me where the bigger argo maturities are? like hunter and higher Lexus
  21. Lexus

I sigh when I get a critical hit

Well most of my globals i get are with a crit, here's a pic of my latest one showing crit Lexus
  22. Lexus

Aurli and Kreltins

Is it just me or what.. but i am getting sick of waiting i want them back so i can go hunt them.. PLEASE MA hurry up and bring them back please Lexus
  23. Lexus

Selling: Full Hermes (M)(L)

wish i had the money i want a set of hermes... free bump to you
  24. Lexus

disconnect bug

Well i did have the same problems getting dc... I just got MA to reset my Avatar, Haven't had a problem since... Might work for you too
  25. Lexus

PC Sentinel Shins (M) (UL)

This is posted in wrong section...
Back